• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Piracy in the UK

nush

News stories you never thought you'd hear from the UK. A tanker gets hijacked in the English channel and Special Forces were called in to take back the ship. What's the thought process here from the pirates? Steal huge slow moving ship and.... Profit?

Every one of those Special Forces members must have volunteered for that task. "Sir I've trained for this scenario"

the-story-begins-with-a-bullet-to-the-head-call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare-1573599803.jpg

JimiNutz

Banned
Glad to see this time honoured British tradition coming back.

Makes sense that in a post-Brexit economy we will be looking to new means of economic growth. I look forward to our new status as the Pirates' nation of choice.

Britannia rules the waves!

Last edited:

acm2000

they were just stowaways seeking asylum, nothing really to see here, very much over blown responce as they werent armed or anything.

Jezbollah

they were just stowaways seeking asylum, nothing really to see here, very much over blown responce as they werent armed or anything.

Do you think the asylum seekers asked politely if they could take over the ship?

Pretty please, with sugar on top?

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I feel sorry for the correspondents they send out to these locations... it's pitch black, it looks cold af, and we gleam nothing form Duncan being on the shoreline.
That's a normal day in britbong m8.

Top Bottom