• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OK, I definitely found a glitch in SmashTV

Ecrofirt

If you download the demo, you can play through the full single player game if you do the following:
Begin playing, and when they "Buy Now" popup happens about midway through the first level, just hit the start button. It bring up the pause menu, and when you unpause, you resume playing like nothing happened.

DeadTrees

Hey, did they ever fix the "being a boring horrible credit-sucking shooter that gets stale within the first five minutes" glitch?

Cause 15 years is a *long* time to keep that in there.

Skin

DeadTrees
Banned
(Today, 11:10 PM)
Reply | Quote

Was he banned for dissing Smash T.V.? If so... :lol

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
Dead Trees - BANNED

dirty_21.jpg

"no one puts Smash TV in a corner"

Mrbob

chespace said:
does this also work for gauntlet?

Don't know, but spend the 5 bucks on the full version to play it online! I played 4 player co-op over Live last night and it is fun! :D

Ya, but, can you play on live?

No. The trial version blocks off the Live option.

LakeEarth

Serves me right for buying Smash TV first :lol

I've said this before. I love the gamer points idea, but who the hell is gonna beat Smash TV in 1 credit?

Mrbob said:
Don't know, but spend the 5 bucks on the full version to play it online! I played 4 player co-op over Live last night and it is fun! :D

No. The trial version blocks off the Live option.

Wait.. no, what? You can play the Xbox Live arcade games like Gauntlet multiplayer on Live? Is that just Gauntlet, or is that kind of par for the course for these games? I had no idea! This changes everything! I was going to wait a good 6 months+ for an X360, but now....

LakeEarth

Sl1p said:
Sup.

Okay, so we did it in co-op and sure it was the SNES version but. . sup =D

Someday~
I think the SNES version was "easier", or at least slower. I beat the SNES version of Smash TV with a few credits. Was it easier? Was it me being 10? I don't know.

Oracle Dragon said:
Wait.. no, what? You can play the Xbox Live arcade games like Gauntlet multiplayer on Live? Is that just Gauntlet, or is that kind of par for the course for these games? I had no idea! This changes everything! I was going to wait a good 6 months+ for an X360, but now....
Gauntlet and Smash TV are online multiplayer able.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Skin said:
DeadTrees
Banned
(Today, 11:10 PM)
Reply | Quote

Was he banned for dissing Smash T.V.? If so... :lol

Speaking of bannings, I really would like to know the reason I got banned last time. It just.. happened. :(

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I'll ask again here - one of the reviews I read said that Gauntlet online is a single credit only game - i.e. no putting in extra 'coins' for health. Is that so? that'd kill the game for me, as you lose health all the time, so there is no way to complete the game on one credit (at least for normal people)

VALIS

mrklaw said:
I'll ask again here - one of the reviews I read said that Gauntlet online is a single credit only game - i.e. no putting in extra 'coins' for health. Is that so? that'd kill the game for me, as you lose health all the time, so there is no way to complete the game on one credit (at least for normal people)

Nope, not true at all. You can add all the credits you want.

Ecrofirt

To get more credits in Gauntlet (the demo anyhow), try hitting the other face buttons.

The Y button gives more credit if you're the valkyrie or the elf. No idea if it works for the others.

I've tried the bug/glitch/bad programming error with other games, and it doesn't seem to work.

stewy

That's pretty neat and all, but the game is like five bucks...I'd still buy it just to support getting more classic arcade shit on Live.

Top Bottom