• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phantasy Star Online 2 coming west for Xbox One, PC

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Do you have to play this online or can you keep it in fun mode? After years of hearing about this I never once thought about whether or not you're forced to play a game online that your console can run perfectly fine offline. If you can play it offline I might actually buy an X Box.

Make me an X Box owner Microsoft.

Wonko_C

Do you have to play this online or can you keep it in fun mode? After years of hearing about this I never once thought about whether or not you're forced to play a game online that your console can run perfectly fine offline. If you can play it offline I might actually buy an X Box.

This is an online only game. Without internet connection you can't even get past the login screen.

cireza

If you want to play offline check Phantasy Star Nova on Vita.

Havoc2049

Phantasy Star Universe, Phantasy Star 0, Phantasy Star Portable and Phantasy Star Portable 2 all have single player campaigns, if you are interested in the series.

Top Bottom