• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phil Spencer already has a Project Scarlett console at home.

ExpandKong

Banned
I’m honestly considering how to infiltrate Phil Spencer’s personal life so I can play his Xbox, and I don’t like myself right now.

Invite him to a sleepover, say that you mom is ordering Papa John’s and once your parents are asleep you can show him the boobie channels on cable because you saw your dad put in the parental code once, and oh no big deal but can you bring over that new Xbox?

imsosleepy

Wasn't there just a thread saying there werent even dev kits yet? So Phil had a working console in his house, but there are no dev kits? Lol
wasnt that just jason schreier blabbing about that? or someone else.. :p
But I find that hard to believe. Also could just be phil lying after that negative news came about it

Last edited:

GHG

Gold Member
Jason should post here, he trolls with the best of you.

giphy.gif

LokusAbriss

That twit makes me want to puke.

His PR wording is getting out of control.
Is almost like a fucking bot ticking checkboxes.

I can understand you a bit. But imagine his position. Look what xbox was in 2013 and see what we have today. He is a big part of the success. You would be proud too.

If there just would be a way to repay Don Mattrick for what he has done...

LokusAbriss

I fuckin' hope not, I've only have my Scorpio for 2 years.
I have mine for like 3 months or so. Without Forza 8 there is no need to upgrade for me.

I bet they have a plan to include even xbox one owners in the future. Lets wait.

Last edited:

Chromata

Makes sense, they've been unifying Xbox consoles and PC under one shared ecosystem. Sony said they want to have an exceptionally quick transition from PS4 to PS5, which can likely be accomplished by doing something similar to Xbox (emphasis on compatibility and ecosystem).

I expect Microsoft to unveil this at E3, but considering Sony said E3 is outdated, will they create a Playstation event in February again? That would give Microsoft a lot of time to plan their response to Sony's reveal.

Top Bottom