• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Only for those who have pre-ordered BOTH an XSX and a PS5...

On launch day I'm most looking forward to unboxing my...

• Total voters

sixamp

This is a tough question 🤔 I preorder my ps5 with demon souls since it's the only game of their shitty lineup I want to play.

I pre-ordered the series X without any games since there no New games I want to play there BUT there's alot of games in my backlog that I want to play on gamepass.

But then I also pre-ordered the new oculus quest 2 (10/13/20) that I know I will be playing sooooo.....

I'll probably be playing animal crossing on the switch 🤷🏻‍♂️

For hardware, I'm most excited at returning to Xbox as I skipped it last generation. Games? Both while leaning slightly to PS5. Unless the AMD 6000 series is readily available and has a good deal more RAM than a 3080, the XsX will likely be my Cyberpunk box as it is stronger than my 5700xt. I also want to play the Red Dead series in 4k and you can only do that on Xbox. For PS5, I held off on playing Ghosts, Last of Us 2, and have never played Demon's Souls or Spiderman so that will be what I'm doing on that system. Fun times ahead.

FastOrc

I have always had an Xbox, this time around I am buying both. I have an Xbox series x & ps5 digital pre-ordered.

I'm only buying 1 game for the ps5 at the minute & that is miles morales ultimate. i never played the original spiderman, but i think i will play spiderman remaster first then go on to miles morales.

BlvckFox

Gold Member
The PlayStation but not by much. I can’t wait to see and feel the horror of its design.
Excited about the Series X too as the last Xbox I’ve had in my house was the 360, which was the perfect console after my fifth red ring replacement.

dorkimoe

I got both. More excited for the new Xbox cuz I play more on Xbox.
I thought the original question was unboxing. More excited to unbox the ps5 just to see it

I'll just be seeing you guys unbox your new shiny consoles from a dark and sad Nextgenless corner of my room with my ancient One S and PS4.

BuntesFeuer

Neo Member
I am very excited for both of them but for different reasons. I am in Europe so XSX will release several days before PS5 here. So the Microsoft console will be the official start of the next-gen for me playing multi-plats with enhanced graphics/framerates.
I am also looking forward for the Demons Souls remake and the new Spider Man so that will be great for Playstation exclusives only a few days after.
I took 2 weeks off work to spend time with those.

Top Bottom