• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Other than Batman and Spider-Man, what is the next AAA major superhero game IP you want to see?

Would like to see some Image Comics properties

469cc0268d8d4addcc43fa35c828c82e.jpg

TMONSTER

I'd love to see a game centered around Doctor Strange. The magic and multiverse elements could really open up a wide range of gameplay possibilities. Plus, it could offer some truly unique puzzles and exploration mechanics, as you'd have to navigate various dimensions and realities. It would be a refreshing departure from the more physical combat-oriented superhero games we're used to seeing.

The guy who said Punisher might be on to something, as I prefer more grounded super heroes. Though, Punisher isn't really "super", is he? In any case, I'd prefer to see a take on Punisher over another Spiderman or any other child-friendly superhero.

The only other character I'd be really interested in seeing, if done right, would be Spawn. A grounded/realistic and mature take on Spawn's story would be quite interesting and perhaps would make for a far more engaging story than most of these overdone Superheroes in pop culture.

Flash? Boring. Superman? Boring. Wolverine? Boring. Batman? Boring. Hulk? Boring. Almost all of the common names we've already seen done to death in movies and animation; I have no interest in seeing them!

Give me a Spawn story with deep, dark character-focused story, horror elements with great pacing, writing, gunplay and excellent super power implementation. The Spawn character and Spawn Universe would make for a far more interesting story and setting than most other superhero stories, simply because his story and world is so dark and grown-up. I'm not interested in the kiddie stuff, sorry.

Last edited:

Laieon

I'd honestly like to see someone else give The Avengers a shot. I actually had fun with the levels in the game that weren't focused on pushing GAAS (the stage where you meet Hulk for the first time and have to run away from him comes to mind).

CGNoire

Punisher is at the top of my list but....

... its 2023 and all that that entails. Shits never gonna happen. At least not in any form that wouldnt mutilate the IP for modern audiences.

Dredd needs to happen and fast.

Top Bottom