• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

GymWolf

You can get solid IEMs for like $30. $100 or more, you should be looking at over ear unless you're a musician or a weird IEM guy.
BelovedParallelDevilfish-size_restricted.gif

Synless

You know what’s funny? How this assumes it’s a woman that fucked around and got it, and not the guy and then gave it to her.

Some family friendly misogyny for the weekend.
What’s funny is you assume the guy is making videos of the same like and bragging it up like her. The way I see it is she played with fire and got burned. I would be making fun of the dude if he made the same stupid fucking video.

But I pointed out a misogyny and I’m projecting it at the same time? What?
Ok let me walk you through it. The image you are claiming assumed the woman got chlamydia from fucking other guys besides her boyfriend makes no such assumption. That assumption is made by you. It could easily be assumed that she got the clap from her boyfriend fucking someone outside the relationship and bringing it back to her, as you point out. There’s nothing about the image that takes a stance one way or the other. The fact that you say it does take a stance means it was actually you projecting that view onto the image. I’m just pointing out that “misogynistic” assumption is actually coming from you, not the image.

Now I don’t think you’re a misogynist, and I don’t care for the term in the first place. If they’re in an open relationship then no one is fucking around on anyone, and they both put themselves and each other at risk for such things.

Top Bottom