• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 |OT| Lupin The Fifth. Label spoilers properly! (see post #4621)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matsukaze

Never worked this hard on a thread before - I hope you all enjoy it, and enjoy the game!
Excellent thread is excellent, but if I may make a suggestion for an addition to the opening post?

C8MwQh-UQAQ8tUm.jpg

:p

B00TE

Awww shit. Can't wait to play it again and not need a translator to give me the short version of what's going on, heh. Hoping it shows up Monday.

Mupod

going to drown myself in Nier all weekend. Took some days off next week. I might even play Persona 5 instead of just looking at the waifu shitposting OT.

poutmeter

Trying my best to finish Horizon before the game comes out; it's gonna be all about P5 once it's here!

Decided to cancel my "Take Your Heart" edition once I realized I liked the box more than anything in it. Got the steelbook edition, at least!

Excellent thread is excellent, but if I may make a suggestion for an addition to the opening post?

:p

Wish I could, even as an easter egg (the NieR: Automata OT had a few) - but you'll have to message cj_iwakura about that, he's the poster.

Regardless, thank you for the praise!

ShadyK54

Great title!

Still waiting here patiently for my Amazon order status to change. Hoping it's just an end of the day thing & nothing crazy happens to my TYH Edition. 😬

Been avoiding all the threads lately, dont want spoilers this close to release.....
But i know BRSxIgnition worked really hard to get this looking amazing and spoiler free, so had a very quick scroll through it.

Looks amazing as expected, great job!
Dipping back out for now, should hopefully be here starting tomorrow!

Anyone have a rundown on the differences between PS3 and PS4 versions? Is it just the resolution? I was going to grab the PS3 version and wasn't sure if I was missing out.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Unsuccessful in getting an early copy :( Had to settle in for pre ordering steel book for day 1.

Great OT.

It's been a long 3+ years wait.

Nice OT! I'm 4 hours into the game atm and it's even better then I hoped it would be.

Glad to hear it - and thank you very much.

Great work, dude! You too, CJ!

Thanks, and CJ came up with some really great ideas for it too.

Been avoiding all the threads lately, dont want spoilers this close to release.....
But i know BRSxIgnition worked really hard to get this looking amazing and spoiler free, so had a very quick scroll through it.

Looks amazing as expected, great job!

Thank you very very much - I got dinged a little bit, but nothing that'll ruin the game for me apparently.

Really hope everyone enjoys it!

Swiggins

Trying my best to finish Horizon before the game comes out; it's gonna be all about P5 once it's here!

Decided to cancel my "Take Your Heart" edition once I realized I liked the box more than anything in it. Got the steelbook edition, at least!

I've been trying (and failing) to beat Horizon, Nioh, ME:A and AoT in Destiny before this comes out...not enough hours in the day.

And of course, Yooka Laylee comes out a week later...

Anyone have a rundown on the differences between PS3 and PS4 versions? Is it just the resolution? I was going to grab the PS3 version and wasn't sure if I was missing out.

No gameplay content differences, only difference is that the PS3 version has some slightly longer load times and runs at a lower resolution.

the OT is up now huh...I guess now's a good time as ever to ask my age old question:

any NYC gaffers out there who bought the standard cover edition and wants to trade for the steelbook?

will people get mad if I start spamming this on every page...gettin kinda desperate here

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Looking forward to fucking eat and breathe and live Persona again for the next weeks, months, nay, years to come. In my Catherine boxers.
Hope my girlfriend is down with that.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Also, 20gb? That is really small for a PS4 game, no?

It's a PS3 game first. Also,textures don't take that much space. The game probably doesn't have that many anime sequences, most of the events are like in-engine.

Looking forward to seeing reactions to the main story in this game. When shit goes down in Persona 5, it goes fucking down!!!

Main story is fantastic, voice acting has been top notch, in game cutscenes are incredible, villains are excellent, and the story is super dark.

Maybe add a link to voice cast lists for both dubs?
btw. does the english dub for this newest Persona game still have the weird habit of adding the japanese honorifics?

poutmeter

I've been trying (and failing) to beat Horizon, Nioh, ME:A and AoT in Destiny before this comes out...not enough hours in the day.

And of course, Yooka Laylee comes out a week later...

I delayed getting Nier because I knew I wouldn't give it the attention it deserves once P5 is out... that and the store only had Horizon in stock. Play you in a few months N:A!

Swiggins

People who have played the game early...who is, in your opinion, the most interesting S-Link? Do some of the S-Links come with additional benefits like P4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom