• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece |OT| To The Grand Line

Cutty Flam

Banned
1200px-One_Piece_Logo.svg.png

iay8ghlgw4961.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Welcome to GAF's official One Piece community thread. A thread for everything One Piece! Since there are so many chapters and episodes in the series, use of spoiler tags will be encouraged here until an official "catching up thread" is posted for fans not yet up to speed with the current chapter in the manga

To those unfamiliar with the series, One Piece is a Shonen action-adventure manga written and drawn by Eiichiro Oda

The story centers around a young boy named Monkey D. Luffy who ate the Gum Gum Fruit and has Devil Fruit powers. Inspired by his friend and childhood idol, Red-Haired Shanks, Luffy decides he will take to sea to become the Pirate King. During his travels at sea, Luffy increases the size of his crew and seeks out adventure as well as the One Piece, a mysterious treasure left behind by the legendary pirate, Gol D. Roger

tfqiq1aqjx351.png

Last edited:

Cutty Flam

Banned
What's happening? I want to catch up so bad! Sounds like it's nearing the endgame and things are getting less jolly.
Before you know it you'll be caught up, there's no rush. In fact, it's best to savor these adventures because by the looks of it there will be another three years absolute minimum. Four or five seems more likely if not six years more. It is true though, Wano is a monumental arc. The lighthearted humor and moments of One Piece are always there though, Oda almost never misses a beat but everything as of late has been unreal. What a time to be a fan of One Piece!! The story keeps getting better and better
I don’t about endgame but after Wano things will change dramatically.
Big time

Ending to chapter 1,022 is like an adrenaline rush. Strong chapter, strong, strong chapter and the cliffhanger is magnificent. Given what just happened? Man, that was fucking perfect...I'm gonna try to read Chapter 1,023 the hour of its release

Fushitsusha

Banned
Before you know it you'll be caught up, there's no rush. In fact, it's best to savor these adventures because by the looks of it there will be another three years absolute minimum. Four or five seems more likely if not six years more. It is true though, Wano is a monumental arc. The lighthearted humor and moments of One Piece are always there though, Oda almost never misses a beat but everything as of late has been unreal. What a time to be a fan of One Piece!! The story keeps getting better and better
Yeah, taking it slow and Fishman Island still seems to be flashing by! Being able to avoid spoilers and finally follow the speculation will be so rewarding though. Hearing that the story still delivers helped in the decision to give it a shot, so it seemed like a good time to check it out. If fans were unhappy then us newbies wouldn't even bother.

wano sounds like an exciting gift.

Last edited:

Cutty Flam

Banned
Yeah, taking it slow and Fishman Island still seems to be flashing by! Being able to avoid spoilers and finally follow the speculation will be so rewarding though. Hearing that the story still delivers helped in the decision to give it a shot, so it seemed like a good time to check it out. If fans were unhappy then us newbies wouldn't even bother.

wano sounds like an exciting gift.
Fishman Island is one of my top 10 arcs even though the fanbase is kinda divided over it; but I loved all that the FMI had shown. It’s almost like that arc is the foundation in a way for what’s to come later in One Piece. My favorite aspect of that arc is how dangerous the environment is. There's nothing significant in the spoilers below btw, you can read it
It's the thought of the Straw Hats traveling to Fishman Island after their two year hiatus that excites me the most, on top of how dangerous the environment is. It's such a dramatically daring move, to sail undersea to reach the Fishman Island. It's located 31,680 feet or 10,000 meters beneath the sea and the SHs having 4/9 members being DF eaters makes this trip all the more interesting to me. The Sky Island was something else for sure, but the Mugiwara Pirates could not have risked more in this environment. They were all vulnerable since it's underwater, but the DF users (Luffy, Robin, Chopper, Brook) were especially at risk of losing their lives. For me, it's the nerve and courage they had to take such a potentially disastrous trip. I thought that was the best. I also love how they go despite knowing the that Fish-Men are ten times stronger than humans and not only that, their power increases in water while humans lose half their power in water. It wasn't even a much of a concern to any of them that their enemy is naturally 10x + stronger than their race, except for maybe Chopper now that I think about it since he's actually a reindeer who ate the human-human fruit... The element of being at a total disadvantage during this adventure was interesting to me personally while I was running through these episodes for the first time
Getting caught up to current episodes and then the manga was always something I yearned to do as well so I can safely tread through more lore and details like never before. The fans are incredible and the detail in which they point out in Oda’s storytelling is amazing. You’ll see once you’re here and watch some of their videos regarding theories and such. I’m still kinda shocked about one theory that was shown to me in the other thread. The theories alone open up more possibilities and we as fans can better realize how endless Oda’s possibilities are in what he can do in the most pivotal of story arcs. There’s no telling what will happen in the final saga, fans can only see with blurred vision and make known their guesswork sharing their thoughts with others, but that is a saga I will hope more people will be able to witness. It's going to be unbelievable

Wano might be the most exciting arc since the Water 7 and Summit War sagas

GeorgPrime

Banned
End of chapter 2025 :D

Ruffy is done playin games... time to get serious.

I read something about an old legend that is depicted in One Piece about an Ape, a dog and a bird taking down demons... ahh found it

When he matured into adolescence, Momotarō left his parents to fight a band of Oni (demons or ogres) who marauded over their land, by seeking them out in the distant island where they dwelled (a place called Onigashima or "Demon Island"). En route, Momotarō met and befriended a talking dog, monkey and pheasant, who agreed to help him in his quest in exchange for a portion of his rations (kibi dango or "millet dumplings"). At the island, Momotarō and his animal friends penetrated the demons' fort and beat the band of demons into surrendering. Momotarō and his new friends returned home with the demons' plundered treasure and the demon chief as a captive.

Now we have Momonosuke who befriended an Ape (Monkey D. Luffy), a Dog (Kaidos daughter) and who is the pheasant?

It would be just another GODA move

Last edited:

Cutty Flam

Banned
End of chapter 2025 :D

Ruffy is done playin games... time to get serious.

I read something about an old legend that is depicted in One Piece about an Ape, a dog and a bird taking down demons... ahh found it

Now we have Momonosuke who befriended an Ape (Monkey D. Luffy), a Dog (Kaidos daughter) and who is the pheasant?

It would be just another GODA move
I believe that Kozuki Toki and Kozuki Hiyori represent the pheasant. There's no way that Hiyori remained in Wano all these years without bearing all the pain and suffering of having lost everything like everyone else has. She's a Kozuki. Expect her to have played a major role in this arc by the time it's nearing its conclusion. The Kozuki clan, the Red Scabbards, the people of Wano, Minks, Pirate Alliance they all feel this burden but the Kozuki clan has been robbed of everything and this is as personal as it gets. Since she has the blood of Oden and Toki running through her, Hiyori's story will likely be as remarkable as everyone else in her family

GeorgPrime GeorgPrime what do you think is going to happen now that Luffy, Momo, and Yamato have an opportunity to strike all at once against Kaido?

Last edited:

Hosam6xavi

Banned
Best entertainment product ever. I can't imagine the day without one piece

Oda is insane with foreshadowing !! Yesterday i found this it was on chapter 105 !!!!

k48ZiK4.jpg

GeorgPrime

Banned
I believe that Kozuki Toki and Kozuki Hiyori represent the pheasant. There's no way that Hiyori remained in Wano all these years without bearing all the pain and suffering of having lost everything like everyone else has. She's a Kozuki. Expect her to have played a major role in this arc by the time it's nearing its conclusion. The Kozuki clan, the Red Scabbards, the people of Wano, Minks, Pirate Alliance they all feel this burden but the Kozuki clan has been robbed of everything and this is as personal as it gets. Since she has the blood of Oden and Toki running through her, Hiyori's story will likely be as remarkable as everyone else in her family

GeorgPrime GeorgPrime what do you think is going to happen now that Luffy, Momo, and Yamato have an opportunity to strike all at once against Kaido?

...they are gonna literally breaking his scale and hit him with a combined attack so hard that he gets ko`ed and that will be the first time Kaido is out close enough for his dying wish. Then everyone will know that the Monkey D. Luffy and 2 others ko`ed Kaido and that alone will send a shockwave through the pirate world.

Yoboman

The pheasant is likely Marco, being that he is a bird/phoenix. And he also represents the third faction in the war helping Momo and the samurai if we consider Luffy representing the supernovas, Yamato representing the defected Beast Pirates and Marco representing the Whitebeard pirates[

If he is I'd say its likely he gets involved in the roof in some capacity or maybe protecting Momo like Yamato did before/spoiler]

Cutty Flam

Banned
The pheasant is likely Marco, being that he is a bird/phoenix. And he also represents the third faction in the war helping Momo and the samurai if we consider Luffy representing the supernovas, Yamato representing the defected Beast Pirates and Marco representing the Whitebeard pirates[

If he is I'd say its likely he gets involved in the roof in some capacity or maybe protecting Momo like Yamato did before/spoiler]
I like this idea, and still think that Toki and Hiyori will have their moments in the future. The ending to this arc, I cannot wait to see all that happens...Here's a theory of mine that ties into that

Marco will carry Ace's will, no matter what the cost. He's going to protect Luffy and his crew plus allies to the end

I think Marco will play a major role at the end of the arc. He definitely hasn't given even close to all that he can give in this Raid. Marco knows that he's the support but I also think he knows better than most there, how defeat may arrive at any time. I believe that Marco is strategically conserving his energy mostly for the endgame here and playing a backup role because there will be a great need for him to persevere and heal those that will survive the Raid beside him in the end. I say all this because I can't shake the feeling that briefly after the borders of Wano open, that there will be catastrophe. I don't know what's coming but something bad is gonna happen either mid or post celebration I feel like. And who more than Marco to know and prepare for the unthinkable

There is no doubt in my mind, the Dawn of the New World is going to be a one of a kind moment. But what happens after that...I have a terrible feeling that I cannot shake. I want there to be a glorious celebration of a lifetime that lasts an entire week in Wano. But why can't I confidently say that will happen? Something more unreal than even the events of Wano is looming[/ispoiler]

Last edited:

Yoboman

I like this idea, and still think that Toki and Hiyori will have their moments in the future. The ending to this arc, I cannot wait to see all that happens...Here's a theory of mine that ties into that

Marco will carry Ace's will, no matter what the cost. He's going to protect Luffy and his crew plus allies to the end

I think Marco will play a major role at the end of the arc. He definitely hasn't given even close to all that he can give in this Raid. Marco knows that he's the support but I also think he knows better than most there, how defeat may arrive at any time. I believe that Marco is strategically conserving his energy mostly for the endgame here and playing a backup role because there will be a great need for him to persevere and heal those that will survive the Raid beside him in the end. I say all this because I can't shake the feeling that briefly after the borders of Wano open, that there will be catastrophe. I don't know what's coming but something bad is gonna happen either mid or post celebration I feel like. And who more than Marco to know and prepare for the unthinkable

There is no doubt in my mind, the Dawn of the New World is going to be a one of a kind moment. But what happens after that...I have a terrible feeling that I cannot shake. I want there to be a glorious celebration of a lifetime that lasts an entire week in Wano. But why can't I confidently say that will happen? Something more unreal than even the events of Wano is looming[/ispoiler]
The other theory is that

Sanji and Zoro are the pheasant as "wings of the pirate king"

Cutty Flam

Banned
What's going to happen with this character???
What will happen with Big Mom? It really looks like Nekomamushi is going to to kill Persospero, Big Mom's eldest child. But can she die in this arc? Here are a list of some of my questions about BM in this arc

1. Will BM survive?
2. Will Law get the best of her or will it be Kid? Who is going to deal more damage?
3. Will she defeat Law and Kid, and if so, will she fight Luffy after Luffy puts an end to Kaido?
4. What percentage health is BM at currently, here at Chapter 1,025?
5. Is it possible BM kills someone in Wano?

Law and Kid might do a number on her before she reaches Straw Hat Luffy to get a shot at fighting him. I can see Luffy fighting both Kaido and Big Mom, but O have zero idea as to how he would survive if he had to fight in a 2v1 situation. Charlotte Linlin has to survive this arc if you ask me. Luffy told Katakuri that he'd come back to fight Big Mom, and Luffy has never taken on two Shichibukai at once so can he take on two Yonko at once and win? He did have the guts to face three Admirals two years ago... But with Big Mom, I can totally see her surviving this war. Getting defeated, but surviving and her children manage to escape from Wano with her aboard Big Mom's ship. I can also see her maybe dying too, at the hands of any one of these three: Luffy, Kid, Law and then the BM Pirates or Charlotte Family prepare for war much like the Whitebeard Pirates engaged in versus the Blackbeard Pirates in the Payback War

BlueAlpaca

Can someone please answer this question about anime episode 975? If it's answered in Manga or later episodes just tell me so, no need for spoilers.

Why didn't lady Toki go 20 years into the future with her son or stay with her daughter? Committing suicide by reciting a poem doesn't seem like a good idea. And before that she took off on a horse somewhere then suddenly she was back at the castle, is there a missing part here that's later revealed?

Cutty Flam

Banned
It’s still a mystery. We still don’t know enough about her devil fruit and how it functions to decide on anything. I have a theory that ties to your question but it would probably spoil a lot until you reach several chapters past 1,000

BlueAlpaca

I decided to switch to manga, maybe I'll watch the anime when it's all over and they release some AI-enhanced 4k version or something - or even better a recut that fixes the pacing (there' s a pirate group doing this but I'm not sure about the quality, I want an official recut :( ).

Some thoughts on the latest chapters:

- Poor momonuske, lost 20 years of his life and will be the worse swordsman in his age group as he lost 20 years of practice. Then again he's a badass dragon now. :D

- YAMATO! New Strawhat! She'll definitely join. I thought the crew was complete with jinbei (or jimbei?) making it 10 but wow what a cool and powerful edition. I'm guessing billion-plus berry bounty.

- Zoro, descendant of Wano and Ryuma? He might get another swords out of this but I'm guessing his next one will have to be one of the 12 excellent swords. I don't think he'll replace Enma, too powerful, or the one he kept from his dead childhood friend.

- What's with Sanji and his suit? Maybe something with the translation, something about feeling weird, but he's fighting against Queen - wear the suit dammit! After this arc I think franky will upgrade it and remove germa logo.

- Luffy with another upgrade, conqueror's haki as armor (and maybe attacking/ryu haki). Given that this needs practice, and kaidou knocked him out again, I think this fight will see him go to gear 5 or awakening. Or maybe G5 IS the awakening. We haven't seen him practice or think about G5 so most likely awakening. Can't wait to see it!

- Kaid said luffy can't be joyboy after he thought he killed him, so that means joyboy will be reincarnated in some way. I think joyboy/luffy are the sun god and momonosuke the moon/night god. Oda is obsessed with sun/moon duality. See this crazy one piece theory, I haven't read the older One Piece threads here but I'm sure you all have already seen that.

- There is no way luffy takes out big mom too. Kaido is more than enough. Maybe we need to give some credit to kid and law, individually they're nowhere near a yonko but together they might do it. I think what will happen though is she escapes because her ship is still out there and I don't see anybody fighting them - we're at the end now, luffy getting serious with kaido and zoro/sanji fighting kaido's toughest pirates. I think they'll rescue big mom and we'll see her again at the next arc...

- which is... Elbaf? It has to be. It's been mentioned too many times for them to pass it before laugh tale. They'll take it big mom there, meet shanks, and head to the final island. I think lodestar island and god valley will be mini-arcs tied with the last one. So three big arcs to go? Elbaf, final island, the final war/revolution/one piece. That sounds good to me but pretty long to be over soon, I hope Oda keeps up the quality and doesn't end up cutting too much. He said OP is nearing the end, I hope that doesn't mean he'll rush things. On the other hand it might pressure him to be really efficient with his plot and we get dense stories with good pacing (in the manga at least :p).

Cutty Flam

Banned
BlueAlpaca BlueAlpaca that is a very interesting theory you posted. He got carried away at times, but the guy might be onto something with the connections to Jaya, Skypiea, and Enies Lobby...

I'm going to read the manga from the beginning eventually and post a lot ITT about any findings, in an attempt to decrypt the One Piece. That theory will be noted heavily when I reach those three arcs. But nothing is guaranteed; the One Piece is highly elusive

GeorgPrime

Banned
So Sanji finally turning into the Shield of Ruffy while Zorro is the Sword.

Queens sword breaking on his neck right after all his bones snapping back and healing waa shocking lol Oda foreshadowing is fantastic]

His family bloodline kicking in.

Will he get black flames now?

And come on:

Does Rob Lucci really think he can just take Robin again? If he ever touches Robin again Luffy, Zorro and Sanji will beat him so badly that he will never fight again.

And we still dont know the mysterious ships heading to Wano. Ruffys Grand Fleet coming with Bartholomäus? Red Hair Shanks coming? Dragon and the Revolutionaries coming?

Last edited:

Cutty Flam

Banned
Still need to read the last two chapters but Oda has hinted in a message to fans in December 2020 teasing that

The man with Red Hair might "finally make a move"

GeorgPrime

Banned
Still need to read the last two chapters but Oda has hinted in a message to fans in December 2020 teasing that

The man with Red Hair might "finally make a move"

There is also the fact that Oda said there may be two WARS in Wano and that 2021 will have some crazy Shanks stuff.

At the moment it looks like this

1. Already mentioned with Rob Luccy, Ruffy will defeat Kaido soon
2. The marines are on standby waiting for those two parties to destroy and weaken each other
3. Marines want to control Wano as soon as the battle concludes
4. Red Hair Shanks knows whats happening in Wano is on the way to support Ruffy
5. Red Hair Shanks will inevitably clash with Marines

And do you self a favor Cutty Flam Cutty Flam and read the last two chapters xD

Last edited:

Cutty Flam

Banned
Wano is either the best arc in the New World or the second best by my measures, something fucking huge is about to happen again in the next 15-20 chapters. How Oda has managed to keep spiking the madness to new heights every several chapters is beyond me. Dude is a genius I swear
WG sending ships on their way to Wano. I’m assuming that means specific naval forces including a storm of Vice Admirals and maybe even an Admiral or two…

Expecting to see the SH Grand Fleet make their way to Wano as Luffy’s vivre card burns more and more

We could even see every single Yonko at Wano as well. Shanks and Blackbeard may be on their way

Sanji shattering Queens blade by doing nothing, and running away from the fight because he’s freaking out about not being a ladies man anymore 🤣

Also, Big Mom got thrashed at the end of 1,030 like she really took some hits. Those beams were like twice her size if not three times from the looks of it. Law caused some internal damage causing her to bleed, then Kid hit her with Punk Clash. Even with haki, she might be out of commission. Internal damage and then Kid maimed her with a portion of Onigashima itself. Strong 1-2 punch

On a side note, Charlotte Perospero and Kaido might be leaving Wano in a body bag by the end of all this. Who knows, maybe even Big Mom dies in Wano?

BlueAlpaca

1031:

Was a bit predictable, but still good. Sanji destroying the Germa suit was a long time coming, there was no way he was going to fly around with a Germa logo. I thought maybe he'd get franky to modify it but after his power-ups it's unnecessary. Seriously, he got TWO devil fruit worth of powers - healing and extra strong skeleton/skin which is offensive and defensive. A suit on top of that is too much.

Now what is going to be Zoro's upgrade? Must be wrapping his swords in Conquerer's Haki. Enma wans't enough of an upgrade over Shusui (if at all).

Did not expect Big Momma to go down with just one attack, even with an awesome double awakening. Hopefully it doesn't drag out though, still too many fights going on.

And speaking of Awakening, is it Luffy's turn now? He's already gotten two upgrades: 1) Ryu/attack haki 2) Conquerer's Haki armament during the fight with Kaido (no clue if he projects Conquerer's Ryu too but that would make it three). Does he need an awaking on top of that? I think so, given that kaido's bounty is 4.6 billion. If he beats him w/o Awakening and saves it for Blackbeard I think he'd be overpowered. Blackbeard can't be that much more powerful than Kaido otherwise he wouldn't hide and celebrate the 'strong ones' taking themselves out as he said. I read a comment somewhere that luffy's awakening would turn him into a giant. I think that's perfect - not Elbaf level giant but luffy going incredible hulk and bulking up to 2/3 times the size. It doesn't make sense to turn part of the world into rubber, just boring. Zoan-type awakening gives them extra power and stamina, and luffy is that kind of fighter.

Two week break. :messenger_loudly_crying:

I don't understand why Oda doesn't get more assistants and become more like a showrunner. Would be so sweet to get a chapter per week. Oh well, back to boring real life.

Last edited:

Cutty Flam

Banned
How the fuck are Law and Kid going to take down Big Mom now? She's grown even larger and is furious. She even took a year of her own life to fight like this, which shows her resolve and just how serious she is right now. Cuz BM is like in her sixties if I recall

X-Drake taking out Apoo is going to be one of the greatest moments

Sanji calling Zoro mid-fight was pretty badass, shows what level of confidence these two have even against the best. Their training must have been flat out ridiculous those two years, plus all their time with the SH crew just makes them this great. Hell Memories looks like it might have fucked Queen up pretty good. Sanji was going to beat Queen without the Germa 66 perks but now he's basically indestructible if Queen cannot even damage him. Queen fight is probably near, if not at, its end... But I just can't imagine Zoro killing Sanji if this Germa 66 transformation or scientific body / DF-like powers thing doesn't work out. Things will turn out fine, I think Sanji is about to head over to Big Mom next and lend a hand to Law and Kid, and then they'll probably finish off the fight in spectacular fashion. Sanji still owes Big Mom for all the trouble caused

We're also about to see just how strong the best of the best are in Cipher Pol Aigis Zero as well. The masked agents are the strongest, they might be Vice Admiral level fighters? That would be my guess

Sanji may potentially be the second strongest Straw Hat Pirate now after all that's happened in recent chapters now that I think of it. He might play a major role during whatever takes place next when the WG's ships arrive invade Wano Kuni. Mostly everyone else is probably going to be at death's door just as Scratchman Apoo stated earlier

Cutty Flam

Banned
I haven't been enjoying the last couple of chapters that much, they are good don't get me wrong, but we've had so many incredible chapters in Wano that it's difficult to keep that form for so long.
I'm still enthralled chapter to chapter and my mind is buzzing all over the place with little guesses, theories. I read the most recent chapter a few hours earlier today and the entire arc at this point is like being thrown into a cyclone or some kind of whirlwind or twister that spreads the size of a country. That's the scale of everything happening at Wano. I miss the anime a lot though, I might have to see what's going on there again as there are 62 episodes and counting that will be new to me since focusing on the manga. Burnout was bound to happen at some point, even I'm feeling it, but at the same time we haven't seen anything like this arc in One Piece. And nobody can say what's next, it's all unpredictable

This arc is reminding me a lot of Marineford. Except it's not Edward Newgate on his last leg at age 72 (still powerful as fucking hell too somehow) - it's 19 year old Monkey D. Luffy leading the charge with most of the Worst Generation in the legendary land of Wano Kuni in a story-defining battle. I'm not sure what will happen, but if Oda can tie this arc together well by its end, with everything he's brought to the table thus far? I'll be dumbfounded. It seems like there is still so much to do within the Raid/War itself as in fighting, and then there could be an entirely new wave of MORE fighting, unprecedented upcoming dangers in battle, and then there's the epic finish to this story arc. How is Oda going to do it?

But going back to the last two chapters, I sort of feel that so much is happening that I too am somewhat 'numb' to certain events taking place currently. Like this entire Orochi business, I seriously thought he was dead many chapters ago but then he turned out to be alive; Denjiro didn't end up killing him that one time. And Yamato rushing to stop the explosions at the armory, right now I'm kind of numb to that tbh after all the greatness we've witnessed. Punk Clash and Big Mom taking a year off her life to fight in this battle, how do you top that moment? The Sanji bit threw me off a little

And now in chapter 1,032 we see CP0 engaging two Supernovas, and those masked agents really are powerful. Zoro is in a very interesting battle, and he has not only the battle to think about but he seems to be thinking that there is some history he must uncover w/ King... Robin is in danger, Brook took down a number. The ending of that chapter threw me off as well, good cliffhanger, we might finally see what Momo's sister has up her sleeve...

It's a hardcore arc to be sure. Revelations and dramatic fights are coming at us nonstop. I miss the lighthearted bits of One Piece currently but we're in the middle of a pivotal war, as grim as can be, and Wano has been everything and much more than I thought it would be. We as fans are probably about to witness some unforgettable moments. The future Pirate King, KO'd three times by the heavily established Yonko, Kaidou of the Beast Pirates before the 1v1 fight truly begins. This is 19 year old Luffy versus the Strongest Creature in One Piece in a battle for all the chips; and the odds were stacked against them like no other at the start of all this

I definitely get where you're coming from, but whenever I think about the lore, my admiration for this arc just continues to grow exponentially and I makes me want to re-read Wano before it even concludes. This arc has had my mind charging in all directions for a while now

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
Luffy's fight with Katakuri is still one of the greatest of all time anime fights, to me.

I was baked during the entirety of Marineford, but I think that enhanced the experience. Marineford is also one of the biggest highlights in this entire series. Been reading the Manga because a lack of anime, so... yeah. Shit is getting REAL-REAL Fast.

Cutty Flam

Banned
Prepare yourselves! One Piece in 2022? It will be like this!

Hinedorf

Banned
Holy crap the reveal on Luffy changes everything, I don't read the manga but follow the events of the story as I'm too impatient to wait on the show. Don't wanna spoil anything for folks so wont say anything more but woooooowie

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Caught up and Skypiea is still the best arc. Wano isn't a good arc at all besides the Kid/Killer dynamic, Oden's backstory and Yamato it's been boring as fuck.

The Big Mom arc would have been amazing if they narrowly escaped from her and Pedro sacrificed himself but it kept going and going and going and going.... Dragged the quality right down.

Top Bottom