• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona series 25th anniversary website launched, teases seven new projects

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
They need to shake the formula - school sim is nice but we had it now for P3, P4, P5, time to try and move on
Your right, time to shake it up!
Persona goes to College! 😂
Nah seriously, Persona in on a College campus would be cool.

Last edited:

damiank

Wishlist:
Persona 4 Golden PS4 port
Persona 3 FES PS4 port
Persona 5 Royal 60fps patch for PS4 Pro/PS5.
I'm with you on this one. Though it would be good to See FeMC in FES, but knowing atlus, they would just port FES with some graphics enchancements and call it a day

Don't expect anything, always remember:
k2fpaQek3cbmI2nrEBUQdnZ07KUMPSnegcIG93mOXls.jpg

Last edited:

Boss Mog

I'm with you on this one. Though it would be good to See FeMC in FES, but knowing atlus, they would just port FES with some graphics enchancements and call it a day
Yeah the reason I said FES is because I want to be able to walk around town and such, I wasn't a big fan of the point and click style of Persona 3 Portable.

TidusYuna

3c6683e7-5ecc-4bee-afd2-8f7821eac70a_text.gif

Just put it it on the more durable PS4 discs and or switch cartridge and i'm ok with a simpler port. Anything else is icing on the cake.

Last edited:
I'll traditionally hope for final version of Persona 3 that joins content from all existing ones - and probably end up with nothing like all previous times :D

shoplifter

Am I the only one that doesn't want a 3d P1/P2 remake? I'd much rather get a remake that's true to the originals, but I worry they'd lose the gritty feel of them with hi-res sprites.

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
Anything NOT involving Persona 5 would be nice. A Persona Fes 3 remaster for the PC with updated controls/gameplay (control over your part) would be nice and give me motivation to actually finish the thing.

. . .and they can take their time with Persona 6. As much as I enjoyed 5 there's no world where it was a leap above Persona 4 beyond graphics.

Am I the only one that doesn't want a 3d P1/P2 remake? I'd much rather get a remake that's true to the originals, but I worry they'd lose the gritty feel of them with hi-res sprites.
if they are gonna remake any of the games it'll probably be in the Persona 5 engine. i think it'd suit a P3/4 remake but i agree about P1/2. not sure how they'd do it.

Anything NOT involving Persona 5 would be nice. A Persona Fes 3 remaster for the PC with updated controls/gameplay (control over your part) would be nice and give me motivation to actually finish the thing.

. . .and they can take their time with Persona 6. As much as I enjoyed 5 there's no world where it was a leap above Persona 4 beyond graphics.
i was playing FES on my PS2 but stopped. would love if it came to Steam like P4G.

Last edited:
Gimme PS4/5 or Switch ports of P4G and Persona 3 (either version is fine by me, just give me a modern way to play it!)
Persona 5 Arena!
Hell I would love some ports of both Persona 2 games as well. It's been a long time since I've played them.

Kuranghi

Would be cool to see P6 since P5 was so lauded (I'll still see the occasional, "ITS TOTAL SHIT WHAT YOU ON ABOUT LUV", so not everyone loved it I guess). I might have to jump on the bandwagon of love for the next game since I do crave slower experiences these days.

Really my main takeaway from this thread is that I wish I could have hair as cool a character from Persona.

Give me Persona 4 Golden and P5 Royal ports on Switch and I'd be a happy camper. Then I could retire my Vita.

Other than that, I would gladly take a new Persona fighting game with characters from every Persona game. The ultimate Persona Arena game.

I think if we hear anything about P6, the most we get is a tease of an announcement followed by the LONG wait.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Why not both? I mean I have SMTV on order but hey, I could handle having my Persona handheld fix as well :)
After Persona 5 Royal which I enjoyed, I can take break from series for a while but I NEED some SMT. Mainline series need some well deserved spoilt light.

lachesis

Spent 120 hours on P5 couple years back. 150+ hours on P5R earlier this year, and another 150 hours on P5S just a few days ago.

I am looking forward a new game, but hopefully not tomorrow or next week or next month.

Thinking about visiting FES soon though. I bought it on my PS3, and have been sitting on it for a while.
(My first Persona experience was P4G on Vita - played but didn't know it had real ending - till I replayed it on Steam)

Love the series. I would like to visit older ones, but they do look rather rough. Will see.

Ozzie666

Person Q 3 please, all 3 teams together.

I also liked Strikers, way more than I thought I would. It really started to click after a while.

Person is already dealing with Meta verse, but now they can go absolutely insane.

EDMIX

Person Q 3 please, all 3 teams together.

I also liked Strikers, way more than I thought I would. It really started to click after a while.

Person is already dealing with Meta verse, but now they can go absolutely insane.

The whole series should have been ported to PC, PS and Switch, such an amazing RPG.

Pallas

Persona 1 and 2(IS&EP) remake would be pretty cool. I just hope they don’t make it like the later titles, one of the reasons I like the early Persona games better was that every character could change their persona’s, not just the MC.

Top Bottom