• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Outer Worlds impressions from media event in Australia

joe_zazen

Doesn't matter to people who play video games as their hobby. You gonna talk about the game at all or still stink up the thread complaining?

thread would be kinda dead if not for people telling others how they should feel about a one dollar game being sold for $79.99.

......so is it shit or what?

you’ll need to wait probably 1 month after release for a good answer to that.

is there a list of writers on this game?

Hestar69

Game's looking good! Any idea on the file size for xbox? I'm deff gonna go over my comcast limit this month.

Reactions: Isa

GHG

Gold Member
This forum seems super aggressive this week, its disappointing.

Been like that for a few weeks actually.

Very few people want to discuss games, but everyone jumps all over controversy or controversial statements.

I thought this thread exploded from one page to 3 in a short space of time because of some interesting new news but no... It's easy to see the exact moment the thread gathered steam.

Last edited:

Kamina

Golden Boy
The game looks promising overall, even though the exploration gameplay so far looked a little boring.
I’ll wait and see how things develop.

Dontero

Banned
Difference with that example is anyone can sign up to Netflix. That option isn't locked out for half the fans of Game of Thrones.

ke ? Why should you be able to use Xbox gamepass on PS4 ? That doesn't make sense.
You can buy Otherworlds on PS4 and sell it later you will end up paying about 5-10$ total.

Imagine this. I bought PS4 2 years back bought MGS5, FF15, Nier:Automata, P5, Bloodborne and MHW. Finished those in 2-3 months then sold everything for a total of 10$ bill.

Here is the even more ridicolous thing. Right now i can play slew of PS4 games on PC via PlaystationNow for total of NOTHING for 30days including Bloodborne. And God of War, U4 and few other exclusives are coming this month to it.

Why someone should be concerned about you choosing PS4 to play your games ?
Sell it and buy Xbox or PC.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Isa

Teslerum

"I LOVE THIS GAME!! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. It does have bad graphics and combat and animations but I LOVE IT!!"

errrr

Combat has actually garnered positive reactions so far by those who played it, at least its seen as an improvement compared to Fallout.

is there a list of writers on this game?

Lead Writer is Leonard Boyarsky (Fallout 1, Arcanum, Vampires: Bloodlines).
Writers are mostly Obsidians current crop, but Leonard provided a very strong creative direction for what he wanted.
Chris L'etoile (Mass Effect 1+2) also wrote on it, before leaving Obsidian for personal reasons (wife is sick) this year.

Inspirations were mentioned in the previous video:

So,

Pulp Sci-Fi
Asimov
Brazil (For the humoursly dark take on corporate culture. Leonard forced the team to watch it, so that everyone was on the same page.)
Firefly (For the feel, companions)

Last edited:

Hostile_18

Banned
ke ? Why should you be able to use Xbox gamepass on PS4 ? That doesn't make sense.
You can buy Otherworlds on PS4 and sell it later you will end up paying about 5-10$ total.

Imagine this. I bought PS4 2 years back bought MGS5, FF15, Nier:Automata, P5, Bloodborne and MHW. Finished those in 2-3 months then sold everything for a total of 10$ bill.

Here is the even more ridicolous thing. Right now i can play slew of PS4 games on PC via PlaystationNow for total of NOTHING for 30days including Bloodborne. And God of War, U4 and few other exclusives are coming this month to it.

Why someone should be concerned about you choosing PS4 to play your games ?
Sell it and buy Xbox or PC.

No one is saying you should be able to use x box gamer pass on Playstation rather the price should reflect it's available to many so cheaply... say 20 dollars... still 20 times what others are getting it for (so it still makes Game pass look attractive).

In those examples you said about Uncharted 4 and God of War a) they weren't available day 1. B) they arnt on PS NOW forever, C) the price to buy them outright is now discounted.

I dont think "dont like it, buy a new console" is the answer when all were discussing is pricing of the same game depending on format.

Last edited:

Dontero

Banned
No one is saying you should be able to use x box gamer pass on Playstation rather the price should reflect it's available to many so cheaply... say 20 dollars... still 20 times what others are getting it for (so it still makes Game pass look attractive).

I dont think "dont like it, buy a new console" is the answer when all were discussing is pricing of the same game depending on format.

Price reflects that.

You have playstation you pay 60$
Someone has PC or Xbox pays 1$ for SUBSCRIPTION.

One is full game you can own other one is subscription after which end you don't own game.

Hostile_18

Banned
Price reflects that.

You have playstation you pay 60$
Someone has PC or Xbox pays 1$ for SUBSCRIPTION.

One is full game you can own other one is subscription after which end you don't own game.

Yep and the value of that distinction is subjective to each user. I'd guess more people are happier to rent it rather than own it if Netflix use vs ownership of their titles is any indication. Rightly or wrongly convenience has become paramount in most entertainment sectors.

Dontero

Banned
Yep and the value of that distinction is subjective to each user. I'd guess more people are happier to rent it rather than own it if Netflix use vs ownership of their titles is any indication. Rightly or wrongly convenience has become paramount in most entertainment sectors.

The point is that you can do it as well on playstation. Just buy new do playtrough and sell it.

Voila.

Last edited:

Hostile_18

Banned
So you have an option to do it and you don't want to use it.
Then you complain that you can't buy it for 1$ like everyone else who don't (because it is subscription)

So what was your point ?

Read my past posts I would of liked a price more in line with the fact it's been given away so cheap on a subscription service only half of potential audience can get. Theres a big difference from me wanting it at one dollar as you claim and me not wanting to pay the developers 60 times that simply because I'm a PS4 gamer.

If your solution is to sell everything on after your done with it to combat inequal pricing amongst the fanbase I'd rather just tackle the uneven pricing head on rather than work around it.

Each to their own. I've said all I can about it now lol. Enjoy your purchase/subscription.

I'll pick it up in a sale if the reviews are favourable.

Dontero

Banned
Read my past posts I would of liked a price more in line with the fact it's been given away so cheap on a subscription service only half of potential audience can get. Theres a big difference from me wanting it at one dollar as you claim and me not wanting to pay the developers 60 times that simply because I'm a PS4 gamer.

If your solution is to sell everything on after your done with it to combat inequal pricing amongst the fanbase I'd rather just tackle the uneven pricing head on rather than work around it.

Each to their own. I've said all I can about it now lol. Enjoy your purchase/subscription.

I'll pick it up in a sale if the reviews are favourable.

How is this uneven pricing when you sub for a month is exact same thing as you buying game and selling it for total of idk 5$. You do realize that after people quit sub also they don't have game ?

You are just angry about nothing.

Humdinger

Right, although I'd say it's more like $20. He keeps ignoring that. (The $20 drops to zero, btw, if you're paying standard monthly rates for GP, although I realize MS runs so many $1 deals, most people aren't paying standard rates). I think he just wants to feel justified in complaining. Whatever. Probably best to let him be.

Combat has actually garnered positive reactions so far by those who played it, at least its seen as an improvement compared to Fallout.

Lead Writer is Leonard Boyarsky (Fallout 1, Arcanum, Vampires: Bloodlines).
Writers are mostly Obsidians current crop, but Leonard provided a very strong creative direction for what he wanted.
Chris L'etoile (Mass Effect 1+2) also wrote on it, before leaving Obsidian for personal reasons (wife is sick) this year.

Inspirations were mentioned in the previous video:

So,

Pulp Sci-Fi
Asimov
Brazil (For the humoursly dark take on corporate culture. Leonard forced the team to watch it, so that everyone was on the same page.)
Firefly (For the feel, companions)

Those are some good influences. I enjoyed all of those, at points in my life, except for Brazil, which I never got into. As far as the writers, I haven't played any of Boyarsky's previous games, but I've heard good things about Fallout 1 and Vampire: Bloodlines. Having the ME 1 and 2 writer on board is a good sign as well. I appreciate good writing, and this is an area I think they will deliver on.

I'm expecting the reviews to average around 7.0 to 7.5. I think reviewers place too much emphasis (for my tastes anyhow) on technical polish and graphical niceties. I'm more interested in the gameplay of a game like this. That's what I'm getting it for. I don't really care if the graphics look a little aged or there are bugs. I expect that.

What I'm looking for is immersion in a world where characters, stats, interactions, and environments are interesting, varied, and challenging. It's been a long time since we've gotten a game like that. Modern console RPGs have lost their way (I'm thinking here mostly of Bethesda and Bioware). This game should scratch an itch I've had for a long time.

Last edited:
Yeah there isn't a hard science to it but high unit sales of a lower priced sku can make just as much if not more than a few sales of a higher priced sku.

Perhaps future pricing will be determined by these early dual delivery system releases.

I'm sure Microsoft hasn't figured this out yet. Shoot 'em an email. I bet they'll drop the price. Maybe they'll even offer you a job.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Right, although I'd say it's more like $20. He keeps ignoring that. (The $20 drops to zero, btw, if you're paying standard monthly rates for GP, although I realize MS runs so many $1 deals, most people aren't paying standard rates). I think he just wants to feel justified in complaining. Whatever. Probably best to let him be.

Those are some good influences. I enjoyed all of those, at points in my life, except for Brazil, which I never got into. As far as the writers, I haven't played any of Boyarsky's previous games, but I've heard good things about Fallout 1 and Vampire: Bloodlines. Having the ME 1 and 2 writer on board is a good sign as well. I appreciate good writing, and this is an area I think they will deliver on.

I'm expecting the reviews to average around 7.0 to 7.5. I think reviewers place too much emphasis (for my tastes anyhow) on technical polish and graphical niceties. I'm more interested in the gameplay of a game like this. That's what I'm getting it for. I don't really care if the graphics look a little aged or there are bugs. I expect that.

What I'm looking for is immersion in a world where characters, stats, interactions, and environments are interesting, varied, and challenging. It's been a long time since we've gotten a game like that. Modern console RPGs have lost their way (I'm thinking here mostly of Bethesda and Bioware). This game should scratch an itch I've had for a long time.

That's exactly how I feel about the game. From what I've seen the graphics are perfectly acceptable to me for this game. Is it Gears 5? No, but it's quite good enough for a deep RPG that I'm going to enjoy for many, many hours and I'm like you when I play these games, I do everything and explore every corner of the game world so I'll probably get a lot more than the estimated 40 hours out if Plus I'm probably going to eventually buy and replay it several times over the years.

I DO hope the bugs aren't too bad or game-breaking though, New Vegas was unplayable at launch.

Hostile_18

Banned
I'm sure Microsoft hasn't figured this out yet. Shoot 'em an email. I bet they'll drop the price. Maybe they'll even offer you a job.

Are you trying to say publishers get the price spot on all the time? I can give you loads of examples of experimental pricing that both paid off and did not.

Crash team racing came out at a discount and sold loads, Rocket Legaue made its debut on PS plus and made its fortune, through raising brand awareness initially. The original Street fighter 5 launched bare bones but critically still asked the standard retail price and was rightly criticised for it and lacked the success of its previous entries. Dreams launched in early access form at a low price point. Many MMORPG's went free to play despite initially charging at launch.

Companies listen and get feedback in more ways than just "writing an email" i.e voting with your wallet, listening to social media, critical reception, fan feedback, sales numbers.

But you know that, let's just be sarcastic for the sake of it though so it makes me look good...

Last edited:
Are you trying to say publishers get the price spot on all the time? I can give you loads of examples of experimental pricing that both paid off and did not.

Crash team racing came out at a discount and sold loads, Rocket Legaue made its debut on PS plus and made its fortune, through raising brand awareness initially. The original Street fighter 5 launched bare bones but critically still asked the standard retail price and was rightly criticised for it and lacked the success of its previous entries. Dreams launched in early access form at a low price point. Many MMORPG's went free to play despite initially charging at launch.

Companies listen and get feedback in more ways than just "writing an email" i.e voting with your wallet, listening to social media, critical reception, fan feedback, sales numbers.

But you know that, let's just be sarcastic for the sake of it though so it makes me look good...

No, but I am saying that I bet they know better than you how to choose a price point.

Joho79

Would you rather they cancelled the game on PS? That way you wouldn’t have to worry you pay more. That’s the way console exclusive usually works. Instead this time you get the choice to play it without changing your system of choice..
Good deal in my book

Humdinger

That's exactly how I feel about the game. From what I've seen the graphics are perfectly acceptable to me for this game. Is it Gears 5? No, but it's quite good enough for a deep RPG that I'm going to enjoy for many, many hours and I'm like you when I play these games, I do everything and explore every corner of the game world so I'll probably get a lot more than the estimated 40 hours out if Plus I'm probably going to eventually buy and replay it several times over the years.

I DO hope the bugs aren't too bad or game-breaking though, New Vegas was unplayable at launch.

I hope so, too, although I expect some bugginess. As long as it's not game-breaking, I can live with it. My favorite game of all time was Morrowind on the original Xbox, so I have a high tolerance for bugs, lol.

I'll probably replay it. I used to not replay games, but I'm more prone to do that as I've gotten older, for some reason.

After hearing about the "low intelligence" option, I'm wondering what that would be like. It sounds like weaponry upgrades are reduced, but it compensates with laughs. I wouldn't want to do that on my first run, but I might do it on the second. Playthrough as a dumb guy, lol.

Hostile_18

Banned
No, but I am saying that I bet they know better than you how to choose a price point.

I never said my opinion is anymore important than anyone elses. I have actually said numerous times in this thread the sales data will be interesting to see and everyone should make their own call as to the value relative to various avenues of purchase.

Hostile_18

Banned
Would you rather they cancelled the game on PS? That way you wouldn’t have to worry you pay more. That’s the way console exclusive usually works. Instead this time you get the choice to play it without changing your system of choice..
Good deal in my book

I'd absolutely rather they keep it on PS even at double the price so people who are really excited about this game can play it, of course. I think those people are in the minority relative to the total number of potential customers however.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
I hope so, too, although I expect some bugginess. As long as it's not game-breaking, I can live with it. My favorite game of all time was Morrowind on the original Xbox, so I have a high tolerance for bugs, lol.

I'll probably replay it. I used to not replay games, but I'm more prone to do that as I've gotten older, for some reason.

After hearing about the "low intelligence" option, I'm wondering what that would be like. It sounds like weaponry upgrades are reduced, but it compensates with laughs. I wouldn't want to do that on my first run, but I might do it on the second. Playthrough as a dumb guy, lol.

Loved Morrowind - especially the crazy Telvanis and the Dark Brotherhood quests. The only thing was getting around Morrowind and quest & inventory management were a nightmares. I'd struggle to get all the way across the map to turn in a quest item only to find I'd apparently sold it. I've heard it's been X enhanced so I'm trying to work up the patience to play it again with all of it's annoying quirks. At least there probably won't be any load times. Oblivion on the X was amazing.

Fallout 3 is my favorite game of all-time so that's one more reason I am so looking forward to this game, although while I think it might be hilarious I don't think I'll be doing a low intelligence play through any time soom. You let us know how it goes if you give it a try :messenger_winking:

For the price of a modern day Iphone, you could buy a switch, an X and a Pro with enough money left over to buy Gamepass and a years' worth of PSN+

With that in mind; buy the game, buy an xbox or stop fucking whinging.

A thread about impressions for a game has turned in to some moaning cunts complaining about buying games. Farnsworthidontwanttoliveonthisplanetanymore.jpg

OT: the game looks great. I've always been a huge fan of obsidian and their RPGs are often better than the main company. IMO KOTOR 2 > KOTOR 1 and F:NV>>>>F3

Last edited:

Humdinger

Loved Morrowind - especially the crazy Telvanis and the Dark Brotherhood quests. The only thing was getting around Morrowind and quest & inventory management were a nightmares. I'd struggle to get all the way across the map to turn in a quest item only to find I'd apparently sold it. I've heard it's been X enhanced so I'm trying to work up the patience to play it again with all of it's annoying quirks. At least there probably won't be any load times. Oblivion on the X was amazing.

Fallout 3 is my favorite game of all-time so that's one more reason I am so looking forward to this game, although while I think it might be hilarious I don't think I'll be doing a low intelligence play through any time soom. You let us know how it goes if you give it a try :messenger_winking:

I don't know if I'll actually do a "dumb guy" play through. I just thought it was a funny option. I usually make several different characters before deciding on one. Getting me through the character creation process is a challenge, heh.

I tried to replay Morrowind and Oblivion when I owned an X, but I just couldn't muster the energy. It's like a 200-hour journey, and that's just too long to go through twice, for me anyway. Oddly, I did play Skyrim twice, maybe two and a half times if you count the VR version. Maybe the mods helped. I wasn't able to get myself motivated to go through Morrowind and Oblivion all over again, though. Too much time required. And I liked leaving my memory of Morrowind untouched.

This game is 40 hours or so, which is much more manageable for a replay. And it will have a lot more choice & consequence or branching paths than any Bethesda RPG, so that should make a replay worthwhile.

That's all assuming I like the game. Which I think is a fair bet -- although I have to admit I wasn't the biggest fan of Fallout New Vegas. It was fine, but I didn't get into it the way others did, partly because I didn't like the main character's motivation (stories driven by revenge never really appeal to me, which is one reason I'm not excited about TLoU 2) and found the writing a little too detached/ironic somehow.

Last edited:
thread would be kinda dead if not for people telling others how they should feel about a one dollar game being sold for $79.99.

But it's not a $1 game, it's a $79.99 game where I live.

PC Version - $79.99
Xbone version - $79.99
PS4 version - $79.99

To own the game on any platform is the same price for both physical and digital versions. Given the hours I put into Fallout New Vegas and the fact I recently went back to it, and considering I'll want to mod the game, I'll buy the game even though I have gamepass.

The price of renting the rights to play the game from individual platform holders is where there is a price discrepancy.

To rent the game on Xbone is $1/month for three months, then $10/$15 a month going forward because Microsoft has made a deal with Private Division to do so. Sony has the option to make the game available to rent for $1 a month too by setting up a similar deal but haven't. People that want the game for $1, or even just at a doscount on PS4 should be complaining to Sony, not Private Division.

joe_zazen

But it's not a $1 game, it's a $79.99 game where I live.

PC Version - $79.99
Xbone version - $79.99
PS4 version - $79.99

To own the game on any platform is the same price for both physical and digital versions. Given the hours I put into Fallout New Vegas and the fact I recently went back to it, and considering I'll want to mod the game, I'll buy the game even though I have gamepass.

The price of renting the rights to play the game from individual platform holders is where there is a price discrepancy.

To rent the game on Xbone is $1/month for three months, then $10/$15 a month going forward because Microsoft has made a deal with Private Division to do so. Sony has the option to make the game available to rent for $1 a month too by setting up a similar deal but haven't. People that want the game for $1, or even just at a doscount on PS4 should be complaining to Sony, not Private Division.

there are two kinds of knowledge: rational and emotional. For me, because others can access it for one dollar, it feels like a one dollar game and i am not paying $80 for a one dollar game.

Yeah, rationally i understand your position, but because i am not an android or vulcan, it doesn't matter. my heart tells me it is a one dollar game, so it is a one dollar game.

there are two kinds of knowledge: rational and emotional. For me, because others can access it for one dollar, it feels like a one dollar game and i am not paying $80 for a one dollar game.

Yeah, rationally i understand your position, but because i am not an android or vulcan, it doesn't matter. my heart tells me it is a one dollar game, so it is a one dollar game.

Fair enough, at least you acknowledge it's not a rational stance, as you also have the ability to get it for $1. I'm just buying the game so none of this really matters, but I do find some of the reasoning I'm seeing in this thread a bit convoluted.

People who were planning on getting the PS4 version just need to let Sony know they expect the same deal Microsoft worked out for Xbone and PC players who are choosing to rent the game over buying it. It's completely up to them to do so and has no bearing on Private Division's purchase price structure.

Microsoft had to pay out a dollar amount to Private Division for this deal to happen. Sony could do the same to get the game on their rental service at a reduced price. People seem to think that Private Division did this out of the kindness of their hearts. The reality of the situation is that Microsoft bought The Outer World's developer, but fulfilled the standing contract that was in place with Private Division. I'd imagine that garnered a lot of goodwill which helped facilitate this deal in the first place.

Hostile_18

Banned
I'm not sure why people take it so personally about others not choosing to purchase this game.

To some it can be played for $1 to others its full retail depending on your console of choice. Its it obviously a fairly complex situation that's led to this so neither camp is "wrong" or "right" it's just up to the individual how much you want to play it, and perhaps how much they value ownership vs rental.

Can we all be friends again now please 😂.

Humdinger

I'm not sure why people take it so personally about others not choosing to purchase this game.

I don't think anybody's taking it personally. I think people just don't understand the reasoning (admittedly, some have been pretty aggressive about it). But as Joe says, it's not really about logic; it's about how it feels to you, when you see someone else getting the game for cheaper than you can. It's an emotion-based thing, not a rational thing. Which is fine, of course. You're entitled to your feelings, and of course it's your right to act on them as you see fit.

There's nothing for me to say, except, "Okay, that's how you feel." And let it go.

Can we all be friends again now please 😂.

No! It's far too late for that. :messenger_pouting:

(j/k)

Last edited:
H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Reckon I’ll get this on pc game pass and if it’s any good I’ll buy it when it hits steam. Try before you buy.

I’m so pumped for this game. After so many recent disappointments, I’m really hoping The Outer Worlds is as good as it looks to be. I could use something to fill the Fallout-shaped hole in my heart. I could use a new RPG diversion. I wonder what the world building, lore, and general world backstory are like, and how fleshed out it is.

I’m still trying to decide what to do about release date and platforms. I’m definitely not getting it on the Epic Game Store, but I don’t know whether to get the Windows Store version or the PS4 version. Or even hold out for the Switch version.

Kagey K

Banned
This is the last game I’m waiting for this year, and I’m excited it’s coming soon.
My gaming year will be complete once I have a playthrough of this done.

As a,ways the holidays are an embarrassment of riches, but next year seems ham packed with games wanting to launch before next gen, so it seems like we won’t get a spring/summer break. He hits are going to keep coming.

Hostile_18

Banned
This is the last game I’m waiting for this year, and I’m excited it’s coming soon.
My gaming year will be complete once I have a playthrough of this done.

As a,ways the holidays are an embarrassment of riches, but next year seems ham packed with games wanting to launch before next gen, so it seems like we won’t get a spring/summer break. He hits are going to keep coming.

I'm convinced 2020 is going to be one of the best, if not the best year in gaming for me. The first half alone Last of us 2, Final Fantasy 7 Remake and Cyberpunk. Second half the Playstation 5 (hopefully) and whatever launch games they have :D.

Humdinger

I've been watching some videos in preparation for the game. I thought this one was pretty good. He goes over 5 of his favorite things about the game.

If you want the overview, here you go:

1. Dialog (lots of that, well-done)
2. Environments (lots of love went into it, attention to detail)
3. Humor/fun
4. Gunplay (compared to previous Obsidian titles, that is)
5. "Tightness" of the experience (doesn't waste your time, vs. padded out; increased replay value)

He also did a rundown of the 5 things he thinks need to be improved.

Here are those:

1. Perk balance (one or two in particular)
2. Ambient music isn't loud enough
3. Inventory management (buggy, somewhat "archaic")
4. Companion ability cutscenes in combat (trigger every time you use ability)
5. Repetition of enemy types

Last edited:

Teslerum

2. Ambient music isn't loud enough
5. Repetition of enemy types

2. Ambient music and music in general wasn't really implemented at that point, has been since.
5. Well he did just play in the same area of the game. So while a concern, not necessarly fact.

Also 4

4. Please yes. Hopefully they can/have changed that or made it selectable. Biggest worry for me in terms of combat.

For that demo btw. I'm partial to JuiceHead's video

Last edited:

Humdinger

2. Ambient music and music in general wasn't really implemented at that point, has been since.
5. Well he did just play in the same area of the game. So while a concern, not necessarly fact.

Also 4

4. Please yes. Hopefully they can/have changed that or made it selectable. Biggest worry for me in terms of combat.

I wasn't too concerned with the negatives, although I'm glad to hear the ambient music has been fixed, and I could see how #4 could get tiresome after a while.

I was more impressed by the positives. The humor/fun factor, the love taken with the environments, the quality of the dialog, and the tightness of the game -- those are all big plusses for me.

I'll check that video out, thanks.

Humdinger

Nice quick roundup of most of what we know about the game. This'll be old news to people who've been following the press, but I learned a few things.

I'm wondering what sort of build I'll use. I almost always default to weapons or magic in RPGs, but I think I'd like to mix it up a little. Maybe more dialog-focused, stealth, or science skills. Not sure. Maybe a dumb playthrough, lol. Who knows. I'm glad to hear there's a respec option.

Teslerum

Interview by Wireframe (Free PDF-Magazine)

nYPuOW2.png

9oStXKF.jpg

VHXPanb.png

LSUjzyh.png

Its really no fun to play games like these on consoles. I remember getting hyped for skyrim and getting it for ps3 and then everything was load, load, load. I guess i'll be needing a new desktop. Overall, the impressions look solid.

imsosleepy

This is controversial, but my opinion is....

I'm not going to pay more than 10 pounds for this on PS4 if they are offering it on gamepass day 1.

I guess its complicated situation with MS buying them but its shocking giving it to one audience "free" and asking another to pay full retail.
well if u buy it on playstation its yours. if you get it true gamepass its not really yours
so there is some benefit to it I suppose

Hostile_18

Banned
well if u buy it on playstation its yours. if you get it true gamepass its not really yours
so there is some benefit to it I suppose

Oh I agree there is a distinction there :).

If I was an X Box gamer I'd defo try these games on gamepass first and if any of these games turned out to be super worth while I'd buy it at a fraction of the price a long way down the road to have that sense of owning it :).

It's the same reason people wanted to be able to buy the PS+ offerings (it use to be blocked out if you had downloaded it on plus).

Top Bottom