• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Outriders - Creating a New Universe | PS4, PS5, XB1, XsX, Stadia, PC

Neolombax

This game is really growing on me the more I watch videos on it. The first reveal came of as a really generic game, but it looks more interesting now. Also the devs claiming this game will not have the GaaS model is really attractive to me at this point.

VertigoOA

Banned
God fall and avengers this holiday...

Outriders is the only one of the bunch that doesn’t look like generic trash

DavidGzz

Those are cross gen graphics. And games that would run 4k/60fps on new machines.

People want 4k, 60 fps and next gen graphics? lol

People don't see it that way if it's on Xbox, even when it's 120fps.

Anyway, I think this game looks great. Thread header should mention it's multiplatform.

Tomeru

I dont know, I only watch that co op mission, but it looks lame. Fighting bugs. Eh. Lame. Not loving the enemy design at all
Imma try watching the other stuff, but that game me gears vibe, which Im not into...

Last edited:

Neolombax

What surprised me the most in these newer gameplay footages were the non-humanoid enemies. Hope there's more of them in the game.

ksdixon

In a few ways, yeah. But there's magic and abilities which doesn't exist in Division. Plus, Outriders isn't open world. And of course, it's sci-fi as opposed to being realistic like The Division is. Majority of gameplay and combat, for the most part, it's like The Division but in other aspects, not at all.

I think you've just sold two copies to the fiance and I. We both like The Division series, and People Can Fly's BulletStorm, and she likes Sci-Fi stuff on top.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
I think you've just sold two copies to the fiance and I. We both like The Division series, and People Can Fly's BulletStorm, and she likes Sci-Fi stuff on top.

Nice. I'm very hyped for Outriders. Looks great.

CitizenZ

Banned
I really like what i have played, almost 20 hours playing as all 4 classes. I tried the last class with a female and watching the cut scenes with her is terrible, unrealistic, and a complete joke. A real eye opener in a sense of wasting dev time, money, resources for how much of the player audience...less than 10%? Not worth it at ALL.

Kerlurk

Banned

Last edited:
Top Bottom