• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC & PS5 Upcoming Games

I find these super impressive but no one is actually playing and finishing this stuff. Maybe Civie11
I dunno..... I play Blood: Fresh Supply and Brutal Doom all the time when there isn't anything else that has my interest. I think people would be shocked at the quality of some of the mods for very old games and how well they play and stand toe to toe with a lot of games released now.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Really hyped for both Final Fantasy XVI and Starfield

• Forza Motorsport
  • Starfield
Between those two, Xenoblade 3 on the Switch and all the systems I still have backlogs for dating back to the NES era I'm good for this year and most of next year until Zelda releases.

Roberts

Can't really get excited about stuff that is years away, so Starfield for me at the moment.

Also, Ragnarok, but I just sold my PS5 so that will have to wait a couple of years.

Wohc

Banned
I dunno..... I play Blood: Fresh Supply and Brutal Doom all the time when there isn't anything else that has my interest. I think people would be shocked at the quality of some of the mods for very old games and how well they play and stand toe to toe with a lot of games released now.
Love those games too. If you not already did, try out Castle Totenkopf SLD. I had much fun with this one.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The PS5 is approaching its two-year anniversary, and the assumption is that by the time it does, it will have seen the release of the entire first batch of big first party exclusives that were announced for it in the early goings. Demon's Souls and Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales released for the console at launch in November 2020. 2021 saw the release of Destruction AllStars and Returnal. In 2022 so far, Horizon Forbidden West and Gran Turismo 7 have come out, while Sony Santa Monica insists that God of War Ragnarok will be out before the end of this year as well.

Going back to the months immediately before and after the PS5's launch, those were all the first party PlayStation exclusives that were announced for the console, and soon, we will have gone through the entire list. While Sony continues to struggle with supply chains and the console's sales continue to be impacted in turn, where the release schedule for the PlayStation Studios lineup is concerned, the PS5 is well on schedule.

TxKnight7

Really excited for this game gives me lord of the rings vibes!

jrnA8tX.jpg

MiguelItUp

Honestly I don't see myself getting hyped until I see legitimate gameplay.

But of everything listed, Ragnarok, Avowed, KOTOR, and Wolverine are on my radar for sure.

Still haven't played the first Spider-Man though I own it. But I've always loved Venom since I was a kid, so that's there too.

But there's a whole lot that I'm not excited about at all, or am extremely lukewarm towards.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Between those two, Xenoblade 3 on the Switch and all the systems I still have backlogs for dating back to the NES era I'm good for this year and most of next year until Zelda releases.
For me both MHRise Sunbreak and Xenoblade 3 gonna takeover everything.
KkzH.gif

Last edited:

TxKnight7

Starfield looked good will play it on pc with spider man miles morales, i did beat the first game on PS but haven't played miles morales just yet
some screenshots from Starfield latest gameplay trailer
X8EJWId.jpg

LvIX5iY.jpg

Can't wait for last of us Remake too looks amazing so many improvements d:

Top Bottom