• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

On paper, the GPU in the Xbox Series X is faster than a GeForce RTX 2080 Super.

When this is the level of reading comprehension one has to deal with, there is no point in engaging with such a low intelligence individual.
Deflection (noun) - a turning aside or off course : DEVIATION.

Usually this occurs when you can't defend your opinion. Just like how you and the other person start personal attacks because they can't have a rational conversation. Well thanks for proving you don't have a clue.....

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess
Deflection (noun) - a turning aside or off course : DEVIATION.

Usually this occurs when you can't defend your opinion. Just like how you and the other person start personal attacks because they can't have a rational conversation. Well thanks for proving you don't have a clue.....

More like you lack the intelligence to comprehend the great number of posts from myself and others proving you wrong time and time again and it's obvious you're too invested in your wifes boyfriends purchase to accept that you're wrong.

In closing

XSX > 2080 Super.

Price to performance is going to be hilariously favourable to the XSX.

You're upset that a plastic box that is worth less than 1/4th your poorly built PC is going to have 90% of it's performance.

Ascend

Word has been traveling for over a year, that both MS and Sony are targeting close to RTX 2080 Ti graphics performance for their next gen consoles. The XSX GPU being faster than the RTX 2080 would fall in line with this. If true, it would obviously surprise many.

More like you lack the intelligence to comprehend the great number of posts from myself and others proving you wrong time and time again and it's obvious you're too invested in your wifes boyfriends purchase to accept that you're wrong.

In closing

XSX > 2080 Super.

You're upset that a plastic box that is worth less than 1/4th your poorly built PC is going to have 90% of it's performance.
Doesn't seem like reading comprehension got you far if you are still this stuck on being uninformed. Can't even follow up with your claims on my gpu and TF's. Wonder what happened there?

Sounds like jealousy as well. How can you say a pc that is much higher powered than yours, be poorly built? Don't you think my performance would suffer? Doesn't make sense:. Maybe ask your boyfriend to stop being lazy, and get to work for your pc, princess!

RTX 2070 > Xbox S X.

You're upset your pc isn't even as powerful as a OG Xb1.

Im upgrading to the 3080 TI. And who cares how much I spend? Are you pocket watching in addition to your jealousy and deflection? Why does it matter to you, on what I'm willing to pay for? IDC what the next man/woman/child has. I'm just saying there's no way it'll compete with RTX 2080S. Not with a limited psu, TDP, and under clocking/volting. It's common sense. Look at all previous consoles and what they claimed to do, vs reality. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Last edited:
Yes, we get it, little plastic box has invalidated your pc. There is no need to be this upset about it.

Perhaps seeing a professional about your insecurities would help.
Deflection again? Why would a lower spec machine make me upset? I can buy 2.5 XBSX with what I spent on my GPU alone. Do I regret it? Hell no, I'm beyond excited for the 3080 TI this year.

I use CUDA for applications outside of gaming, and prefer KB&M, soooo.... how would a inferior plastic box make me upset? Maybe its you deflecting your disappointment and hurt because of your insecurities, but hopefully it gets better for you princess. I hate to see when people get upset about little things online. It's pretty sad.

But back on topic, or will you continue to make empty claims, and when they are refuted, you go off topic? I mean, you haven't backed up the TF number, and didn't realize the Series X is using an APU.... soooo....? Avoidance again?

Last edited:
You tell us because clearly you're upset by it. Wouldn't be so desperate to downplay it being better than a 2080 super otherwise.
My gpu is the best consumer GPU you can get, and one of the best variants of all of the 2080 TI's. Better than the 2080S. So this affects me in no way, shape, or form. I wouldn't care if consoles had 2080 TI's in them. But there is this one issue. It's called logic and physics.

Tell me how much power is required for a RTX 2080S? 750 watts. Now of course you can shave off a 100 or so watts, because of a more laptop style chip, that won't boost, and will be thermally limited. But even around ~600 watts.... how will it dissipate all of its heat? Is MS and SONY also going to more than double their power supply cost and power requirements over XB1X or PS4 Pro? What about fan noise for that amount of thermals? What about this "super fast" SSD? controller, audio interface, custom motherboard, fans, wireless modules, case, packaging, shipping, advertising, etc? Are SONY and MS gonna eat all of these costs by the biggest margin than ever? Even more than when ps3 was released? You somehow think COST and POWER requirements are suddenly a new thing in building ANY console or computer? Have you ever built a PC in your life? Worked on amplifiers, vehicles or basic electronics to even know how these kinda things work? Maybe its a waste of my time to try and reason with you since you haven't been able to refute not one thing yet, and resort to talking shit each time you are disproved, over and over.

Last edited:
EL OH FUCKING EL
That's all you have?! Lololol. Poor Princess. Well yeah you can get by with a 650 gold plus for minimum requirements. But who wants to run their psu at higher ceiling than it needs to. You do realize that is why power supplies go out? I can tell you never worked with electronics and have the slightest clue about efficiency. Why get a bigger psu? What if you are running a higher end processor? What if you over clock? That's why most people recommend 750 watts. It's common sense.

But still nothing to add? No comment to what I said? Keep falling off your bike and hopefully that basic gtx 1070 is getting you somewhere in life. Cause it won't hold a candle to next gen. 🤡 🤡 🤡

Last edited:

abcdrstuv

Banned
If it can run with this level of quality:

Then I’d be impress. And keep in mind, I’m overdoing it with 4X AA at 4K because my eyes still detect the jags on cars. Call it overkill, oh well.

I doubt it. But I’m always up for a challenge to be proven dead wrong.

What's that running on? It does look good, almost too photorealistic in places, makes it feel less like a game..

What I noticed looking at footage of this-gem games is that with higher resolution, better textures and lighting, the character animations look much more artificial in contrast.. but the genre violence of shoot-Nazi! comes across as more discomfitingly graphic and real..

Doesn't seem like reading comprehension got you far if you are still this stuck on being uninformed. Can't even follow up with your claims on my gpu and TF's. Wonder what happened there?

Sounds like jealousy as well. How can you say a pc that is much higher powered than yours, be poorly built? Don't you think my performance would suffer? Doesn't make sense:. Maybe ask your boyfriend to stop being lazy, and get to work for your pc, princess!

RTX 2070 > Xbox S X.

You're upset your pc isn't even as powerful as a OG Xb1.

Im upgrading to the 3080 TI. And who cares how much I spend? Are you pocket watching in addition to your jealousy and deflection? Why does it matter to you, on what I'm willing to pay for? IDC what the next man/woman/child has. I'm just saying there's no way it'll compete with RTX 2080S. Not with a limited psu, TDP, and under clocking/volting. It's common sense. Look at all previous consoles and what they claimed to do, vs reality. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

You got this one wrong it seems. The Series X isn't built like past consoles from the looks of it. Also, Phil Spencer personally endorsed a DF article where they (accurately) suggested the Xbox Series X is 12 teraflops, and where they also suggested the Series X will reach power draws exceeding 300W. Sounds like you believing it won't compete with RTX 2080 Super is very likely inaccurate. Did you see what the RX 5700 XT accomplished on PC? Note: it doesn't even perform most of the time at its max rated 9.7TF. It performed closer to 9.1 because the clock speed most of the time was around the 1780MHz mark as opposed to the higher boost clock. Microsoft seems to have gone with a bigger GPU that they can run at the sweet spot as far as clock speed is concerned. It will perform every bit as good as the 12 teraflops suggest it may.

PC will eventually get AI and machine learning which will push its graphics way past consoles.
Check out how well DLSS is implemented now, compared to when rtx cards initially released. They are killing it right now. Hopefully AMD isn't putting all it's eggs in one basket, and put more resources into gpu's this time around. Nvidia doesn't have competition in the high end gpu space.

You got this one wrong it seems. The Series X isn't built like past consoles from the looks of it. Also, Phil Spencer personally endorsed a DF article where they (accurately) suggested the Xbox Series X is 12 teraflops, and where they also suggested the Series X will reach power draws exceeding 300W. Sounds like you believing it won't compete with RTX 2080 Super is very likely inaccurate. Did you see what the RX 5700 XT accomplished on PC? Note: it doesn't even perform most of the time at its max rated 9.7TF. It performed closer to 9.1 because the clock speed most of the time was around the 1780MHz mark as opposed to the higher boost clock. Microsoft seems to have gone with a bigger GPU that they can run at the sweet spot as far as clock speed is concerned. It will perform every bit as good as the 12 teraflops suggest it may.
300 watts or more... Isn't the xb1x over 250 IIRC? It'll need much more than that to even come close to 12TF. It takes power, to make power. Then comes cooling and TDP. It's cool to listen to PR, but it's another thing to see the holes in it. I'm not doubting 12TF, but more so sustain power and everything else I mentioned previously. You guys are making it seem like a $1000 plus machine will be sold at $500.

It's all that is needed for your levels of drooling retardation.

What a clown 🤡 . You have no clue how these machines work and only make a fool of yourself. You can't answer simple questions or even debate to save your life lololol. Life must be embarrassing tragic to be you.

Last edited:
300 watts or more... Isn't the xb1x over 250 IIRC? It'll need much more than that to even come close to 12TF. It takes power, to make power. Then comes cooling and TDP. It's cool to listen to PR, but it's another thing to see the holes in it. I'm not doubting 12TF, but more so sustain power and everything else I mentioned previously. You guys are making it seem like a $1000 plus machine will be sold at $500.

What a clown 🤡 . You have no clue how these machines work and only make a fool of yourself. You can't answer simple questions or even debate to save your life lololol. Life must be embarrassing tragic to be you.

No, the xbox one x doesn't pull over 250w. It does 172W with Gears of War 4 on load running at the full 6 teraflops. The power supply itself is 245W. Series X will definitely sustain its performance. This is why Microsoft went with the form factor they did, so they could actually use more power to deliver the kind of performance they're aiming for.

No, the xbox one x doesn't pull over 250w. It does 172W with Gears of War 4 on load running at the full 6 teraflops. The power supply itself is 245W. Series X will definitely sustain its performance. This is why Microsoft went with the form factor they did, so they could actually use more power to deliver the kind of performance they're aiming for.
Total power draw is up to ~270 watts on the 5700 XT, ~370 watts for total draw in a pc, so a beefier card can draw more than that. And compute doesn't equate to better performance. Hence the Vega 64 performing like a RTX 2060/2060S despite being much more powerful ON PAPER. Sure the XBSX is 12TF on paper, but that doesn't mean it will perform like a 2080 or 2080S. I just don't get how some people look at a TF number and come to the conclusion that it will perform better than that card. Different architecture and Nvidia has been killing AMD in the GPU department for years.... not sure how suddenly a console will beat the 2nd best GPU in existence, for a much cheaper price. It has never happened in the past, and doubt it suddenly will. Especially since AMD has no higher end desktop equivalent, which also by history, comes out way before consoles release. Maybe they will show something soon, but let's wait and see. I would rather go by history/logic than pure speculation and rumors.

Last edited:
Total power draw is up to ~270 watts on the 5700 XT, so a beefier card can draw more than that. And compute doesn't equate to better performance. Hence the Vega 64 performing like a RTX 2060/2060S despite being much more powerful ON PAPER. Sure the XBSX is 12TF on paper, but that doesn't mean it will perform like a 2080 or 2080S. I just don't get how some people look at a TF number and come to the conclusion that it will perform better than that card. Different architecture and Nvidia has been killing AMD in the GPU department for years.... not sure how suddenly a console will beat the 2nd best GPU in existence, for a much cheaper price. It has never happened in the past, and doubt it suddenly will. Especially since AMD has no higher end desktop equivalent, which also by history, comes out way before consoles release. Maybe they will show something soon, but let's wait and see. I would rather go by history/logic than pure speculation and rumors.
Well maybe because a system like the Xbox One X has a 6 Teraflop GPU, consumes about 170 watts at peak load and its GPU performs nigh identical to the 6.1 Teraflop RX 580 which alone consumes 224 watts at peak load.

There goes your entire point of logic right out the window, we already went over this.

Well maybe because a system like the Xbox One X has a 6 Teraflop GPU, consumes about 170 watts at peak load and its GPU performs nigh identical to the 6.1 Teraflop RX 580 which alone consumes 224 watts at peak load.

There goes your entire point of logic right out the window, we already went over this.
Your logic is already flawed, as that is not true. Rx 580 still performs better than xbox 1 x. Please show me otherwise, you can even cherry pick if you'd like. Do I have to go over how AMD leans more towards compute for their GPU's, hence why a card like the 2060/2060s beat out Vega 64 in game performance, while have almost half the TF's? Or how the 5700 xt gets beaten by the 2070 while also having less TF. Doesn't this seem like a trend to you? I believe the XBSX will perform like a 5700 XT, with the addition of more CU's and dedicated hardware for raytracing, and having 12TF of compute power.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention; the xbox series x also exists on paper. On paper my dick is a faster gpu.

In closing

XSX > 2080 Super.

I was there when the Jaguar came out. For 8x less money it could run wolfenstein 3D better than any PC in existence. In 1995 For $800 it could run Doom better than any PC under $6,000.

And we all know what became of it. Point is these discrepancies are no longer the case, and even then it didn't matter. Consoles live and die on their exclusives, nothing else. Because they can't do anything else but play games and I suppose these days stream video.

There is no discrepancy here though. The xbox series x when it releases will be technically inferior than the best PC, substantially. Then 12 months later people will be matching their pc builds dollar for dollar with the cost of an xbox series x and getting a machine that performs the same for the same price while offering 1,000x more features on an open platform.

There is no competition here. Nada. A closed gaming ecosystem cannot replace an open platform. As a primarily pc gamer I will buy a console based on the games. Not the specs. It's going to be between ps5 and xbox, and the ps5 will probably wipe the flow with it because it will have a huge library of exclusives.

Last edited:
Total power draw is up to ~270 watts on the 5700 XT, ~370 watts for total draw in a pc, so a beefier card can draw more than that. And compute doesn't equate to better performance. Hence the Vega 64 performing like a RTX 2060/2060S despite being much more powerful ON PAPER. Sure the XBSX is 12TF on paper, but that doesn't mean it will perform like a 2080 or 2080S. I just don't get how some people look at a TF number and come to the conclusion that it will perform better than that card. Different architecture and Nvidia has been killing AMD in the GPU department for years.... not sure how suddenly a console will beat the 2nd best GPU in existence, for a much cheaper price. It has never happened in the past, and doubt it suddenly will. Especially since AMD has no higher end desktop equivalent, which also by history, comes out way before consoles release. Maybe they will show something soon, but let's wait and see. I would rather go by history/logic than pure speculation and rumors.

Xbox Series X is running a more advanced architecture than the 5700XT that spanked the Vega 64. AMD has significantly improved their efficiency with RDNA. Xbox Series X is RDNA2. We can't pretend as if AMD hasn't made significant gains on Nvidia with architectural efficiency. How else is 5700 XT destroying the 12.6 teraflop vega 64 in performance while being a mere 9.1 teraflops in actual game scenarios? If the weaker 5700 xt comes as close as it does, then the Xbox Series X at 12 teraflops will most definitely be 2080 Super level. You don't seem to believe, but I believe this will be proven when the games start releasing.

magnumpy

remember geforce 2080 came out in september 2018. ps5 will launch ~september 2020. also nvidia 3000 series is already being talked about. as hard as it is to believe geforce 2000 series is basically old school now :lollipop_astonished:

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
If this system launches at a decent price with a super fast ssd, I feel like it represents an unprecedented level of power for a home console to launch with vs pc equivalent. It would be interesting to see an article comparing relative pc gaming power vs each generation of console at launch.

I found this about ps4:

Which was interesting, because I think this time around you'd have to spend far more than the equivalent of the console price to get to the same power level, maybe 2 or 3 times which would represent perhaps an unprecedented value.

Last edited:

small_law

I hope it's true, but you can throw anything in that box irrespective of price point. Then again, I get this terrible feeling that my new PC rig is living on borrowed time, not because of new PC CPUs or GPUs coming out, but because a $500 console could very possibly make it look like a silly waste of money.

HolyTruth

Banned
I hope it's true, but you can throw anything in that box irrespective of price point. Then again, I get this terrible feeling that my new PC rig is living on borrowed time, not because of new PC CPUs or GPUs coming out, but because a $500 console could very possibly make it look like a silly waste of money.
To be fair, no one knew that Microsoft will go so overpowered into nextgen. No one. Not even SONY, who - according to leaks - will only go with a 9 TF machine into nextgen.

Last edited:

small_law

To be fair, no one knew that Microsoft will go so overpowered into nextgen. No one. Not even SONY, who - according to leaks - will only go with a 9 TF machine into nextgen.
I've been deliberately avoiding most of the stuff that's out there about these consoles, even the information Microsoft itself published. I want Phil Spencer and and Mark Cerny to get on stage and tell us about them. It's not going to feel real for me until that happens.

Myths

What's that running on? It does look good, almost too photorealistic in places, makes it feel less like a game..

What I noticed looking at footage of this-gem games is that with higher resolution, better textures and lighting, the character animations look much more artificial in contrast.. but the genre violence of shoot-Nazi! comes across as more discomfitingly graphic and real..
I’m running this on 2080TI and 9900K, but I’m also using 4xAA at 4K + FPS limit so it’ll look choppy.

Very true about the photo realism. There’s this point where it comes off as too surreal and unlIke real life. I also think the motion settings at 60 FPS for this game make it look too “simulated” so I lock it at 30 for more realistic, slower motion.

edit: I would say the mod delivered since the name is literally “Photorealistic San Andreas.”

Last edited:

FireFly

RTX 2070 > Xbox S X.

Or how the 5700 xt gets beaten by the 2070 while also having less TF. Doesn't this seem like a trend to you? I believe the XBSX will perform like a 5700 XT, with the addition of more CU's and dedicated hardware for raytracing, and having 12TF of compute power.
On average, the 5700 XT is equal or faster to a 2070.

So how would a version with 20% more compute power and whatever architectural improvements are in RDNA2, perform worse?

diffusionx

Gold Member
If this system launches at a decent price with a super fast ssd, I feel like it represents an unprecedented level of power for a home console to launch with vs pc equivalent. It would be interesting to see an article comparing relative pc gaming power vs each generation of console at launch.

I found this about ps4:

Which was interesting, because I think this time around you'd have to spend far more than the equivalent of the console price to get to the same power level, maybe 2 or 3 times which would represent perhaps an unprecedented value.

Once everything is out and all information is known, including things like price... I really doubt you'll have to spend 2-3 times to get an "equivalent" PC. I think it's going to be a very similar situation as last gen.

Remember MS is just out there selling sizzle right now. They haven't told us far more than they have.

On average, the 5700 XT is equal or faster to a 2070.

So how would a version with 20% more compute power and whatever architectural improvements are in RDNA2, perform worse?
Depends on the benchmarks, as 2070 is faster in most games unless you factor in few select games like Forza. Games that support DX12 are in favor of Nvidia.

So here is the issue with that argument. Where did MS say that it's GPU performs like a 2080 or even a 2080S for that matter? It has been disproved so many times in this thread, in the next gen console speculation thread, and several other threads. AMD favors high compute, high TF. Nvidia cards with HALF the TF numbers, are beating it. For instance 2060 can trade blows with Vega 64, while using much less power, and half the TF's. If you wanna go with that same logic, then 12TF on xbox series x would be comparable to a RTX 2060, going by TF numbers alone. If RDNA2 has, let's say 10% to 25% gains at max, then it would be comparable to a 2060S/2070. But then you have to take into account of power limits and TDP, which would drop it back down to near 2060S performance. Which wouldn't be a bad thing, but definitely not near 2080S just because TF's, that's a pretty stupid argument.

Ascend

Depends on the benchmarks, as 2070 is faster in most games unless you factor in few select games like Forza. Games that support DX12 are in favor of Nvidia.
Don't confuse the 2070 with the 2070 Super. The 5700XT easily beats the 2070 in the majority of games, slaughtering it in a few, and slightly losing in a handful. Ironically enough, Forza Horizon 4 is one of the few games where the 5700XT loses, contrary to your claims.

You seem to be arguing from whatever you believe is true, without verification.

Don't confuse the 2070 with the 2070 Super. The 5700XT easily beats the 2070 in the majority of games, slaughtering it in a few, and slightly losing in a handful. Ironically enough, Forza Horizon 4 is one of the few games where the 5700XT loses, contrary to your claims.

You seem to be arguing from whatever you believe is true, without verification.
Depend's on where you look. They are benched differently by users, reviews, youtubers, etc. All with diff hardware config.

Benchmarks

But either way. Doesn't matter if it compares with either or, you didn't mention anything about the TF performance differences. And why 2080S seems very far fetched. No link from MS? Or were you just believing whatever you think is true, with absolutely no verification?

Herr Edgy

DoctaThompson, just want to let you know that the way you try to discuss is frankly a bit embarassing, and I'm saying that as a PC gamer, too.

If there's someone here who acts dumb enough to say that PCs will not remain at the top as it always has, just ignore them and I don't mean use the ignore feature, just don't engage in pointless debate.
And if you absolutely need to, then don't move goalposts all over, because honestly, you are projecting quite a lot. Most of the wrongdoings you attribute to others here you are doing too, or even exclusively.

That's not how the master race behaves, no? ;)

FireFly

Well, if it was faster in most games overall then it would have a higher average and not be tied across all games in the TechPowerup performance summary.

Looking at the TechPower up and this Digital Foundry review, for DirectX12 titles, the 5700 XT is tied or wins in Anno 1800, Civilisation VI, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Strange Brigade, and Battlefield 5. In Metro Exodus Nvidia seems to win overall, though performance depends on the resolution. What titles am I missing?

So here is the issue with that argument. Where did MS say that it's GPU performs like a 2080 or even a 2080S for that matter? It has been disproved so many times in this thread, in the next gen console speculation thread, and several other threads. AMD favors high compute, high TF. Nvidia cards with HALF the TF numbers, are beating it. For instance 2060 can trade blows with Vega 64, while using much less power, and half the TF's. If you wanna go with that same logic, then 12TF on xbox series x would be comparable to a RTX 2060, going by TF numbers alone. If RDNA2 has, let's say 10% to 25% gains at max, then it would be comparable to a 2060S/2070. But then you have to take into account of power limits and TDP, which would drop it back down to near 2060S performance. Which wouldn't be a bad thing, but definitely not near 2080S just because TF's, that's a pretty stupid argument.
But I am not comparing with the 2080 or 2080S. I am comparing with the 5700 XT.

The 5700 XT is already on par with the 2070, at 9.75 teraflops. Microsoft already could deliver this level of compute performance, with the reduced clockspeeds seen on console. Why would they go further and substantially increase the die size on top of that, if it was of no performance benefit?

(But if we are making comparisons to Nvidia, we shouldn't use Vega as example, since Navi is already 25% more efficient).

Ascend

Depend's on where you look. They are benched differently by users, reviews, youtubers, etc. All with diff hardware config.

Benchmarks

But either way. Doesn't matter if it compares with either or, you didn't mention anything about the TF performance differences. And why 2080S seems very far fetched. No link from MS? Or were you just believing whatever you think is true, with absolutely no verification?
Because 8 games are more reliable than 54.... Yeah...

Even more funny, even your article is technically saying that the 5700XT is faster than the 2070, with this statement;

"Ultimately, though, I think it’s another clear win for AMD here, as the RX 5700 XT somehow manages to sandwich itself between each of Nvidia’s more expensive GPUs while also coming in at $100 less "

Not wasting any more of my time with you. Bye.

Last edited:

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
That's all you have?! Lololol. Poor Princess. Well yeah you can get by with a 650 gold plus for minimum requirements. But who wants to run their psu at higher ceiling than it needs to. You do realize that is why power supplies go out? I can tell you never worked with electronics and have the slightest clue about efficiency. Why get a bigger psu? What if you are running a higher end processor? What if you over clock? That's why most people recommend 750 watts. It's common sense.

But still nothing to add? No comment to what I said? Keep falling off your bike and hopefully that basic gtx 1070 is getting you somewhere in life. Cause it won't hold a candle to next gen. 🤡 🤡 🤡

Isn't Nvidia on 16nm still? RDNA being on 7nm automatically more than halves the required energy. Which is nowhere near 750 Watt for a 2080 Super. It's got a max consumption of 250 Watt.

Dunnas

Why do you keep bringing up power limits and TDP? We know now it is 12TF (maybe 12 point something) Consoles don’t have boost or otherwise variable clocks. It will always run at 12TF, end of story.

And why the hell are you talking about AMD cards being high compute and mentioning the Vega 64? You’re well aware that they moved away from that with RDNA.

RDNA 1 is already very close to a match per tf to Turing in games overall. It would take quite only a modest efficiency gain moving to RDNA 2 to give it a lead. Therefore, we are talking about a constant 12TF, which will provide the performance of at least a Turing card at 12TF, so 2080 cards are the only ones you should be comparing. Mentioning 2060’s is just embarrassing.

Top Bottom