• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 |OT| Lupin The Fifth. Label spoilers properly! (see post #4621)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiryoden

Your Shopto order is due for delivery on Monday 3rd April

On the morning of Monday 3rd April you'll receive a 1 hour delivery time slot and you'll be able to live track your order on its way to you. Please ensure that someone is available to sign for your delivery at:

BOOM.

Edit: Also great OP Title! *fujiko voice*: "Lupiiiiiiin ♪"

Opa-Pa

Not sure if I'll be participating here at all, but nice work with the OT regardless, as always!

Man, I can't believe it's almost here... It's been so long. Please be good.

Astral

I've been hyped for a next gen Persona ever since Catherine. I can't wait for this game to make me feel terrible about my love life.

Nice. Can't wait for Tuesday. Getting the Take Your Heart edition and also got it digitally, because I'm weak like that.

Persona 3 and 4 are both in my top 10 jrpgs so I have high hopes,

CrazyHal

Never forget.

ofLCzb1.jpg

Spinluck

Can't believe Persona 4 was almost 10 years ago.

I don't think I've played a better RPG since that and FFXII, and of course this and FFXII remastered come out this year.

Best year for me in gaming in a very long time.

I just want to once again publicly thank Deep Silver for doing what Ind-idn't...!

Sadly, won't be able to put significant time into it for a while.

Incidentally, will this be the first game on GAF to have an Official Review Thread...and Official Waifu Thread...?!

:p

Ever find a place selling it early in Broward, CJ?

I still can't believe this is out next week. It's really been over eight years since I played 4.

the OT is up now huh...I guess now's a good time as ever to ask my age old question:

any NYC gaffers out there who bought the standard cover edition and wants to trade for the steelbook?

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
I'm already 32 hours in (thank you shady store for breaking the Street Date), and I'm real excited for people to catch up so I can finally talk about it.

cj_iwakura

Ever find a place selling it early in Broward, CJ?

I still can't believe this is out next week. It's really been over eight years since I played 4.

A place in Miami claims they'll 'get it soon' and I'm 'on a list', whatever that means. If they get it, I'll let you know.

lilty

Great job with the OT. Can't wait to finally start playing (in English). When I first played P4 I had just graduate high school and started university, now here I am having just finished my undergrad. It's been a long time coming.

SomTervo

Watched the demo a bit today at Rezzed

Looking really, really great.

Worrying "one dimentional badass girl" aside (who probably develops a ton).

This has a strong chance of becoming my favorite game ever.
Been on media blackout since E3.
Suffice to say I'm ready, the hype is consuming my soul.

Femto.

Any spoiler free Persona 5 guides out there?

I just want the to get the true end without guessing my way there.

kollapse

Neo Member
The import was my favorite game last year, and even though the competition is already stiff this year, it's going to be tough to beat this one.

Happy everyone will finally be able to enjoy this incredible game.

OrionX

BREAKING NEWS UPDATE

After many months of tireless searching, the illusive phantom thieves have recently been spotted on western shores! Please be on the lookout for these dangerous criminals, who should be considered heavily armed and dangerous.

As the rumor says, they've been known to snatch the hearts and wigs of many unsuspecting victims. We'll keep you updated with the latest developments on this escalating situation.

RPGCrazied

Can't wait. Trying my hardest to get Horizon done so I can be ready for this mammoth of a game.

I really hope this does well, I really want them to HD P3 & 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom