• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Path of Exile |OT| #4TheDiabloPlayers

TheContact

This game is so much fun and you can tell it got a lot of inspiration from the Diablo series. This is what Diablo 3 should have been. The developers designed the game so that it can be played for an endless amount of time too.

Helios

Picked up a duelist build a while ago but hit a wall where I wasn't dealing enough damage so I kind of left it. Today I decided to make a push and get the essential items for the build. Trading can be a pain in the ass but in the end I got what I wanted.
Anyway, the build made a jump from sunder to blade flurry with bringer of pain and the difference is insane. I don't get the stuns from the maces but I'm melt everything

Escara

Neo Member
Didn't this place used to have a Diablo 3 OT as well.

Apart from that got back into harvest league thanks to a tier 1 seed crafting video and managed to get my Armageddon Brand Witch at least up to yellow map level with a few tweaks.

Helios

Didn't this place used to have a Diablo 3 OT as well.

Apart from that got back into harvest league thanks to a tier 1 seed crafting video and managed to get my Armageddon Brand Witch at least up to yellow map level with a few tweaks.
I've got an earthshatter jugg up to red maps but I got bored and quit. Harvest crafting was interesting, especially as someone that doesn't do a lot of crafting, but not enough to keep me interested. It felt like a chore trying to set up my garden.

Escara

Neo Member
I just made my own layouts and kept moving them as required. Great decision by GGG to make it such that storage tanks still keep their lifeforce when you move them.

Apart from that I'm mostly playing now the see what the remaining tier 4 beasts look like and the final harvest boss which needs you to run like 100 red maps just to spawn. Overall was a pretty fun league and finally got me to understand endgame crafting. Nice to be able to use entire exalts worth of crafts for almost free.

Rikkori

Seeing the new trailer and thinking of all the people who think the skill tree is already too big and complex I immediately burst out laughing, made me make this meme:

muEkH7S.jpg

Full stream:

Top Bottom