- Oct 24, 2017
You aren’t the first to attempt this mission...
Per Aspera is a narrative-driven strategy game with the goal of overcoming the challenge of terraforming Mars. Explore the planet, gather resources, and make strategic decisions as you live the fantasy of scientifically-based interplanetary expansion. Hardship awaits in 2020.
Per Aspera is a planetary simulation experience that combines hard science fiction and base building. Take on the role of AMI and Artificial Consciousness with the prime directive of terraforming Mars for human colonization.
With the nearest help being 140 million miles away, what risks are you willing to take to achieve the mission?
Take the challenge of building a new civilisation upon the blank canvas of Mars, based on geographical data from NASA.
- Balance a complex well of resources that a new society needs to thrive
- Build interconnected structures that span across the entire planet
- Experiment with various colonizing strategies as you transform humanity into a multi-planetary species!
- Help your colonists survive the brutal and unyielding conditions of Mars
- Undertake research to develop new technologies that will aid the colonization process and terraforming of mars
- Utilize scientifically accurate technology to create a thriving interplanetary operation
- Forge or test relationships based on your choices—choices that will impact how your mission concludes.
- Feel the impact of your choices through interactions with the colonists that look to you for survival
- Uncover the mystery of a threatening presence on Mars