• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PewDiePie appreciation thread.

hecatomb

Banned
Ok who do you find funny on Twitch? I would like to see what your adult tastes in comedy prefer to Felix.
if you like pewdiepie, most likely you won't like twitchtv. Also its live so you have to guess when people are online. People don't rely on meme gimmick jokes, people make jokes while they are playing games, its kind of like they are just making up stuff while they are playing live. Some people have tried to stream on Twitch but fail, cause you have to be entertaining for hours, not just 10 mins. I watch few people on twitch

Dansgaming
avoiding the puddle
Zero
moonmoon_ow
lobosjr
Elajjaz

Last edited:

TrainedRage

Banned
if you like pewdiepie, most likely you won't like twitchtv. Also its live so you have to guess when people are online. People don't rely on meme gimmick jokes, people make jokes while they are playing games, its kind of like they are just making up stuff while they are playing live. Some people have tried to stream on Twitch but fail, cause you have to be entertaining for hours, not just 10 mins. I watch few people on twitch

Dansgaming
avoiding the puddle
Zero
moonmoon_ow
lobosjr
Elajjaz
I will have to check them out.

TrainedRage

Banned

Yes more Dr. Phil!

I like to imagine the mods at the other site as these outraged and entitled kids.

Last edited:

SKM1

Haven't subscribed with my alt. brb

PD: Maybe merge this with the pewdiepie thread? @Mods

Last edited:

Dunki

This battle was really interesting . and yes also should have been featured in the YoutTube rewind video since it has influenced peoples life even outside of the YouTube world. I am really impressed how long one guy could defend his position against a huge media company with tons of talents and the biggest population in the World.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
I know that there is a thread about it, I know that there is a pewdiepie thread, and I might be bad at searching. However, I don't think it's supposed to go over there especially since we're considering t series vs pewdiepie.
The Pewdiepie Appreciation Thread is for everything Pewdiepie. The video in your OP is from PDP himself therefore it should be in the Pewdiepie Appreciation Thread.

If you are aware of this, then the argument ''Its t-series vs PDP'' as to not post that video in the aforementioned thread is very weak.

Considering the staff merged your thread, this is the most logical option.

Last edited:

brap

Banned
What's up with the new video? Wasn't in my subs and I don't see it on his channel either. Ended up finding it on the sidebar when I was watching something else. Here it is if anybody else is having trouble

Helios

For those wondering about the "sisters" thing.

What's up with the new video? Wasn't in my subs and I don't see it on his channel either. Ended up finding it on the sidebar when I was watching something else. Here it is if anybody else is having trouble

It's youtube being trash. Apparently other youtubers are affected by it too. I think I saw JonTron tweeting about it.

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
This battle was really interesting . and yes also should have been featured in the YoutTube rewind video since it has influenced peoples life even outside of the YouTube world. I am really impressed how long one guy could defend his position against a huge media company with tons of talents and the biggest population in the World.
You mean one guy and a whole circlejerk of gold and diamond play button holders repeatedly asking you to subscribe to him with all the positivity versus a small music label subjected to a lot of negativity for something they themselves officially stated are not interested in along with misinformation about auto-subbing and sub bots.

brap

Banned
You mean one guy and a whole circlejerk of gold and diamond play button holders repeatedly asking you to subscribe to him with all the positivity versus a small music label subjected to a lot of negativity for something they themselves officially stated are not interested in along with misinformation about auto-subbing and sub bots.
>small music label
>biggest indian music label there is
>over 80 mil subs
>over 13k vids
>has multiple videos with half a billion views
yes sir very small!!

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
>small music label
>biggest indian music label there is
>over 80 mil subs
>over 13k vids
>has multiple videos with half a billion views
yes sir very small!!
Don't use YouTube channel size to determine how big a company is. T-Series on its own is not that big. T-Series does have the largest collection of Bollywood music and has many old songs, so it has many subs from South Asia and middle East. T-Series's YouTube channel is just a promotion channel. There are some really big corporations involved in Bollywood like Dharma Productions and YRF and music labels like Sony Music India and Zee Music Company.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonymusicindiaSME
https://www.youtube.com/user/zeemusiccompany
Heck, T-Series is still a private company, so it's not even a corporation.

Diddy X

It's just a metter of time before it happens, pewdiepie should really make a profit out of all the fuss that this is gonna make and create his own video website along other big youtubers. Better monetization, less restriction, he would make way more money and finally stop making those dumb daily videos, I'm pretty sure he's grown tired of making those, also it seems youtube wants to get rid of him ASAP.

Last edited:

TrainedRage

Banned
It's just a metter of time before it happens, pewdiepie should really make a profit out of all the fuss that this is gonna make and create his own video website along other big youtubers. Better monetization, less restriction, he would make way more money and finally stop making those dumb daily videos, I'm pretty sure he's grown tired of making those, also it seems youtube wants to get rid of him ASAP.
Why would YouTube want to get rid of the biggest star they have?He brings them huge piles of money. I get that they ignore him on trending and YT rewind but I think he is one of the biggest parts of the platform.

I think he just wants to put our his "t series win" video that he made months ago. It's basically become a meme.

Either way he is still the most popular YouTuber in spite of some Indian corporation.

PSlayer

I think his goal at this point is being the first one to reach 100 million subs and win whatever the play button will be this time.

Diddy X

I think his goal at this point is being the first one to reach 100 million subs and win whatever the play button will be this time.

Thing is, youtube is going the progressive way (just look at rewind) pewdiepie seems to be against that, it's obvious that youtube don't want a non-progressive channel at the top, there seems to be A LOT of people on youtube that rejects the progressive movement (again, look at rewind 2018 or gillette ad), they all would probably switch to the new website, huge strike to youtube, now THAT would make it into internet's history. I really don't think pewdiepie cares about some plastic play button that he most likely isn't gonna get first.

Last edited:

eot

Banned
The gap has decreased by so much that I doubt there's any way he'll get to 100m first.

PSlayer

The gap has decreased by so much that I doubt there's any way he'll get to 100m first.

To be fair,he is managing to bounce back everytime it gets too close,but you're right the chances are pretty low at this point.

Last edited:
Top Bottom