• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Open Critic Adds Alert on CyberBug Page

"old consoles don't hold games back" - Apparently this is true, sometimes you can make a game as nuts as you want and just let the old console versions suffer, but considering the shitstorm it's causing apparently most of the time Devs are going to let old consoles hold things back plenty.

Fake

Not seeing the alert on their mobile site?

Can you screen grab it.
sfiNdtw.png

Kagoshima_Luke

Gold Member
They suspect? This is a general problem with media and social media these days. What are the FACTS? I don't want the opinion of some random people on the internet who happen to maintain a review aggregate site. They should have just left it at the first sentence.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
ugh i understand putting a warning about quality but claiming that a company intentionally lied? that is NAGL. if i were CDPR i would start suing some of these people. why the fuck would you say that? these people have just given internet trolls an OK sign. this is like saying, "everyone that is mad, they did this on purpose".

if CDPR get any death threats from pissed off gamers, it is shit like this that is responsible. but im sure they will just blame toxic youtubers like Quartering instead.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
interesting how there is no legal disclaimer on Star Wars Battlefront 2 despite it single-handedly changing the law in many places and incurring political ire for essentially blurring the line between gambling and video games.

but hey, that's just a giant company knowingly using gambling tactics in a videogame sold to children, no big deal. this bug shit, we got to point out how evil the devs are.

seriously fuck this witch hunt shit. so they fucked up with the last gen port. can you people not fucking wait for a free patch? jfc.

Last edited:

Mattenth

interesting how there is no legal disclaimer on Star Wars Battlefront 2 despite it single-handedly changing the law in many places and incurring political ire for essentially blurring the line between gambling and video games.

but hey, that's just a giant company knowingly using gambling tactics in a videogame sold to children, no big deal. this bug shit, we got to point out how evil the devs are.

This warning is on a lot of game pages. Battlefront 2 no longer sells loot boxes, and thus doesn't have the warning.

oJvAteg.png

acm2000

And here ladies and gentlemen we have a CDPR shill in his natural habitat.

Yes, Cyberbug is the perfect name to represent the state of this game on consoles. Those versions are literally trash.

If your 12 years old, sure, go back to Fortnite little boy.

Top Bottom