• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Old Generation Memory Cards With SD Slots?

BTHR Zero X

Recently I have been unboxing my collection out of storage and found my box of Saturn, PS1, PS2, N64, Gamecube, and Dreamcast Memory cards, and it got me thinking did any company do a moderntake on the systems Memory cards but with an SD slot for bigger and better storage. If not what are the best Memory cards to get for the older gens.

Shane89

for PS2 there no memory card with SD slot (at least that i remember), but thera re 128 and 256MB cards, which are enough to store saves for all ps2 games lol

Last edited:

JimboJones

Yeah, there's the wonderful MemCard Pro from 8BitMods, I really can't recommend it enough.
Yep, that's the one I was thinking on.

q47KwM8.jpg

I have one of these for GameCube, no SD card but has a usb port so you could dump all your saves from it and reupload saves to it.
Software for it wasn't great though, most of it was Chinese and I tried using it last year and had to set up a virtual windows xp to even install it lol.

Last edited:

nush

Recently I have been unboxing my collection out of storage and found my box of Saturn, PS1, PS2, N64, Gamecube, and Dreamcast Memory cards, and it got me thinking did any company do a moderntake on the systems Memory cards but with an SD slot for bigger and better storage. If not what are the best Memory cards to get for the older gens.

You'll never fill an official memory card for the Saturn. I had over 200 games, loads of space left on it.

Top Bottom