• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 Royal launches spring 2020 in the west + New trailer

Mista

Banned

Persona 5 Royal will launch for PlayStation 4 in the Americas and Europe in spring 2020, Atlus announced at the “Atlus Art Exhibit 2019: Persona 5 Royal and Catherine: Full Body Showcase” at Gallery Nucleus in Alhambra, California.
Gematsu

Last edited:
Quicker than expected.

Guess I'll need to get a PS4 soon. Maybe before Catherine FB comes out. I'd have time to get Spiderman as well.

Bkdk

Hopefully there will be a pc version. This game plays best on pc due to much more convenient UI for the persona fusions.

Hopefully there will be a pc version. This game plays best on pc due to much more convenient UI for the persona fusions.

Is there a Kawakami nude mod? Asking for a friend.

Emulation is so fascinating to me. I remember when the 360 and PS3 came out people were 100% positive that they heralded the death of emulation, especially the PS3 with the Cell processor shenanigans. And here we are with a PS3 emulator much, much quicker than Xbox or Saturn emulators.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
s1S4vKp.jpg

HOW ABOUT YOU ACTUALLY START WORKING ON SMT5 ALREADY ATLUS

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
HOW ABOUT YOU ACTUALLY START WORKING ON SMT5 ALREADY ATLUS
The team thats working on SMTV is different than Persona 5 Royal and Studio Zero is already long done with Catherine Full Body and hopefully currently working on Project Re Fantasy.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
The team thats working on SMTV is different than Persona 5 Royal and Studio Zero is already long done with Catherine Full Body and hopefully currently working on Project Re Fantasy.
I know. But they shouldn't work on any other games but SMTV.
Project Re Fantasy
That never even got an actual title name :/

mejin

at least 3 teams working on their big projects now. Wonder what Persona team will do with Royal out of the way...remake or P6? would be fine with either.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
at least 3 teams working on their big projects now. Wonder what Persona team will do with Royal out of the way...remake or P6? would be fine with either.
I love Hashino's Persona series but just like how after P1, P2 IS and P2 EP the formula changed I want to see the formula change again after P3, P4 and P5. Since Hashino moved from series, it make sense the new team change things up, complete with new artist.

Vlaphor

I'll probably do with this what I did with Persona 4 Golden. Put it on easy mode to see all of the new content. I managed to beat P4 Golden in 40 hours (thanks to an exploit that gave me a super powerful move early on).

Hudo

At least there's Scramble.
This was one of the most magnificent (and fucking hurtful) trolls of recent times. I refuse to believe that no one at Atlus and Koei Tecmo wasn't at some point like "you know, I'm not sure whether this announcement will be received as well as we think".

Top Bottom