• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC Gaming Show 2020 - (AKA What Will ATLUS Announce?????) - LIVE at 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT

Mista

Banned
EaaSb9NXkAMaBaW

EaaSceWXkAEIVoG

EaaSc7zWsAEcVyF

EaaSdX5WkAMAVMd

VN1X

Banned
I forget, do we hate the devs of Ooblets or nay? I love how the game looks but not sure if we're boycotting this one?

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Animal Crossing rip off with terrible art nice
What did PC gaming do to you? Show us on the doll where it touched you.
YAAAAS SLAY WE CAN PLAY IT FOR ONLY 20 BUCKS STEAAAAM EXCELLENT

A 12 year old game that PC people hated until it got a port. We did it PC Musturd race woooo!

1. No one hated it.

2. Persona 4 Golden, which is the definitive edition, was released in 2012 (so that's 8 years ago, not 12) exclusively on a niche handheld, and left to die. Now, it finally released on PC where it'll be forever playable and preserved.

3. Why so angry?

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
1. No one hated it.
You browse the web much?
2. Persona 4 Golden, which is the definitive edition, was released in 2012 (so that's 8 years ago, not 12) exclusively on a niche handheld, and left to die. Now, it finally released on PC were it'll be forever playable and preserved.
A Vita hater, figures.
3. Why so angry?
I'm not. Literally laughing at the moment and twitter. However, why so defensive?

Paracelsus

I really don't know who is the target demographic for this fecal presentation so far.
It ain't kids with laptops, it ain't people who look forward to build a pc. Who is it?

Last edited:
You browse the web much?

A Vita hater, figures.

I'm not. Literally laughing at the moment and twitter. However, why so defensive?

No. What makes you think that i would browse the web much?

No, products that i have no interest in aren't worth investing any sort of emotional reaction. Why would they be?

Why are you laughing? What makes you think that i am defensive, also what would i be defensive about?

You are far too vague and i am far too bored.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
No. What makes you think that i would browse the web much?
Then you have no idea what you are talking about.
No, products that i have no interest in aren't worth investing any sort of emotional reaction. Why would they be?
"If it isn't PC it isn't worth it". Got it.
Why are you laughing? What makes you think that i am defensive, also what would i be defensive about?
You are far too vague and i am far too bored.
You are baiting then? Got it.

VN1X

Banned
Bit of a snoozefest now. Cmon' pick up the pace!

EDIT: On cue New Blood saves us!

Last edited:

S77

C'mon guys at least wait until the end to see what they got. So far the star of the show is a 12 years old PS2 game and the rest of the games are like a collection of what you would get on Steam Shovelware Sale, but there's still hope.

Top Bottom