• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Otome Community Thread: Happiness isn't a limited commodity, my love is boundless!

Saphirax

I wonder if it'll be hard to find BAW after release such that it's worth buying now? It looks like both Norn9 and Code Realize are still available for cheaper price than at launch, which probably means it's worth holding off on BAW for a bit and buying it later down the line. Though I feel like if I do that I'll probably never get around to doing so and might miss out on a good game.

...in that note, is it worth playing Norn9 at some point? I actually own it but I've never heard a positive impression of it.

It has 3 good routes at least! It’s also better than Period Cube. Might as well give it a go since you own it.

ShyMel

tumblr_oxrspdS6yX1s6k2mjo1_1280.jpg
I know what I'm doing during the two-hour car ride I'll be in later today!

jzbluz

I thought they had ported Hakuoki to the PS4. I wonder if they're going to announce the PS4 version before or after he vita version comes out.

Kirie

So not sure what exactly is going to be going down on this site from here on out, but it's been a pleasure being a part of otomegaf.

BTA

I don't know if anyone's going to be around to see this: but I've really valued my time talking with some of y'all here. I was already interested in these games, but you folks helped keep me on top of my backlog lately and I enjoyed discussing games with you even when I was bad at playing them near release!

If you want to contact me personally, quote this post.

Otherwise, I think Waypoint's forums will allow for a good otoge discussion thread and I'll be starting that there in the next few days if no one else does.

jzbluz

So not sure what exactly is going to be going down on this site from here on out, but it's been a pleasure being a part of otomegaf.

Yes, it was a pleasure talking with all of y'all!

I don't know if anyone's going to be around to see this: but I've really valued my time talking with some of y'all here. I was already interested in these games, but you folks helped keep me on top of my backlog lately and I enjoyed discussing games with you even when I was bad at playing them near release!

If you want to contact me personally, quote this post.

Otherwise, I think Waypoint's forums will allow for a good otoge discussion thread and I'll be starting that there in the next few days if no one else does.

I’ll miss this thread, and you guys were my favourite otome fan group. I might go to Waypoint as well eventually, but I’m not quite sold on their forums.

Nice. I'm mostly a lurker to this thread, but I did like reading impressions and getting news here. Hopefully I can continue to lurk (and maybe eventually contribute) in some of the other forums and discords y'all are shifting to.

Alright, we have a VN GAF server and can set up an Otome channel no problemo!
Send me a PM with your username and # if you want in! Or hit me up on twitter if that's not feasible. @dandycrocodiles

Top Bottom