• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Outriders: Worldslayer - Coming June 30, 2022

ANDS

Thought gaf was racist. Now knows better, honorary gaffer 2022
Just watched the Live Event Reveal

How is Outriders in 2022? I played a good 10 hours or so release week and it seemed fun but kinda not that stable, its still on Game Pass so I have a month or so to catch up

Matchmaking is definitely better (or was when I revisited on consoled). I honestly never found the performance wanting - but also didn't try and play at 4K/60. Other than that they've done more than a few passes at the game for QoL and performance updates.

. . .I will say, the end-game that was in the base game, while fun, wasn't really something I wanted to go back to. It was honestly a slog both getting through enemies (alive), keeping a high pace (rewards are pegged to how fast you can complete missions) and doing this all on high world difficulties. What they have shown in the endgame trailer though makes it seem like the new endgame content will be a bit more what people expect out of this kind of stuff.

The price of the expansion though is. . .interesting.

8BiTw0LF

Gold Member
Looks awesome! Very much looking forward to sinking some time into this one over the next few months!
Same! right now I'm going for all accolades, to get the chair emote :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Just watched the Live Event Reveal

How is Outriders in 2022? I played a good 10 hours or so release week and it seemed fun but kinda not that stable, its still on Game Pass so I have a month or so to catch up
The game works like a charm now, I've had no issues in probably around 50 hours of game time. It was a really fun ride grinding for the top level gear and I can't wait to jump back in at the end of this month.

They are reworking the base game sets again, and buffing them. My god reading the Pyro Torturer set buff is just superb. Really interested how this will turn out for balancing. I kinda hope the net code gets a bump again, because that is the game's biggest weakness. That and enemies get too much buff when playing in CO-OP. Also can someone change the thread title ? It's coming out next week not july 30th :D

Top Bottom