• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One year anniversary of Ubisoft ignoring pompous open letter demanding 'change'

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Maybe because they realized that WFH allows them to save a small fortune in gas prices, saves them 1-2 hours a day from not commuting, gives them flexibility to do stuff at the house at break time, allows them to save on food by eating at home, saves them from interacting with annoying co-workers, all while still doing their jobs properly...should I keep going?

Also, EVERYONE knows that the "one day per week" will quickly turn into 3 days per week, and eventually into "everyone back to the office full time".
Since covid We also had a wfh policy that just recently became a "you can come back to the office of you want".

I don't wanna go back because of the reasons you said. My work has considerably improved as I'm not a morning person at all and we're now allows to work whenever we want. I work mostly in the evenings now. No pointless meetings to take part in, no loud crammed offices. I can work on my own terms. Motivation feels like it doubled for me. If they were to demand ppl back in office, I think many would protest. We even hired so many new pplin the pandemic, i don't think we'd all fit into the offices as they are at the same time rn.

WFH is one of the best things that came out of covid and I hope it's here to stay as long as it takes no impact on company finances by means of less or worse work.
We had a meeting this week about forcing everyone back to the office 3 days a week, every few weeks. There was over 350 angry comments down in the chat. People are not happy at all, as many of us were hired during the pandemic, and have never been to the office yet. Plus you still have some people panicking about getting sick, people who work out of state and can't commute 4 hours to work every day. It's really getting people angry.
Workers seemed to have no problem coming in 5 days a week before covid. It's not hard to come back one day per week. But that's called entitlement.

People slack off all the time, and because people work weird hours you cant even get hold of the person half the time because Outlook says their name has a yellow dot saying "Away for 4 hours" and it's 2 pm in the afternoon. If someone has a totally lone wolf job that has nothing to do with other people, then sure WFH and work at midnight if you want. Not all jobs are like that. Mine involves getting hold of people for an answer (and it can involve lots of departments), not waiting till the next day or getting hold of them at 9 pm when their Outlook says its green so they are online working.

Have some respect for the workplace and coworkers working normal hours like before covid. Show up for meetings, be available, and dont disappear.

Things like safety precautions and enough space are non-issues because I'm not talking about a place with zero health policies or there's too many people hired for the desks. Situations like that are obviously different. I'm talking about apples to apples people and desks compared to pre-covid.

Last edited:

supernova8

Banned
Only 1% use they/them?!?!?

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

supernova8

Banned
Workers seemed to have no problem coming in 5 days a week before covid. It's not hard to come back one day per week. But that's called entitlement.

People slack off all the time, and because people work weird hours you cant even get hold of the person half the time because Outlook says their name has a yellow dot saying "Away for 4 hours" and it's 2 pm in the afternoon. If someone has a totally lone wolf job that has nothing to do with other people, then sure WFH and work at midnight if you want. Not all jobs are like that. Mine involves getting hold of people for an answer (and it can involve lots of departments), not waiting till the next day or getting hold of them at 9 pm when their Outlook says its green so they are online working.

Have some respect for the workplace and coworkers working normal hours like before covid. Show up for meetings, be available, and dont disappear.

Things like safety precautions and enough space are non-issues because I'm not talking about a place with zero health policies or there's too many people hired for the desks. Situations like that are obviously different. I'm talking about apples to apples people and desks compared to pre-covid.

At our (Japanese) company there are murmurs about us being asked to start going to the office a few days per week. The thing is that our team literally is a group of "lone wolves". There's been no slacking off. If anything our productivity has gone up since there's no idle office chit chat or getting distracted by some people obnoxiously talking loudly in said office (our work is such that it's actually quite easy to document the quality/quantity and make comparisons).

The reason they're considering asking us to go in? Well...because other departments (who do completely different work, which may be better in the office due to the nature of said work) are being told go into the office again, and HR doesn't want people to think our team getting special treatment.

Seriously it's bullshit. All the work we do is on the computer that we've been accessing remotely for the past 2 years, none of our work is CPU/GPU intensive. We're all perfectly happy working from home (we will make time to go out as a team for drinks etc once the pandemic is properly over). The only difference is that WFH we have a few miliseconds of lag and in the office there's zero lag, which makes practically no difference to our workflow anyway.

I sympathize with you in terms of people slacking off and taking advantage of the extra benefits WFH provides without accepting the associated responsibilities. Likewise, though, you should sympathize with others (like me) who are likely to get dragged back into the office for no reason other than "just because", "well we did it before so".

Last edited:

I show up for every meeting, sign in on time. I'm on camera, in fact, my company requires us to have our cameras on. I'm available on outlook and teams all day. I work from home, taking calls and dealing with clients all day. My call metrics fall in the same range as people working in the office.
Tell me why I'm "entitled" to want to save hundreds of dollars a month on gas and food. Tell me why I'm "entitled" to want to save 5 hours of unpaid commute time every week. Forcing me to go back to the office every day is the same as giving me a pay cut, with ZERO advantage to the worker. Tell me why I have to "respect" the workplace building, that makes no sense at all tbh. Why do I have to "respect" people who work the exact same hours as me? Again, you make no sense there. I've been to the office, and I actually am FAR less productive at the office, because I'm surrounded by distractions, and it's harder to hear my clients over the phone. WFH gives me privacy, focus, cheaper food cost, no gas expenditures, and I can exercise in between calls. I've never once missed a meeting.

Sounds like you just have a hard on about this for some unknown reason. Why are you raging about people wanting to have more time in their day and more money in their wallets at the end of the week? It is deranged, quite frankly.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I show up for every meeting, sign in on time. I'm on camera, in fact, my company requires us to have our cameras on. I'm available on outlook and teams all day. I work from home, taking calls and dealing with clients all day. My call metrics fall in the same range as people working in the office.
Tell me why I'm "entitled" to want to save hundreds of dollars a month on gas and food. Tell me why I'm "entitled" to want to save 5 hours of unpaid commute time every week. Forcing me to go back to the office every day is the same as giving me a pay cut, with ZERO advantage to the worker. Tell me why I have to "respect" the workplace building, that makes no sense at all tbh. Why do I have to "respect" people who work the exact same hours as me? Again, you make no sense there. I've been to the office, and I actually am FAR less productive at the office, because I'm surrounded by distractions, and it's harder to hear my clients over the phone. WFH gives me privacy, focus, cheaper food cost, no gas expenditures, and I can exercise in between calls. I've never once missed a meeting.

Sounds like you just have a hard on about this for some unknown reason. Why are you raging about people wanting to have more time in their day and more money in their wallets at the end of the week? It is deranged, quite frankly.
The reason is because I see all the people goofing off. At the office they are there and you can get hold of them and they answer. During covid WFH, half the time they arent there (Outlook says yellow dot Away, or it's blank which means they arent even logged on) during work hours. I'm not adjusting my work hours to someone who now wants to work at 10 pm.

There's consistency and efficiencies when people work similar hours and respond. Not 150 people in the office doing their own thing. And that's why bosses at my work are cracking down on it. They offered the first plan of WFH for two years. Then it's come to the office 1 day per week. Your choice. They probably expected everyone would be mature enough to not take advantage. Now they notice hardly anyone is coming in even for 1 day, so they asked bosses to track their employees. If I can come in twice a week no problem, how is that hard to come in once a week when all of us were coming in 5 days a week in 2019?

If before covid everyone had no problem going to the office, then it should be zero issues going back. The vast majority of places asking for people back are even starting small like 1-2 days per week. You can even pick the day. There isn't one company I know from friends who did WFH for 2 years and out of nowhere told everyone 5 days back with no notice.

It's also not a pay cut. If you were at the office before covid (like most people were) you saved hundred (if not thousands of dollars) working from home for 2 years on gas and eating out for lunch. Think of it as a 2 year bonus. Now getting back to pre-covid you are back to square one (and that assumes any workplace even mandates a full 5 days back like 2019).

Every new WFH person during covid saved money on commuting and lunch doesnt mean its a forever entitlement. That's what you've got.

The second a company bends with a gimme, you expect it forever.

Last edited:

Fuz

Banned
Actually yes, I do care for workers' rights. My country currently has a lot of strikes happening or being warned of and I am behind the strikers completely. Not to go into forbidden territory here, but the US's approach to unions is a sick joke.

I have no time for it if they bandwagon issues other than pay and basic decent and safe working environments onto it though. No, recognising gendered pronouns is not part of that.

But hey, thanks for trying to tell me my opinion. Cunt.

That's fucking unacceptable that you (or anyone else) had to point this out.
Fucking mental patients accusing everyone of being LITERAL NAZIS for just having a different opinion (=the correct opinion) on the pronouns matter.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
That's fucking unacceptable that you (or anyone else) had to point this out.
Fucking mental patients accusing everyone of being LITERAL NAZIS for just having a different opinion (=the correct opinion) on the pronouns matter.
That's because unhinged emotional people's last resort is screaming accusations. And being called a Nazi (in whatever form or context) is often seen as the last gasp in ultimate insults and bad PR.

And like I said in an earlier post about being unprofessional, tech companies, video game companies, and you can lump in anyone in media tend to have that wacky personality. Someone responded to me later saying emotional artists are what you get. That's the kind of people you get in these kinds of companies. And that makes sense.

All I know is every big company Ive worked at where head office has tons of people and departments (sometimes even including the warehouse connected to the office as one big facility), you never get he/her/they pronoun battles. Ok, you get a handful of people in their Outlook signature or Linkedin profile saying he/him or she/her, but most dont. And zero people (including HR) have ever got into situations where they got to resolve pronouns in a corporate setting or publicly responding to inter-company Twitter battles. Absurd.

Everyone walks around the office or gets on conference calls talking to people like normal people regardless what they look like or their sexuality or gender. People care more about just getting work done and at end of the day go home and eat dinner.

EDMIX

That's the thing, maybe they really did have a problem but they simply never said anything cuz that's kind of how the work culture is you know, once your employed you're not just going to randomly tell them that you hate getting up earlier or traffic or something like that.

Once they got that taste of work at home life a lot of their anxiety and stress they probably had of going in to work physically probably subsided and they probably wanted to have some silent protest of purposely not going in, in hopes that the company would maintain some work from home positions or something.

So something tells me they had an issue with it they simply never voiced the concern because of just how work culture is. No one wants to be a Negative Nancy or Krazy Karen lol

So I don't disagree with you that this is some form of entitlement because clearly working from home was not originally part of that employment process, simply that it's debatable to say it's not hard to come one day per week because I don't know what's going on in their daily life to say how easy or hard it would be cuz that differs from person to person.

So I don't know if maybe a family member passed away from covid and there's less money coming in or I don't know financially what situation they might be dealing with to where their time is not there to commute or the finances with their vehicles or something like this or it could really boil down to just stress.
I sympathize with you in terms of people slacking off and taking advantage of the extra benefits WFH provides without accepting the associated responsibilities. Likewise, though, you should sympathize with others (like me) who are likely to get dragged back into the office for no reason other than "just because", "well we did it before so".
And I would argue that what Supernova is saying supports that it might make sense for some unless for others keep in mind I generally agree with both of your points because both of your respective views makes sense for what you both prefer.

So I agree with what Supernova is saying because I don't believe work culture should continue some concept simply based on tradition and if technology allows those individuals to work efficiently at home maybe it makes sense to just allow that for those who are productive.

I also agree with you and the respect that clearly that was not the contract they originally signed and this silent process to continue to work from home very much is an entitlement type thing taking advantage of the situation and the pandemic.
Tell me why I'm "entitled" to want to save hundreds of dollars a month on gas and food. Tell me why I'm "entitled" to want to save 5 hours of unpaid commute time every week.
^ So this is what I mean that it differs from person to person.

I agree with what Street is saying in regards to originally not being hired for that exact role and to try to stay at home would be some form of entitlement....on the other hand I also agree that maybe the workers are indeed entitled to that choice if the company wants to keep turn over low as any company can fall victim to The Great Resignation. So.....does Eradicator have some power and a some say in all this? Sure. Is it some form of entitlement? I actually agree that it is, but I also believe Eradicator is justified in wanting it as they are hit with the pandemic too, if they are not getting a raise, a massive bump in pay or more hours to work or OT or something, might as well let them work from home to save that difference on gas, insurance, car repairs and overall....stress.

I've been working from home for well over a decade in many businesses and for a long time, many didn't fully get WHY i continued to work from home and love it. Its because of what most are saying in this thread. Save money on gas, food, car payments, insurance and most of all....stress.

Maybe employees are entitled to have some option to make their lives stress free if a company isn't going to raise their income to match inflation. This is a complex one to talk about, but I digress...a conversation for another day.

justiceiro

Marlboro: Other M
To be honest, i feel like the entire industry have been ignoring Ubisoft for more than a year to, Soo it sort of balances out.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
That's the thing, maybe they really did have a problem but they simply never said anything cuz that's kind of how the work culture is you know, once your employed you're not just going to randomly tell them that you hate getting up earlier or traffic or something like that.

Once they got that taste of work at home life a lot of their anxiety and stress they probably had of going in to work physically probably subsided and they probably wanted to have some silent protest of purposely not going in, in hopes that the company would maintain some work from home positions or something.

So something tells me they had an issue with it they simply never voiced the concern because of just how work culture is. No one wants to be a Negative Nancy or Krazy Karen lol

So I don't disagree with you that this is some form of entitlement because clearly working from home was not originally part of that employment process, simply that it's debatable to say it's not hard to come one day per week because I don't know what's going on in their daily life to say how easy or hard it would be cuz that differs from person to person.

So I don't know if maybe a family member passed away from covid and there's less money coming in or I don't know financially what situation they might be dealing with to where their time is not there to commute or the finances with their vehicles or something like this or it could really boil down to just stress.
Maybe, you never know. Perhaps some people did have issues coming to the office 5 days a week but kept that hidden.

But if that's the case, how is it that a shit load of them showed up to the office for the first and only time in 3 months when we had a BBQ on premise?

Last edited:

EDMIX

Maybe, you never know. Perhaps some people did have issues coming to the office 5 days a week but kept that hidden.

But if that's the case, how is it that a shit load of them showed up to the office for the first and only time in 3 months when we had a BBQ on premise?

Because amazing incentive lol

I'd show up out of the depths of my basement for BBQ too lol I think who how stressful work is, every incentive counts and they need to make it worthwhile. If its me, I'd purpose making those BBQ events and the trap their asses in with a surprise meeting lol

Be like "lock the door Streets!, now that I have you all here, I'd like to go over last quarter" lol

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I feel that has to be the way. When all those things line up, people are more likely to respond.
The funny thing is the company BBQ wasnt even meant to draw people back to the office. It was a lucky consequence, since the BBQ was already planned months before. As soon as the execs announced we were starting hybrid back, some company events were planned almost right away for the summer. At that time, they probably thought more people would be at the office anyway on any given day. There's no way the execs would imagine the divide between BBQ day and a normal day would be this big of a gap in people.

After the BBQ happened, the number of people at the office went back to where it was before which is hardly any. The execs minimum one day per week rule is ignored. Looks like execs will have to either live with it or hammer down a more forceful rule. As I said earlier, they are already thinking of something as they asked for employee attendance checks from directors just recently.

And even then, people dont get the hint. Youd think more people would show up getting the message, but it hasnt improved one bit on the 2-3 days per week I'm there.

Last edited:

Tams

Gold Member
The reason is because I see all the people goofing off. At the office they are there and you can get hold of them and they answer. During covid WFH, half the time they arent there (Outlook says yellow dot Away, or it's blank which means they arent even logged on) during work hours. I'm not adjusting my work hours to someone who now wants to work at 10 pm.

There's consistency and efficiencies when people work similar hours and respond. Not 150 people in the office doing their own thing. And that's why bosses at my work are cracking down on it. They offered the first plan of WFH for two years. Then it's come to the office 1 day per week. Your choice. They probably expected everyone would be mature enough to not take advantage. Now they notice hardly anyone is coming in even for 1 day, so they asked bosses to track their employees. If I can come in twice a week no problem, how is that hard to come in once a week when all of us were coming in 5 days a week in 2019?

If before covid everyone had no problem going to the office, then it should be zero issues going back. The vast majority of places asking for people back are even starting small like 1-2 days per week. You can even pick the day. There isn't one company I know from friends who did WFH for 2 years and out of nowhere told everyone 5 days back with no notice.

It's also not a pay cut. If you were at the office before covid (like most people were) you saved hundred (if not thousands of dollars) working from home for 2 years on gas and eating out for lunch. Think of it as a 2 year bonus. Now getting back to pre-covid you are back to square one (and that assumes any workplace even mandates a full 5 days back like 2019).

Every new WFH person during covid saved money on commuting and lunch doesnt mean its a forever entitlement. That's what you've got.

You know what happens if they get caught not being available enough times? A warning. And if repeated? They get fired.

If someone repeatedly isn't available to communicate with, report them to HR. FFS, do other people have to do everything for you? Could I safely wager a bet that some of those who you are bemoaning actually do more for the company because rather than just showing face by turning up like a good boy, they actually do something using their own initiative?

If the company you work for isn't doing that, then they deserve to go bankrupt due to a lazy workforce.

CuNi

The funny thing is the company BBQ wasnt even meant to draw people back to the office. It was a lucky consequence, since the BBQ was already planned months before. As soon as the execs announced we were starting hybrid back, some company events were planned almost right away for the summer. At that time, they probably thought more people would be at the office anyway on any given day. There's no way the execs would imagine the divide between BBQ day and a normal day would be this big of a gap in people.

After the BBQ happened, the number of people at the office went back to where it was before which is hardly any. The execs minimum one day per week rule is ignored. Looks like execs will have to either live with it or hammer down a more forceful rule. As I said earlier, they are already thinking of something as they asked for employee attendance checks from directors just recently.

And even then, people dont get the hint. Youd think more people would show up getting the message, but it hasnt improved one bit on the 2-3 days per week I'm there.

I will be honest with you.
Most of my coworkers share the sentiment. Just recently they removed core working hours. If they were to now force anyone to come to work, that still wouldn't guarantee it would be filled as everyone would come in whenever they see fit.

If they were to call us in to office and remove WFH, honestly, I'd quit at this point and I know of a few other coworkers that would too. There are enough jobs out there for me to take that offer WFH.

I've had enough of company's improving life work balance only for a short time, get more workers and then removing it again.

And I also think a 40h work week is way overdue for a change. 6h a day is what should be normal.

Sorry, but I started at my current job during the pandemic, so the money and time i saved has ALWAYS been part of my consideration in regards to my pay. So, yes, forcing me to go back to work eats directly into my current paycheck in a way that it has not before. I had to switch careers due to a permanent injury, and I've already taken a 50% pay cut to switch into a new career. How things worked at my company before I started are irrelevant to my situation, and my company has hiring classes rolling in every 4 weeks, adding hundreds of new employees who NEVER have had to go into the office. YES, this is essentially the same as receiving a pay cut.

And we are all required to be online, and available on teams during our shifts. We can't work during hours that the rest of the group is not, because we all have to cover the same time periods. Just because YOUR company sounds like they're allowing people to slack off, not answer their messages, not be available during normal hours, that only tells me that you work for a disorganized company. There's some places that are managing to do their jobs with their employees without huge detrimental impact.

You sound so desperate to cling to the past, as if there's no way that employees should ever be allowed to have a situation that benefits their own lives. Should we never consider making changes that benefit workers? I guess every corporation should just be in charge of your life 24 hours a day then. Heaven forbid people save time and money. Heaven forbid people don't have the added stress of fighting highway traffic to and from an office. Heaven forbid people have more flexibility to take care other things in their lives besides their job. Yeah, you're right, those are all terrible things, and ONLY selfish, entitled brats would want these outlandish requests.

Sorry, but in this case, you sound like you're straight out of the 1920s, not the 2020s. Giving workers better life balance is not a bad thing, it's better for everyone. You're actively arguing that everyone should have worse working conditions, just because that's how it was before. Ok, we also used to put asbestos in everything, lead in our paint, and used leeches to cure infections. Let's go back to that too, right? OR maybe see past your own situation, and realize that WFH employees actually see an improvement in their real lives, and want to maintain that as long as possible. Arguments against WFH just sound like an old man telling all the youngsters about how great things are in the old days, when everyone knows that's bullshit.

They sound like entitled idiots. Look I referred to 100% of them using the word they. Did I just mis-pronoun?

Give me a seat at the table instead of expecting one of us to work hard and earn it!!!

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Sorry, but I started at my current job during the pandemic, so the money and time i saved has ALWAYS been part of my consideration in regards to my pay. So, yes, forcing me to go back to work eats directly into my current paycheck in a way that it has not before. I had to switch careers due to a permanent injury, and I've already taken a 50% pay cut to switch into a new career. How things worked at my company before I started are irrelevant to my situation, and my company has hiring classes rolling in every 4 weeks, adding hundreds of new employees who NEVER have had to go into the office. YES, this is essentially the same as receiving a pay cut.

And we are all required to be online, and available on teams during our shifts. We can't work during hours that the rest of the group is not, because we all have to cover the same time periods. Just because YOUR company sounds like they're allowing people to slack off, not answer their messages, not be available during normal hours, that only tells me that you work for a disorganized company. There's some places that are managing to do their jobs with their employees without huge detrimental impact.

You sound so desperate to cling to the past, as if there's no way that employees should ever be allowed to have a situation that benefits their own lives. Should we never consider making changes that benefit workers? I guess every corporation should just be in charge of your life 24 hours a day then. Heaven forbid people save time and money. Heaven forbid people don't have the added stress of fighting highway traffic to and from an office. Heaven forbid people have more flexibility to take care other things in their lives besides their job. Yeah, you're right, those are all terrible things, and ONLY selfish, entitled brats would want these outlandish requests.

Sorry, but in this case, you sound like you're straight out of the 1920s, not the 2020s. Giving workers better life balance is not a bad thing, it's better for everyone. You're actively arguing that everyone should have worse working conditions, just because that's how it was before. Ok, we also used to put asbestos in everything, lead in our paint, and used leeches to cure infections. Let's go back to that too, right? OR maybe see past your own situation, and realize that WFH employees actually see an improvement in their real lives, and want to maintain that as long as possible. Arguments against WFH just sound like an old man telling all the youngsters about how great things are in the old days, when everyone knows that's bullshit.
Your WFH new job during covid is your problem. Unless it said in the contract you can work from home forever, don't be entitled thinking you can. Everyone with a brain cell knows WFH due to covid is going to be a temporary thing. It's just a matter of when. Also, most jobs dont have the luxury of being WFH to begin with. Most people still got up every morning and commuted to the office or plant.

For you to be hired during covid with a desk job WFH, and expect that when covid passes you can work at home forever is odd. That's like me thinking when we are all back at the office full time, I can still expense office supplies and a new office chair because during WFH covid we are allowed to. When covid passes and things get back to normal, the execs will likely push for things to get back to pre-covid.

It's not different than the reverse. It never says in anyone's employment letter they have to be at the office 5 days a week. It's just expected as the norm. People arent treated like babies saying that because HR expects workers to not be so juvenile everything in life has to be stated in a bullet point. Also, some people actually like the office because they get out of the house, chat with coworkers face to face like normal people, go out to lunch with colleagues and arent stuck behind a laptop screen talking to people on Skype or Teams all day. So if the execs say everyone go WFH, you do it. You dont nag the bosses to allow being back at the office all week. So it's no different than the bosses saying WFH is over, come back to the office one measly day which half the office cant even handle as it's somehow too tough for them to get off their ass and be at work.

The more they are at the office, the more core hours they are there which makes work easier for everyone, since you dont have drifters or people doing their work before bed. You might not care, but many of us do. People who have lone wolf roles dont care. But people in finance or supply chain need availability during normal hours. Not wait for someone to answer at 11 pm. Or the next day because a coworker felt like randomly taking the afternoon off and will play catch up starting work at 5 am in the morning.

Got to have respect for the workplace and other workers.

As for quality of life. That's on you. If you cant handle working standard office hours (which for most offices is somewhere around 8-4 or 9-5), then you got life issues. The majority of people can handle it. It seemed like no issue before covid, so now it should be back to before post covid.

As for clinging to the past, hey I'm just a guy who does his job during normal working hours. I dont cause issues. Nor am I one of the people at work who execs think isnt showing up. I'm there 2-3 times a week. And it's not hard to show up. And I'm online during normal hours somewhere in that 8:30-9 to 5 pm range. No different than when we were all at the office.

It's actually easier to be available during business hours since I dont have to worry about being late due to heavy gridlock or construction is dleaying everyone an extra half hour. You can literally wake up, take a piss, brush your teeth and take a quick shower in 10 minutes. So everyone WFH has benefited from losing the commute and getting dressed part. Yet, it's somehow too hard for some people to show up now.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Ubisoft brought out historical adventure games fast the last ghost recon was a strike out though.

Arachnid

Wanting a good work place without offenders, seems very reasonable.
A seat at the table? What do they mean?
A seat at the board of directors and shareholders? That is non-sense.
Yeah, I'd be onboard with it if they were fighting for just that first point. I'd bet they'd have way more supporters in general.

I'm liberal to my core, but this represents the biggest problem with the left. Ideas are good, but holy fuck do we know how to alienate the majority by taking things to the point of absurdity. People will always be dismissive of cases like this.

Top Bottom