• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phil Spencer to be interviewed in... Animal Crossing? (Via Gary Whitta's virtual talk show)

-Arcadia-

Banned
Yes. Seriously. We had a Gaf thread on this a while ago, when Whitta was starting it up, but I had no idea it had apparently become a mainstream phenomenon, attracting celebrities and popular artists (who actually perform) alike.

A little catch-up on what it is, and how it works:

Spencer will be appearing on the episode of the show scheduled for the 12th. It's not entirely clear what he'll discuss there, although these interviews trend towards casual talk, but may be worth a view for the sheer WTFness of it all.

GHG

Gold Member
tenor.gif

Stallone

Neo Member
It's getting clearer and clearer that the will of Microsoft is indeed to unite players and abandon the barrier of hardware

levyjl1988

Banned
Microsoft is having a tough time with getting GamePass native app on iOS.

But if Microsoft can get a native GamePass app on Switch would be a very good direction.
Then again Microsoft is slowly poaching on Nintendo's territory slightly with their switch like copycat devices.

D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member
Microsoft is having a tough time with getting GamePass native app on iOS.

But if Microsoft can get a native GamePass app on Switch would be a very good direction.
Then again Microsoft is slowly poaching on Nintendo's territory slightly with their switch like copycat devices.
If Nintendo keeps going in this direction with their systems then I don't see a reason why they wouldn't do this.

virtual talk shows like these should be hosted in Rec Room or VR Chat with full gesture in VR

instead, let's pretend these small furry dolls in a casual minigame are the hosts...

Klayzer

Well Phil seems to approach Nintendo often, he really wants that gamepass on switch.
Another Xbox/Nintendo collab coming. This time I hope Nintendo gives more than Xbox have. It seems like when you do business with Nintendo, they always get the better of the arrangement.

PresetError

Neophyte
Tranforming a videogame to a social platform and filling it with celebrities and bullshit did wonders for Fortnite. Good idea, Nintendo.

5S2tDHk.jpg

Top Bottom