• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OLED & Gaming: Is burn in a problem?

Hawk269

Hi All-

I have a great deal on a 75" Sony ZD9, but the Store I bought it from I believe boxed up the display model instead of shipping me one of the ones they had in a remote warehouse. I don't know this for sure since I am not taking delivery for another 2 weeks, but I asked to see the box and it has some signs of it being opened and they have none left since this retailer (RC Wiley) was getting rid of them.

So with that being said, I have turned my eyes to one of the 65" OLED, looking at the LGE7 or Sony A1E. However, being a member of AVS Forums I have been reading about burn-in on OLED sets. The set is going into a dedicated gaming room *man cave*, so it's primary use will be for gaming and watching movies.

So for those that have an OLED and game a lot is burn in a real issue? I know looking at the AVS Forums that some report it while others don't, but I am not sure if those folks play a lot of games on the OLED's, so I wanted to ask here.

Thanks for any input!

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I know LG sets have an anti retention cycle that runs when you shut them off that helps a lot. Not sure if that feature is on the A1E as well.

I've spoken to a few people who have had slight image retention from gaming but it cleared up quickly. Display models are really the only ones I've heard of getting permanent burn in due to how high the settings are cranked and how often they show the same demo material.

Assanova

I bought open box B6, took it home, and then noticed that it had slight burn-in that wasn't noticeable in the store. Promptly took it right back and got an HDR LCD tv. Not dealing with OLED until they get that figured out.

Hawk269

I bought open box B6, took it home, and then noticed that it had slight burn-in that wasn't noticeable in the store. Promptly took it right back and got an HDR LCD tv. Not dealing with OLED until they get that figured out.

Hmmm...that is what I was worried about. Back before 4k, I bought the top of the line Plasma by Panasonic the ZT-60 and was told by many burn in was not an issue...within 5 days I had burn in. It took about 3 days for it disappear...I don't remember which game it was, but I played it for only about 2-3 hours and caused it.

I know from research the OLED is not as bad, but posting this on here with people that play a lot of games is probably the best place for me to ask about opinions on burn in with OLED's.

AGITΩ

No issue. Ive had the A1E for a few months now. I'm talking hours of long gaming and static inages, nada. I will say that there is slight image retention on one game in particupar for me: ARMS and only on the main menu, the Black on Yellow if left for too long leaves blurred image rention for a cool 10 seconds....yeah...thats it.

Honestly get the B7 and save yourself some money. It's the same panel as the E7 and the A1E is rumored to use last years B6 panel. It also isn't as bright as the 2017 LG panels and doesn't handle motion as well.

First poster mentioned retention cycle

holygeesus

Banned
Had a B6 for about 15 months. Have gamed heavily on it with maxed out OLED Light levels and high contrast, and not a hint of burn-in. I've only even noticed gaming related image retention on one occasion - The Witness in HDR. It soon disappears though.

As someone who managed to burn-in a Kuro plasma, if I can manage to avoid similar burn-in on an OLED, anyone can.

Kambing

Burn in can and does happen on OLED, as was the case for plasma. With that being said, and this is me pulling numbers out of my ass -- based on musings in-person, avs and GAF, burn-in is VERY RARE.

For the first 200-300 hours i would recommend watching varied content to try and age the pixels as evenly as possible. After that, assuming your use case does not involve binge gaming with static HUDS (4hr+ sessions, and only playing said content, nothing else, on the display for 100 hours, like Zelda) you 99% will not experience burn-in.

I use both my OLEDs as PC monitors in addition to games/movies, and even had 5+ hour gaming sessions, left the screen running over night with static HUD and no burn in.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Retention is possible but it disappears very quickly. I've left my desktop on screen for hours while testing without issue. I'd imagine actual burn-in would require days of static text or imagery (which could happen at a store). Some color combinations can cause image retention pretty quickly but it disappears just as fast.

The way it manifests is very different from plasma, I'd say.

Plasmas were interesting as it varied heavily between manufacturers. The last gen Pioneer Kuro (which is my secondary TV downstairs) is going strong after almost a decade. You can leave an image on screen all day and it'll be fine. It was basically immune to burn-in.

Samsung plasmas and some Panasonics could still burn-in and definitely exhibited image retention.

rolandss

I'm surprised it's an issue on OLED I thought it died with plasma? I have a Panasonic VT60 plasma and burn in is a big issue. Watching movies isn't so bad because of letterboxing but there's permanent hud burn in on the corners. I'm not thrilled to hear it's also an OLED issue because I plan to eventually get one.

gogojira

Coming off plasma, now on an OLED set; so far there has been a massive difference. I've owned four and still run three Panasonic plasmas and everyone of those fuckers got hard IR quick and at least one has burn-in (only noticeable to my obsessives eyes, probably, but still). I loved the image, but people swore up and down that burn-in wasn't an issue on plasmas anymore but with Panasonic at least, they were wrong.

Maybe if I look harder I would notice, but I haven't even seen a trace of IR yet on my OLED set. The picture quality is fucking phenomenal and coming off plasma, I'm feeling a lot safer with burn-in. Hopefully everything continues going smoothly!

molnizzle

Damn this makes me weary of buying an OLED. Destiny HUD is forever burned in to the bottom left corner of my Panasonic plasma.

Note to developers - stop making static HUD's, goddammit. Give a shit for once.

MWake

Neo Member
Damn this makes me weary of buying an OLED. Destiny HUD is forever burned in to the bottom left corner of my Panasonic plasma.

Note to developers - stop making static HUD's, goddammit. Give a shit for once.

I had the same issue with my Panny plasma and Destiny. No issues with my LG B7.

I played a fair amount of Destiny on my 2016 OLED and never had any issues, or since with any other games. Some of the sessions would have been 3 to 4 hours straight, one or two maybe a bit longer.

Never noticed any issues with screen burn. Was vaguely worried about it before I bought the set but it's been fine.

I'm using my B6 as my main PC screen so I have many static elements on it (taskbar, UI in firefox, desktop, etc) and I do not see any apparent retention. I'm sure there is a bit but as far as I am concerned, it isn't visible. Of course I also game / watch series on it, may it be on PC or my consoles...

SonComet

Retention is possible but it disappears very quickly. I've left my desktop on screen for hours while testing without issue. I'd imagine actual burn-in would require days of static text or imagery (which could happen at a store). Some color combinations can cause image retention pretty quickly but it disappears just as fast.

The way it manifests is very different from plasma, I'd say.

Plasmas were interesting as it varied heavily between manufacturers. The last gen Pioneer Kuro (which is my secondary TV downstairs) is going strong after almost a decade. You can leave an image on screen all day and it'll be fine. It was basically immune to burn-in.

Samsung plasmas and some Panasonics could still burn-in and definitely exhibited image retention.
I too thought the 9.5 gen Kuros were immune to burn in. Until Destiny that is. In my hubris I turned off the pixel orbiter when I got my PS4. A year later I got hooked on Destiny. My poor 101FD didn't stand a chance. Permanent burn in of the HUD.

Regarding OLEDs, I have a 65B6. Pixel orbiter on this time around. I get very obvious image retention from HUDS like wipeout omega and breath of the wild. I assume that due to the orbiter they look more like blobs. Only visible on light colored screens (like fades to white for loading screens), and it goes away within moments. You can see it fade very quickly. Destiny 2 will be the true test. May the OLED be more resilient than the pioneer plasma.

Hawk269

Thanks for all the replies folks. I really appreciate the feedback. What I am going to do is go forward with the 75" ZD9, but if my assumptions are accurate, it is a used/display they boxed up which I will find unacceptable. I got the ZD9 for $5999.99 which is 3k less than any other retailer (Amazon/Best Buy) etc. With me and my wife buying a new home, she pretty much has said a $9k TV is not going to happen.

So I have had my eye on the 2 LG and Sony OLED's for a while. I would hate to give up the extra 10" in size, but I will between a rock and hard place of the one RC Wiley is a store display.

Anyways, thanks again for all the feedback and input. I really wanted to hear from people that gamed heavily on a OLED versus some of the guys at AVS Forum which don't game on them as much. Appreciate the feedback.

Pokemaniac

I too thought the 9.5 gen Kuros were immune to burn in. Until Destiny that is. In my hubris I turned off the pixel orbiter when I got my PS4. A year later I got hooked on Destiny. My poor 101FD didn't stand a chance. Permanent burn in of the HUD.

Regarding OLEDs, I have a 65B6. Pixel orbiter on this time around. I get very obvious image retention from HUDS like wipeout omega and breath of the wild. I assume that due to the orbiter they look more like blobs. Only visible on light colored screens (like fades to white for loading screens), and it goes away within moments. You can see it fade very quickly. Destiny 2 will be the true test. May the OLED be more resilient than the pioneer plasma.

See, the fact that image retention has to be actively mitigated and even that still allows temporary retention tells me that OLEDs are still totally inadequate.

My tolerance for stuff like this in displays might be admittedly lower than most people, though (I get some serious anxiety about stuff that's really prone to wear in really visible ways just through normal use of the device).

See, the fact that image retention has to be actively mitigated and even that still allows temporary retention tells me that OLEDs are still totally inadequate.

My tolerance for stuff like this in displays might be admittedly lower than most people, though (I get some serious anxiety about stuff that's really prone to wear in really visible ways just through normal use of the device).

In my book, LCDs as a serious home theater/TV watching device are totally inadaquate. ;)

It is the trade off you have to pay for black blacks and great colors. I've honestly left my E6 on a black screen and didn't realize it was on, like a good CRT back in the day. That's how black the black is on it.

Plasma was better than LCD too, and it required some babying also.

I've been playing 3-5 hour sessions of Overwatch and no issues. Even temporary IR is a lot less than my old plasma.

I think it's a non issue for well mixed use, but if you're one of those people that leaves CNN or some other cable channel playing in the background for hours at a time, get an LCD.

LowSignal

A open box OLED from bestbuy(or any store) that was on for 10 hours a day maxed out brightness for a year is gonna get a little burn in. Normaly it is going to be fine as its not the same useage. I also picked up the LG 55 OLED for $1499 open box.

MazeHaze

Banned
I got a B7 a couple weeks ago. Use as PC monitor and played a fair bit of overwatch. OLED light at 50, havent seen any burn in (ive checked red test patterns every few days as the set breaks in).

Its only not a problem depending on how you use it. If there is a static image for too long, you will always get image retention. It's as simple as that. Certainly wouldn't use it as a computer monitor for very long. Should be fine gaming, but problems could arise if you play one game a shit load.

Pokemaniac

In my book, LCDs as a serious home theater/TV watching device are totally inadaquate. ;)

It is the trade off you have to pay for black blacks and great colors. I've honestly left my E6 on a black screen and didn't realize it was on, like a good CRT back in the day. That's how black the black is on it.

Plasma was better than LCD too, and it required some babying also.

I've been playing 3-5 hour sessions of Overwatch and no issues. Even temporary IR is a lot less than my old plasma.

I think it's a non issue for well mixed use, but if you're one of those people that leaves CNN or some other cable channel playing in the background for hours at a time, get an LCD.

Like 90% of my TV use is games and as a secondary PC monitor. The kinds of stuff I put on there are the most likely to cause image retention.

Kelegacy

XBOX - RECORD ME LOVING DOWN MY WOMAN GOOD
I have had one for 2 years and nope, no prob. Kids leave it running all the time too. OLED is the only display tech I will ever use. Once you go infinite black you really can't go back. LCD needs to die.

TitusTroy

the people that are saying it's not a problem might not be using it in a way for it to be a problem...they said image retention/burn-in was not an issue with plasma and I found that to be false...I had a professionally calibrated Panasonic VT30 and being that I watch a lot of ESPN programming (with that ticker constantly at the bottom of the screen) I noticed that it would still be slightly visible with other content

it's only really noticeable when looking at the screen with a white or clear image displayed but it was definitely an issue...I now have an LG C7 OLED and I'm not taking any chances...I'm sure the same problems are still there

So me playing Xenoblade 2 or stuff like Soulsborne on these things for like 8 hours straight on a weekend or whatever, means Oled is a definite no-no right?
I was really eyeing one of those LG Oleds, but if I'm going in for over 2k Euros I don't wanna end up with 50 huds stinking up the thing.

Bustanen

So me playing Xenoblade 2 or stuff like Soulsborne on these things for like 8 hours straight on a weekend or whatever, means Oled is a definite no-no right?
I was really eyeing one of those LG Oleds, but if I'm going in for over 2k Euros I don't wanna end up with 50 huds stinking up the thing.
Depends if the games have bright colored HUDs. Red and yellow colors are especially bad for burn-in while white for example is relatively safe. Also you need to have the same content on for atleast 200-300 hours. Something like BOTW hearts could easily burn-in if played long enough.

I have a b7 oled. Game every day for hours. Not even close to it. Totally blown out of proportion

Personally I don'
I reckon your TV is still quite new? A few years in it might be a different story.

i have an e6 and a c6. the e6 is my primary TV in the living room, has a ps4 pro and a pc hooked up to it

i've played hundreds of hours of rainbow six siege, and lots of pubg, for multiple hours per sitting. no issues to speak of yet

Soriku

YMMV I've played Xenoblade 2 for like 100 hours, my brother also has a file, no lR and definitely no burn in. Even with these games with HUDs, you're moving between normal gameplay, menus, cutscenes so diff content. Xenoblade 2 has a different HUD with battle and running around, and the HUD disappears when you talk to NPCs. So I mean there's ways around having a static image the entire time.

Also can't you hide HUD in Dark Souls?

I have a B7 OLED BTW with OLED Light at 80 for SDR.

Last edited:

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
The Xbox One dashboard during the my games and apps that can cause some crazy retention for a little bit like 30 seconds sometimes but it's the only thing that really stands out..

g12eyfox

Neo Member
There’s a TV review site “rting” that is conducting a text for burn in with the LG OLED tv. A quick google search should pop up the site.

J-Rzez

I'm on my second OLED. I had a LG EF9500 with zero burn in (which I sold to a friend who has zero issues) and I'm on a Sony 65 A1E now. I use my OLEDs for PC gaming a lot (both hardwared direct, and via Shield), wife watches a lot of regular TV on it. ZERO burn in issues. Rarely I'll notice temp IR that's gone in 5-10mins, and that's in extreme cases of screen abusing color schemes.

People may say they question owners with no burn's usage. I question those with burn-in's usage, because I have yet to see it. I took GSP on both of them in case of burn-in, didn't have to use it yet. In my experience, my friend who games on mine, and others I know with them, we have zero issues. I've only ever seen burn-in on store displays. And in the case this year, I haven't seen it in my local BB on their displays. I'm sure LG got smart to their demos, and Sony is probably smart enough from the get go since they have even more experience than LG here. I know they turn them off at night so they can cycle, and with that and their demos, probably why they don't exhibit it. I'm so over the burn-in fear mongering (as with my experience with my ST30 in my bedroom even I've owned since new) that I won't buy GSP on the next OLED, and Plasma was more susceptible to it.

I'm pretty sure that these people are not breaking in the sets right, not using orbiting, or not allowing screen healing.

Last edited:

TFGB

I’m gaming on a Sony 65A1 and have little fear of image retention/burn in. I also game on an 8G and 9G Kuro and have been for nearly 10 years.

The same fears were iterated with Plasma tech but I've yet to experience any issues, and meet anyone personally that has also experienced problems.

There will always be members on forums (most notably AVForums and AVSForums) that are completely anal about their kit to the point where they will return a new display with even the slightest hint of light bleed, clouding, etc without even running their kit in, and it's quite incredible to see how their over-reactions soon erupt into forum hysteria where the more 'inexperienced' members fall for all their scaremongering....to the point where I think they imagine problems that don't even exist.

Erring on the side of caution is one thing, but completely forgoing the opportunity to enjoy graphics at their absolute best purely due to 'ifs and buts' is pointless. Worst case scenario is if you truly do become affected, return your display under guarantee. (The 65A1 comes with a 5 year guarantee).

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
I’ve had burn in on all my Oled units, so I completely ditched the technology. I have heard people so many times say that burn in has been fixed, yet once again we hear people about getting burn in.

I simply don’t think that burn in on oled can be fixed. When the pixels are black is because the pixels are getting entirely turned off, which causes the live ones to be used more, which causes the burn in

I have had one for 2 years and nope, no prob. Kids leave it running all the time too. OLED is the only display tech I will ever use. Once you go infinite black you really can't go back. LCD needs to die.

Why does a tech you don’t like “need to die”? I don’t get this logic. “I like oled so I will force it down in everyone’s throat while banning what other people likes”.

I’m gaming on a Sony 65A1 and have little fear of image retention/burn in. I also game on an 8G and 9G Kuro and have been for nearly 10 years.

The same fears were iterated with Plasma tech but I've yet to experience any issues, and meet anyone personally that has also experienced problems.

There will always be members on forums (most notably AVForums and AVSForums) that are completely anal about their kit to the point where they will return a new display with even the slightest hint of light bleed, clouding, etc without even running their kit in, and it's quite incredible to see how their over-reactions soon erupt into forum hysteria where the more 'inexperienced' members fall for all their scaremongering....to the point where I think they imagine problems that don't even exist.

Erring on the side of caution is one thing, but completely forgoing the opportunity to enjoy graphics at their absolute best purely due to 'ifs and buts' is pointless. Worst case scenario is if you truly do become affected, return your display under guarantee. (The 65A1 comes with a 5 year guarantee).

From what I know and have seen, burn-in isn't covered under warranty, which is why I'm a bit more cautious. If it were, I wouldn't particularly care about it. But from your response as well as others, it's a bit of an overstated issue then and I suppose you're right, it would be a shame to forgo the experience for these fears.

Depends if the games have bright colored HUDs. Red and yellow colors are especially bad for burn-in while white for example is relatively safe. Also you need to have the same content on for atleast 200-300 hours. Something like BOTW hearts could easily burn-in if played long enough.

That's exactly the game that I intend to play soon on the Switch, haha. Maybe I should keep that to handheld mode then if I get an Oled.

YMMV I've played Xenoblade 2 for like 100 hours, my brother also has a file, no I lR and definitely no burn in. Even with these games with HUDs, you're moving between normal gameplay, menus, cutscenes so diff content. Xenoblade 2 has a different HUD with battle and running around around, and the HUD disappears when you talk to NPCs. So I mean there's ways around having a static image the entire time.

Also can't you hide HUD in Dark Souls?

I have a B7 OLED BTW with OLED Light at 80 for SDR.

I believe that's possible yeah. But that's a good point, in most games the huds don't remain entirely static ALL the time.

Metzhara

People are saying their B7 hasn't displayed "burn-in" but I will tell you the counter to this. The B7 does INDEED have burn-in, HOWEVER... it is temporary burn-in and is only visible when moving from the screen in question to a DARK scene after.
The burn-in is reported by most major reviewers of televisions (I made my purchase with RTINGS). The "lifespan" of the burn-in is several minutes at best. Here is a use case I personally experience regularly:
I watch Mixer streamers who have "stream bosses" on their page. This "stream boss" stays on screen in the same spot the entire stream. As a result, when I switch over to Dash (Xbox One X) I then can still see a mildly ghosted image of the rhombus like shape used by the streamer. Now, it does go away and it's not very common you'll have this happen. When the screen goes BLACK (and I mean literally BLACK) you will not see this issue. This ONLY happens when a DARK image is where the other image was and since BLACK is literally turning them off, you don't see it.
The LG Series does have processes that make the burn-in not occur permanently (or at least not as far as I've seen reported). They range from useless to gamers (moving one pixel off every so often) to time consuming (running the pixel calibration). This is only really necessary if YOU see burn-in which you may very well not... many games and content weigh this stuff lower on the television and that's where content is usually lit to draw your eye so less likely to be a problem.
My personal suggestion for B7A is this: Get it... it's great and reasonably priced. All 7 series are literally the same panel... what you get are features and how it's mounted. Secondly, if you are worried about burn-in, run the calibration every few weeks/months to alleviate any concerns. Get it with a place with a reasonable return policy and warranty (Costco for me with 5 year warranty free). I would argue that there are some people for which Oled IS NOT the perfect choice. I would argue that it depends on how specific your use case is. I would also say that if you get a good price, by the time your warranty is over, who knows what tech will have been tested and out but know this: LG doubled down on the technology of this television at CES this year so... expect it's a good television with some minor temporary issues.

Poppyseed

People are saying their B7 hasn't displayed "burn-in" but I will tell you the counter to this. The B7 does INDEED have burn-in, HOWEVER... it is temporary burn-in and is only visible when moving from the screen in question to a DARK scene after.
The burn-in is reported by most major reviewers of televisions (I made my purchase with RTINGS). The "lifespan" of the burn-in is several minutes at best. Here is a use case I personally experience regularly:
I watch Mixer streamers who have "stream bosses" on their page. This "stream boss" stays on screen in the same spot the entire stream. As a result, when I switch over to Dash (Xbox One X) I then can still see a mildly ghosted image of the rhombus like shape used by the streamer. Now, it does go away and it's not very common you'll have this happen. When the screen goes BLACK (and I mean literally BLACK) you will not see this issue. This ONLY happens when a DARK image is where the other image was and since BLACK is literally turning them off, you don't see it.
The LG Series does have processes that make the burn-in not occur permanently (or at least not as far as I've seen reported). They range from useless to gamers (moving one pixel off every so often) to time consuming (running the pixel calibration). This is only really necessary if YOU see burn-in which you may very well not... many games and content weigh this stuff lower on the television and that's where content is usually lit to draw your eye so less likely to be a problem.
My personal suggestion for B7A is this: Get it... it's great and reasonably priced. All 7 series are literally the same panel... what you get are features and how it's mounted. Secondly, if you are worried about burn-in, run the calibration every few weeks/months to alleviate any concerns. Get it with a place with a reasonable return policy and warranty (Costco for me with 5 year warranty free). I would argue that there are some people for which Oled IS NOT the perfect choice. I would argue that it depends on how specific your use case is. I would also say that if you get a good price, by the time your warranty is over, who knows what tech will have been tested and out but know this: LG doubled down on the technology of this television at CES this year so... expect it's a good television with some minor temporary issues.

Your first sentence is incorrect, which is what we're trying to say. Burn-in is NOT the same as image retention. You're talking about image retention if it's TEMPORARY. Burn-in is irreversible.

So yes, ALL OLEDs suffer image retention. Some sources are worse than others. As some have said here, the XBOX dash icons can show some decent image retention. I had the Cuphead icon on my dash for a few minutes while downloading an update, and I could see the Cuphead icon for quite a few minutes on a purely grey background on my XBOX dash after. If I repeat the test with the Cuphead icon, and then view something other than grey (like a video or play a game), the image retention is gone in 10 seconds.

So again, burn-in is not reversible. Image retention is - and EVERYBODY has image retention on OLEDs. Whether you notice it or not is what's key. Personally, I've never noticed image retention except when navigating my PS4/XBOX dashboards.

dragos495

There is absoluteley no issue with burn in on modern oleds. Im using a 65" C6, bought almost at release, for ~10-12h every day. Yep, when im home im in front of the tv, keep in mind, im using the tv as a pc monitor as well. Image retention i see it every day, in worst case scenarios, like oled light 100, white logo on black background and a gray screen after that, It goes away in seconds and if there is a moving screen after instead of a gray screen you cant see it.

I game A LOT! 3000h in destiny1, about 300h in destiny 2, 800h in bf1, all at 100 oled light, HDR etc and no issue whatsoever.

Ive been saying this for a while now, if you have the budget for an oled why on earth would you buy an lcd/led? :)

Metzhara

Your first sentence is incorrect, which is what we're trying to say. Burn-in is NOT the same as image retention. You're talking about image retention if it's TEMPORARY. Burn-in is irreversible.

So yes, ALL OLEDs suffer image retention. Some sources are worse than others. As some have said here, the XBOX dash icons can show some decent image retention. I had the Cuphead icon on my dash for a few minutes while downloading an update, and I could see the Cuphead icon for quite a few minutes on a purely grey background on my XBOX dash after. If I repeat the test with the Cuphead icon, and then view something other than grey (like a video or play a game), the image retention is gone in 10 seconds.

So again, burn-in is not reversible. Image retention is - and EVERYBODY has image retention on OLEDs. Whether you notice it or not is what's key. Personally, I've never noticed image retention except when navigating my PS4/XBOX dashboards.

Agreed. My fault for mis-stating. But I wonder how often this isn't clarified when conversations like this occur. For some people, "burn-in" and "image retention" might as well be the same in regards to how they feel about it, regardless of whether or not it's permanent. For others, perhaps they do feel more comfortable knowing "it won't ruin your investment."
I will also agree that I see the retention more observedly while in my Xbox Dash after watching Mixer and it does go away fairly quickly (eg under a few minutes if I'm staying in the Dash.)

Top Bottom