• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phil Spencer Confirms That The Elder Scrolls 6 Won't Release Until after Fable

"Xbox head Phil Spencer confirms The Elder Scrolls 6 won't release until after Playground Games' Fable, hinting at a post-2023 release date.

Fans have been waiting a long time for The Elder Scrolls 6 to finally grace their PCs and consoles. Bethesda officially announced the next installment of its acclaimed action RPG franchise during E3 2018. However, there has been little information released since.

Recently though, fans gained insight into when the Elder Scrolls 6 might finally make its debut. During an appearance on IGN’s Unlocked podcast, Xbox head Phil Spencer confirmed fans wouldn’t be seeing a new Elder Scrolls until sometime after Playground Game’s releases the next Fable."

bender

What time is it?
tenor.gif

kingfey

Banned
Is Bethesda superhuman? Doing 2 mega hit back2back? They arent insomnia, which can do 1 dlc, and a 10 hour game.

Elder scroll 2 will take 5 years to make, due to the elderscroll series nature. You need to write down 10k books, and scatter them all around the world. Make more than 1 thousand quests, and places so players can get lost, and forget what the main object is.

Out of all the gamers who bought The Witcher 3 on Steam, only 27 percent have managed to finish the main story. This is for the witcher 3. That is how big open world is. I expect Bethesda to have larger map, than the witcher 3 for the TES6.

Anyone who is expecting it sooner, I have dreams to sell it you.
Hungry Gluten Free GIF

Last edited:

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Is Bethesda superhuman? Doing 2 mega hit back2back? They arent insomnia, which can do 1 dlc, and a 10 hour game.

Elder scroll 2 will take 5 years to make, due to the elderscroll series nature. You need to write down 10k books, and scatter them all around the world. Make more than 1 thousand quests, and places so players can get lost, and forget what the main object is.

Out of all the gamers who bought The Witcher 3 on Steam, only 27 percent have managed to finish the main story. This is for the witcher 3. That is how big open world is. I expect Bethesda to have larger map, than the witcher 3 for the TES6.

Anyone who is expecting it sooner, I have dreams to sell it you.

You have dreams to sell us.....I have a reality to give you.
Elder Scrolls 2 came out quite some time ago:
MV5BNjczZTc4ODUtMTVmOC00ZGZiLWI0Y2YtNDYzNzk1YzQ4MmJkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg

Assuming they started working on it already.
Starfield is launching end of next year, they should already be super deep.
Elder Scrolls 6 could make holiday 2024.
But yeah with all the Xbox Games Studios games launching they could actually give them an extra year and launch in 2025.
2024 can be reserved for Everwild or Avowed

kingfey

Banned
You have dreams to sell us.....I have a reality to give you.
Elder Scrolls 2 came out quite some time ago:
MV5BNjczZTc4ODUtMTVmOC00ZGZiLWI0Y2YtNDYzNzk1YzQ4MmJkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg

Assuming they started working on it already.
Starfield is launching end of next year, they should already be super deep.
Elder Scrolls 6 could make holiday 2024.
But yeah with all the Xbox Games Studios games launching they could actually give them an extra year and launch in 2025.
2024 can be reserved for Everwild or Avowed
I hate fail moments "lollipop_disappointed:. F you typo.

I ment as in Elderscroll 6.

Also, I wont mind this remake. I hope they remake the old elderscroll games. Especially Morrowind. Imagind Morrowind on current Engine. Clive attacks would be scary. It would basically be an open horror game.

Barakov

Gold Member

"Xbox head Phil Spencer confirms The Elder Scrolls 6 won't release until after Playground Games' Fable, hinting at a post-2023 release date.

Fans have been waiting a long time for The Elder Scrolls 6 to finally grace their PCs and consoles. Bethesda officially announced the next installment of its acclaimed action RPG franchise during E3 2018. However, there has been little information released since.

Recently though, fans gained insight into when the Elder Scrolls 6 might finally make its debut. During an appearance on IGN’s Unlocked podcast, Xbox head Phil Spencer confirmed fans wouldn’t be seeing a new Elder Scrolls until sometime after Playground Game’s releases the next Fable."
1e4DEac.gif

Kenpachii

TES was never a thing when it was announced. Could very well be its going to take years before it comes out.

Godot25

Banned
It would be strange if Fable didn't come out before Elder Scrolls 6 since Fable is in development from 2017-2018 and Elder Scrolls 6 is still in pre-production.

Top Bottom