• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

Pooya

I have like 30min total on widow maker since launch. I was in this match solo q, obviously team was falling apart at the first choke with hanzo/junkrat and all the usual throw suspects..

I said f it, I'm done. let's play widow. I instantly picked 3, we got the point and snowballed onto second point and won the game! I managed to unlock both widow achievements in the same match.

Now I understand all the widow throwers, it feels good when it works and the enemy team doesn't put any pressure on you. Point and click is easy.

Gaaraz

Guys is there anyway to sell Overwatch stuff? For example the Twitch code for the golden lootboxes. Is it even worth anything? I guess not.

MCD

You'd think that high-platinums/low-diamonds would know to make the enemy Mercy priority #1, but alas...

I always shout take out Mercy please and rush to her but my aim with tracer can be wonky against her and as D.VA I usually get surrounded fast.

Top Bottom