• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Outer Wilds: Echoes of the Eye - Reveal Trailer

Fbh

Day 1.

Outer Wilds is easily one of my top 5 games of last gen.
Hope it's an actual side story and not just an expanded version of the original though.

Last edited:

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Just finished outer wilds this weekend. What an absolutely incredible game. I just fell into the time sync and was completely absorbed. I’ll buy this day one and thanks game pass.

Playing through the original in VR thanks to the fantastic mod. It's a treat but, like every game, I've dropped it. Should go back to it really as I was really enjoying it.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
I tried to play this and couldn’t like it. I want to go back though as I love the concept. It’s jarring going back to 30fps from some smooth 60fps games recently. The controls are very weird on PS5 as well.

Raphael

I tried to play this and couldn’t like it. I want to go back though as I love the concept. It’s jarring going back to 30fps from some smooth 60fps games recently. The controls are very weird on PS5 as well.
Same, got completely bored doing the home Planet activities. Assume the game wasnt for me.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Outer Wilds: Echoes of the Eye reviewed by Tom Marks on PC, also available on PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch.

Echoes of the Eye is a wonderful return to the clockwork solar system of Outer Wilds, even if its occasional horror game sections aren't quite as interesting as what came before.

Last edited:
Top Bottom