• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

aeolist

Banned
4-6 in placements with 2 leaver losses and the rest of the games everyone just fucking around saying placements don't matter.

7 game loss streak since and i'm back to plat. i nearly made GM last season and absolutely do not belong there, but at this point i just don't want to play anymore. the thought of having to work my way all the way back up through diamond makes me want to shoot myself.

I played healer yesterday but got frustrated that we weren't getting anywhere in ctf. Switched to Winston and managed to get a flag only to have a guy playing Hanzo keep screaming at me to go back to healer and that we were stupid because no one was healing. Got so fed up up I got on the Mic and told him to quit his bitching and switch to a healer then. Shut him up and I felt bad for doing it but man can some people just be a holes.

Shredderi

The only thing that consoles me with these smurfs is that their pathetic asses keep buying the game again and again with real money. Yeah you're playing Genji better than Seagull and only have played 1h as Genji sure.

Just tried to play Total Mayhem. My team had a Tracer, a Reaper, and a McCree. The other team had Mei, Junkrat, DVa, Lucio, Hanzo, Sombra. You can imagine how that went.

Venfayth

Holy crap, the hitbox on that first McCree shot was insane. Is it always that big? I can see why someone always wants to play Hanzo, if so.

Hanzo's missile size got reduced IIRC, also guess I'm not sure what you mean since it looks like it hits him directly in the center of mass to me. I did flick past him so my cursor didn't end up where the trajectory of the arrow was.

Hanzo's missile size got reduced IIRC, also guess I'm not sure what you mean since it looks like it hits him directly in the center of mass to me. I did flick past him so my cursor didn't end up where the trajectory of the arrow was.

It looks like he is in the doorway and the arrow hits the wall to the right, but it very well could be an optical illusion due to projectile travel time. I don't play Hanzo, ever, so I don't really know what I'm looking at.

Chance

I can't put Tracer into F >.< one-second cooldown on blink and three-second cooldown on rewind is legiiiiit. Also Pulse Bomb has given me some TM PotGs.

Also Tracer main. Never tried Mercy in there cause all she's got a cooldown for is GA.

Fun games today on MH. The hollywood one was funny as hell, I was doing a flanking bastion and managed to get two kills twice behind their backs. When they finally killed me there was 3 of them teabagging me lmao

Also in the same game when I was about to die as Orisa to a tracer and mei Lik appeared out of nowhere as Junk and destroyed both with a concussion mine lol, it was even the potg.

Woohoo. POTG as Genji without using his Ult. I hope ND is proud of me.

Hehe :D

Saved that game, will upload later. It was a fun one.

Are you sure you want to leave game?
Yes

313m3x4.gif~c200

rulerk1

I don't see why pharah so good for that mode. I mean you're not getting healed lol and she's easy picking for the flying ape
Junk is pretty good in that mode too

Blues1990

I have no idea what that means, but considering it's mercy related I'm going to assume that it's about how Owzers always dies with rez.

My German is a bit rusty, but I was basically trying to say "Sometimes I'm not sure why I even bother." though I'm pretty sure I messed it up.

I applaud all of you that can find enjoyment in the Arcade modes but I cannot find an ounce of fun in any of the modes. I've come the closest to enjoying 3v3 but everything else has just been garbage. Had one good game in Arcade tonight with ND, Ruler, and Lik but everything else I tried was just...shit. Blah. Guess I won't bother with the free boxes.

Apparently changing my Twitch setting for Lik makes it so that my voice is recorded on all gameplay clips. Which is a major bummer for all of mankind.

Anyway here's some insane Soldier 76 play by our one and only Owzers.

https://youtu.be/aBN2liFhPcY

What setting did you change? Because my voice never records when I'm in group chat in Overwatch when I save clips, and I'm wondering if maybe it's the same setting that's causing it.

I applaud all of you that can find enjoyment in the Arcade modes but I cannot find an ounce of fun in any of the modes. I've come the closest to enjoying 3v3 but everything else has just been garbage. Had one good game in Arcade tonight with ND, Ruler, and Lik but everything else I tried was just...shit. Blah. Guess I won't bother with the free boxes.

What setting did you change? Because my voice never records when I'm in group chat in Overwatch when I save clips, and I'm wondering if maybe it's the same setting that's causing it.
Broadcast settings, come up when you just hold the home button. Should be a self voice chat option or something similar.

komaruR

Top Bottom