• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 3 Portable & Persona 4: Golden |OT| Velvet Underground

Cfh123

I recently finished P3 Reload and decided to have another go at P4G (I played P4G twice before on the Vita but only got half way through each time).

I recently got P4G on sale on the Xbox series X for $16 CDN.

The PS2 era graphics are surprisingly charming 20 years later, and the sharp visual novel (VN) style portraits help immensely. I like walking around in the rain in Inaba. The English voice acting in my opinion is by and large excellent (I like the voice acting for Chie in particular). The audio quality - music and voice - is very good.

We'll see if I stall out like I did before. It was the dull dungeons in P4G that got me stalled out.

In P3 Reload the combat was much zippier than in the earlier P3's. In P3 Reload I could get through a whole Tartarus section in just one or two goes, so I could focus on the VN stuff which was more interesting.

Power Pro

Jesus christ, fuck the scalpers for the physical version of Persona 4 Golden on Switch already -_-

Literally, 4 hours ago, I looked on ebay, and I was like...ehhh..I don't want to spend $118. I came back to my computer just now, and the same asshole priced it up to $145.

Top Bottom