• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pewdiepie Shadow Banned on YouTube

thief183

He stated in his last Video that he contacted Youtube and it was a bug and should be already sorted out. I actually can find him now without problems.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
They like the money he makes them. I've watched enough to know he is very much against the insanity coming from the far left atm. He's perhaps a classical liberal, so not a Marxist then.
Not sure what isn't connecting here for you.

If Google is out to get anyone right of Marx; why did they offer PewdiePie some massive amount of money to provide him the largest platform to broadcast himself to the world?

You have to pick one here... he's not even just randomly on their platform; he's SIGNED TO their platform lol

Last edited:

spartan30gr

giphy.gif

Enjay

Banned
Even if you think we would be better off without his videos, this is far from a good thing.
This isn't geared toward you but I hate people. Not you though, just people that don't understand what they are advocating for, people that say flippant stupid shit because they think it is funny? That wouldn't be you though so no worries.
lol at people celebrating censorship.
:messenger_neutral: yes.... pewdiepie, that's what the revolutuion is gonna start over.

oagboghi2

But i do? He's been branded an alt right-er because he said the n word once during a stream and he supported Trump in 2016 so they've been out to get him since.

Point is he's an insufferable twat whom this very forum used to shit on until he became an "asset" in the war against the SJWs and their censorship.
He never supported Trump or ever had a side in American politics. He doesn't vote in our elections. He doesn't campaign for anyone.

What a shock, someone who clearly knows nothing won't shut the fuck up. Everytime like clockwork

oagboghi2

And what about.. the massive deal he signed to stream exclusively on YouTube?

They paid him because... uhh.. what?

And he's mostly completely apolitical.... so what are you even talking about? lol
The reason why their apps and services are having more "bugs" is because of their recent attempts to filter and better manipulate the content their viewers see. That shit didn't come out of nowhere. It's in response to the content conservative people are making.

They've added more complexity to the algorithm, and thus more people are having "bugs". Though if I had to bet it wasn't a bug in the actual codebase, it was a automated response reacting to reports from users abusing the flagging system.

You can, if you are deranged enough, get close to anyone in trouble on many of these social media platforms by abusing their reporting system, because many of them use bots before they get to humans.

He never supported Trump or ever had a side in American politics. He doesn't vote in our elections. He doesn't campaign for anyone.

What a shock, someone who clearly knows nothing won't shut the fuck up. Everytime like clockwork

Ok so i was wrong about him being a Trump supporter cause according to this article he just referenced him cause he was a meme for a while and then stopped?

Either way point is he's been on YouTube shit list since the whole Pewdiepie vs T-series.

BabyYoda

Banned
Not sure what isn't connecting here for you.

If Google is out to get anyone right of Marx; why did they offer PewdiePie some massive amount of money to provide him the largest platform to broadcast himself to the world?

You have to pick one here... he's not even just randomly on their platform; he's SIGNED TO their platform lol
Because he makes them a ton of money and I guess they think they can control him (money and power are all Google care about), keep your enemies closer and all that, they're probably right, money wins over most.

I'm not sure what isn't connecting here for you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom