• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OtherSide Entertainment announces development of new title led by Warren Spector

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper
OtherSide Entertainment, the game developer founded by industry veterans Paul Neurath and Warren Spector, is developing a new game led by Spector, the company announced.

Spector is the pioneer behind titles like System Shock and Deus Ex. His new title is described as “an immersive simulation based on a completely new intellectual property developed by OtherSide.”

Artwork for the new game:

Warren-Spector-New-Game_03-02-22-768x644.jpg

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
If there's Warren Spector it will fail, he's too up his own ass.

Also, muh "immursive sim"
I was just trying to recall the last game he made that anyone cared about. Did he do Bioshock? Was that it?

Edder1

I was just trying to recall the last game he made that anyone cared about. Did he do Bioshock? Was that it?
Bioshock was made by Ken Levine, Spector was working on System Shock 3 until that project was taken over by Tencent because of troubled development.

interested, as it's Warren Specter. However, the last Otherside release was the Ultima reboot and that was rough as badgers' boots.

Top Bottom