• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| NEOGAF Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more [Your images only]

Love it 🥰

7JqBf4O.jpg

Impotaku

As i love the pixel frame i recently got i decided to jump on one of these speakers, has silly little games built in but i bought it for one specific purpose. It can play stuff off micro sd cards so i have a huge mp3 playlist of all the radio stations & adverts from all the GTA games hours & hours of hilarious fake radio i want to have it running in the background as if it was a proper radio.
4t07KqN.jpg

VwUtilF.jpg

Genuinely surprised how nice the speaker sounds for something so small. Have an app for helping me sleep with hundreds of soundscapes it sounds amazing through this thing.

Impotaku

Something fun to make my own art on had no idea divoom even made this till i went to their website, the phone app is fiddly to use when drawing this is way more simple limited to 16x16 but thats enough to work with for making game related pixel pics. While the online community provide loads of art for popular stuff like mario kirby zelda ect i want pixel art of some of my fave stuff like goemon ect.

Y1tIYW6.jpg

A0PgUFy.jpg

Impotaku

The 64x64 pixel frame i picked up before i got my speaker, really loving the divoom stuff. Fills a dark corner of my room with something that looks nice, i love looking at pixel art so it's nice to have something that can display it and be easily updated by been connected to phone a infinite amount of art to display some animated others not. This one is an animated one.
wiUcRvW.jpg

QwKZA3q.gif

The 64x64 pixel frame i picked up before i got my speaker, really loving the divoom stuff. Fills a dark corner of my room with something that looks nice, i love looking at pixel art so it's nice to have something that can display it and be easily updated by been connected to phone a infinite amount of art to display some animated others not. This one is an animated one.
wiUcRvW.jpg

QwKZA3q.gif

Dude, you have the coolest shit.

Celcius

°Temp. member
I always regretted selling this so I finally rebought a copy:

lkaDU2R.jpg

The PlayStation 5 has Astro's Playroom and the PlayStation 3 had Heavenly Sword for showcasing what the system could do. The motion capture animations, the arrow sections that made use of the six axis functionality, the voice acting, the graphics on display... it was amazing at the time.

lkaDU2R.jpg

The PlayStation 5 has Astro's Playroom and the PlayStation 3 had Heavenly Sword for showcasing what the system could do. The motion capture animations, the arrow sections that made use of the six axis functionality, the voice acting, the graphics on display... it was amazing at the time.

Don't forget, at least one ass cheek on display at any given time as well.

Impotaku

on the main forum i hang out on someone was selling a pir of modded joycans with the dpad shell, all the features of original joycons but with a nicer dpad i was tempted to buy the shells in the past and do it myself but this has saved me some time so i bought them off him.
Q6rVHBs.jpg

I don't like to post my brother's stuff even though there's a lot worth posting, but this is an exception.

He finally got a chance to send out his Playstation to get modded. He had an XStation installed which runs games off SD cards, replacing the disc drive. He also had it converted to HDMI similar to his N64 and his Dreamcast. Just like with the Dreamcast and N64 he had done, this is the best I've ever seen these games look with the cleanest signal possible. It's also the absolute best these games have sounded on original hardware. I can't wait to go through the Playstation library of games again.

nAFvLcA.jpg

87eFo3A.jpg

J9vl1AR.jpg

HF2pydS.jpg

Last edited:

Impotaku

Couple more bits today,
x8bOmUL.jpg

Also picked up some thumb grips off ebay as huge sessions on hades and stardew valley are killing my thumbs. Most designs are pretty naff but there are some nice ones i found on ebay.
tKQsY37.jpg

Impotaku

IPdaAZa.jpg

This just arrived from amazon this evening, a clear joycon strap reshell kit, you just need to use donor parts from an original strap to fill in the missing parts in the kit like the metal rail, they provide a clear lock mechanism but i preferred to use the original nintendo one so you can see some stuff through the shell. They look nice on my clear joycons but they also look pretty nice on non clear models too, lots of annoying fiddly bits inside the shell took about 20 mins to figure out where the bits were supposed to go as when i opened the original strap a few plastic bits fell out without me seeing where they came from but i got the locking mechanism working again took 5 mins for the other strap once i knew where everything was meant to go. Might convert a few more pairs of my black straps into more clear colours as they do quite a few.
Ob8xqhH.jpg

CjMq8c9.jpg

mmYWEd2.jpg

Li3iHFy.jpg

Last edited:

Impotaku

A huge pile arrived today from Japan as i catch up on past releases from around xmas last year to more recent stuff, a mix of loads of titles plus a MD tower mini zero kit as it dropped quite low in price so i decided to get it plus some joycon straps to complete my sets so i can put straps on all my neons. Next month will probably pick up the rest of the remaining titles i'm behind on Japan side.
pvgwZ7G.jpg

B7PUNuK.jpg

Lrzk4QT.jpg

TcPmekw.jpg

iKJrYqP.jpg

B324Sf3.jpg

0YyxOCj.jpg

So i may have a problem :lol: i can't help it i'm addicted to the neons. Finally have matching straps for everything except the ones that came in my mario red switch set as those are mario red with special blue joycon straps with yellow stoppers on them. Didn't bother digging those out the box to take a pic.
MiADEoc.jpg

Really wish i hadn't seen those splatoon 3 joycons i want them so bad. Still after that halloween themed purple & orange set too.

Last edited:

Hayabusa83

Banned

lkaDU2R.jpg

One of the greatest games ever made.

Ordered this on an Amazon Prime Day deal. "Used - Like New" condition for £80 minus 20% and I had £20 gift credit to use up so I only paid out about £42 or so.

I'm very impressed so far 🙂
AdrFLRM.jpg
6TB9cGC.jpg

Legitimately the best controller I've ever used by a huge margin. I've had mine since launch, easily over 4000 hours on the thing now and only now is it finally showing signs. One of the analog caps is worn out ($10 stick cap replacement kit on Amazon), and I've used the paddles to the point they've worn divots into the switches they contact which I repaired by putting a small round .5mm thick stickers on the four switch faces to pad them back out.

The battery still routinely goes 40 hours between charges and I typically only charge it one a week. The sticks have no drift at all and almost no play (helps I never use the click sticks at all) and in terms of wear the thing still looks like I just bought it, the rubberized coating is basically wear-proof. It's kind of nuts how resilient this thing is. In comparison the control sticks on the heavy equipment I've used at work (skid-steers, telehandlers, excavators, etc) typically need to be replaced at around 3000 hours because they're falling apart at that point. One joystick on the skid-steer is around $2K to replace.

I sincerely hope yours doesn't have any of the issues that seem to plague these (sticking face buttons, unresponsive bumpers, missed inputs) and your experience is more like mine has been.

Legitimately the best controller I've ever used by a huge margin. I've had mine since launch, easily over 4000 hours on the thing now and only now is it finally showing signs. One of the analog caps is worn out ($10 stick cap replacement kit on Amazon), and I've used the paddles to the point they've worn divots into the switches they contact which I repaired by putting a small round .5mm thick stickers on the four switch faces to pad them back out.

The battery still routinely goes 40 hours between charges and I typically only charge it one a week. The sticks have no drift at all and almost no play (helps I never use the click sticks at all) and in terms of wear the thing still looks like I just bought it, the rubberized coating is basically wear-proof. It's kind of nuts how resilient this thing is. In comparison the control sticks on the heavy equipment I've used at work (skid-steers, telehandlers, excavators, etc) typically need to be replaced at around 3000 hours because they're falling apart at that point. One joystick on the skid-steer is around $2K to replace.

I sincerely hope yours doesn't have any of the issues that seem to plague these (sticking face buttons, unresponsive bumpers, missed inputs) and your experience is more like mine has been.
That's great to hear 🙂 I'm delighted with it so far, it feels so comfortable and well made and the battery seems great. What a bargain 😎

Just got this the other day but didn't get around to taking any pictures until this morning.

WaeMp0K.jpg

YOJ5uzK.jpg

mqTF0QL.jpg

QMwsF5D.jpg

xku6YEg.jpg

Like the previous GoodSmile Xenoblade figures the paint is great and the materials are great. I don't particularly like grass/fuzzy platforms with my figures but in this case it fits as fields of grass are a standard on Xenoblade series cover art.

I don't have a good spot for her right now, hopefully once my friend moves out of the basement I'll have all the room in the world for my junk down there.

Impotaku

You almost single handedly make up for all the pirates in the other thread.
LOL let them steal like the literal gaming parasites they are, i like supporting devs especially ones that take a risk & make the quirky fun stuff if it's been released on cart i'll buy it or if it's not i'll get digital and hope that one of the limited run types turn it into a physical release down the line. Love playing stuff on my switch, the collection is getting out of control but it's pointless keeping it tidy anymore as i have to be out of here by end of year so i leave it all in various piles as it's gonna get boxed up at some point. When peole say switch has no games worth playing & theirs collects dust hmmm ok....
RSQ9UJW.jpg

QV6bmHQ.jpg

The big boxset stuff/special controllers live in that corner
RIW4WW6.jpg

Last edited:

Impotaku

Another day a few more switch games, embr was another totally unknown indie title to me till i saw the boxart on amazon it looks like fun.
rdLPm0o.jpg

Also finally added a couple of digitals too but i really wish they had cart versions. Firewatch was finally at a price i wanted to buy it at been wanting to play that for ages and i found a game called detention that looks a lot like the jpn ps1 horror Yuuyami Doori Tankentai, tried the demo & i love it so got the full version. Enjoy horrors using the side on perspective.

Impotaku

Another day another switch game, not really bothered much with the visual novel genre but this one is supposed to be good and i do enjoy a good spooky story have part 2 coming at some point too. There were loads of these kinds of game on PS1 in japan but my japanese was never good enough to get into them.
Dse1Gqv.jpg

Another day another switch game, not really bothered much with the visual novel genre but this one is supposed to be good and i do enjoy a good spooky story have part 2 coming at some point too. There were loads of these kinds of game on PS1 in japan but my japanese was never good enough to get into them.
Dse1Gqv.jpg
Have you tried them death mark games yet? I'm sure I've got them on something been meaning to get round to them

Impotaku

Have you tried them death mark games yet? I'm sure I've got them on something been meaning to get round to them
Been working my way through the first title so far (death mark), played the first 2 chapters i'm really enjoying it. Taking them slow as i need to be in the mood to sit down & read when playing. Usually i play them when at home instead of on my breaks at work as i like to turn the lights off get the headphones on & immerse myself in some japanese spookiness. So far the story is keeping me entertained some of the curses are quite gruesome. Might save the 2nd title (NG) for closer to halloween time.

Last edited:

Impotaku

Decided to upgrade my switch as the splatoon one is amazing and my current mario red limited edition is not an oled, so that will now be carefully retired and put back in it's box as an emergency backup and splatoon will become the in use one. As i play handheld a lot as i use mine every day at work i'll get to enjoy the screen. I love how small the oled style boxes are they are super compact, also got some tempered glass screen protectors as i find them a lot better to use when i'm playing rhythm stuff as i can slide my fingers around.
BBPxhMp.jpg

yswRmDI.jpg

The joycons are stunning, the backs are milky translucent plastic.
w2VDGUW.jpg

t5UFIME.jpg

Top Bottom