• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pictures Of The Alleged Poop Amber Heard Took On Johnny Depp’s Bed Have Surfaced

Airbus Jr

Banned
In the legal battle between Johnny Depp and Amber Heard, the proceeding have gotten pretty heated, revealing various stories that the public could never have imagined. And one of the most infamous tales to come out of this debacle is the one where Heard allegedly pooped the bed that she and Depp shared during their time together. Well, despite Amber Heard claiming that this particular stool sample was from a dog rather than herself, there’s now photos of the alleged fecal matter that you can now see for yourself. The obvious warnings apply to those of you who aren’t looking to see biological waste products against white sheets

Twitter saw these supposed photos of the supposed transgression sent out to the world, with the potential smear to Amber Heard’s reputation on full display. With the supposed list of culprits including friends of Heard’s, as well as her Yorkshire Terrier Boo, there is no definitive solution to this murky mystery. Though in his own recounting of events, Johnny Depp supposedly heard that their estate manager, Kevin Murphy, had heard a confession from Amber Heard, admitting guilt.

The supposed result of a fight between Amber Heard and Johnny Depp, this is one of the many stories that have peppered the coverage of Depp’s libel suit against infamous tabloid The Sun and their parent company. Everyone from James Franco to several of Johnny Depp’s exes have been drawn into the ensuing drama, with no shortage of tales involving bodily functions, and bodily harm, to be told. All culminating in this photo of a poop, in someone’s bed, shortly after a gigantic argument.

It’s a circus, to be sure, and it cannot be stated enough that the stories being reported are all allegations from either side of the aisle. Whether the full truth behind Amber Heard and Johnny Depp’s tempestuous relationship will ever be seen by the public at large is yet to be seen. But obviously, when it comes to discussing the various ins and outs of such things, it’s best to be extremely careful. It was a libel suit that started this whole mess, and either Heard or Depp could keep things going if they feel that they aren’t being properly represented in the court of public opinion.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

llien

It’s a circus

So, a guy was a victim of domestic violence.
Was declared to be the perpetrator, widely condemned.
His abuser became... UN ambassador for the victims of DV.
Oh, and thanks for using him as trampoline, a star.
Oh, and o problem for her to get roles either, while Depp had issues.

Circus, my arse.
This is an example of blatant double standards in our society and demonstration of just how easy it is to destroy a man for his ex. Whereas the other way around it doesn't work, even when one has actual receipts.

It's not the first time popular person is affected either, Paul McCarthy was similarly accused.

Last edited:

Stouffers

Banned
I haven’t had a solid shit in years. I’d almost forgotten how it looks.. Like an pinecone covered in Nutella.

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
This isnt even the worst part. Elon Musk was going up to their penthouse to fuck his wife multiple times a week before and after they got married in 2015. She even got him his own garage door key after the apartment concierge started giving her dirty looks.

Fuck her and fuck Elon Musk. What kind of man fucks another man's wife. he could have any woman in the world. And he chose to fuck a woman who's husband is out making a living for her. What a cunt. Both of them.

This isnt even the worst part. Elon Musk was going up to their penthouse to fuck his wife multiple times a week before and after they got married in 2015. She even got him his own garage door key after the apartment concierge started giving her dirty looks.

Fuck her and fuck Elon Musk. What kind of man fucks another man's wife. he could have any woman in the world. And he chose to fuck a woman who's husband is out making a living for her. What a cunt. Both of them.

will-1.jpg

Jtibh

Banned
That looks like a human poop to me
10 out of 10 times i expect you and brap brap to show up in these threads and give us your professional opinion of the shape , density, color, possible food content , and quality of poop.

Also would like to point out that while i was writing this my cat just let one out right next to me so the only sence i am missing here is the touch of given poo.

What the fuck is it with poo????
2 girls and a cup was not enough?????

ryan13ts

How the hell did I even end up here, much less looking at someone elses turd.

And who the fuck shit's in their bed anyways? Nasty bitch... if she did it, of course.

Amory

More and more, Musk does seem like a piece of shit. Not for the reasons the left hates him either, I just think he seems like a real bad guy

To be fair, do we know that Depp wasn't into that? From how he put up with her insanity and his general personality, he seems like a classic cuck.

Top Bottom