• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Official] Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase will be Sunday, June 13 at 10 AM PST

Godot25

Banned
Gimme Halo Infinite, Starfield, release date for Psychonauts 2 and Age of Empires IV, sprinkle that "Typhoon" game announcement, rumored Battlefield inclusion in Game Pass, reveal Wolfenstein 3 and "Project Omen" from Arkane Austin and show Avowed and we have a good show...

Javthusiast

Banned
Who is the top one?
jerk off tv land GIF by #Impastor
Cory Chase.

Neo_game

90 mins is a lot. This means they have lots of stuff to show. I think 4 gameplay demo should be easy to fit in.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

2021 is perhaps the most important year in Bethesda Softworks’ 35-year history. It’s the first year Bethesda has not been independent; it is now owned by Xbox parent company, Microsoft. This video will dig into all the Bethesda news over the last year, their new games, and how the studio is handling platform exclusivity after the acquisition.

Despite being a Microsoft property that will produce games for Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S, this year’s first two games from Bethesda Game Studios are going to be a limited-time console exclusive for PS5. That’s right, Deathloop and Ghostwire: Tokyo will be Playstation 5 exclusives.

This video will also touch on developments around upcoming games like Starfield, which was announced back at E3 2018. Little is known about Starfield, but that’s kind of what makes it a perfect candidate for a big, gameplay-focused reveal at E3 2021. There’s also the new Indiana Jones game from Wolfenstein developer, MachineGames. Again, not much is known about the game, but it could be the Xbox answer to Playstation’s Uncharted.

We’ll also talk about the numerous updates to Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). The new expansion pack Greymoor finally added the beloved region of Skyrim and the Blackwoods expansion brought Cyrodill and the Balck Marsh from Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion.

Fallout 76 is also discussed. Specifically, we’ll talk about how the Fallout 76 Update, the Wastelanders Update, finally brought NPCs to the game.

And finally the video will highlight how a ton of the studio’s games like Doom Eternal and other Bethesda classics have been made available on Xbox Game Pass.

Spidey Fan

Banned
Of topics, but i made a math about how game pass is a profitable for Microsoft.
This is my analytic of the game pass profit. I used the 18msubs we had on January. the Dlc, Mtx are on time bought on 1 game. same for the sales.I haven't calculated the potential sale of the 400+ on the console, and the 200+ on the pc. I focused mainly on the chances people using the 1$ deal. or not buying a game, or dont spend anything on the dlc. but those chances are being covered by other factors. for example if 600k people spent $18m on game sales, they cover 1.4m players who buys games at 10$, or 2.4m players who buys at 5$. Microsoft has better analytic than my nonsense skills, but i wanted to put out how profitable game pass is for Microsoft.

This E3 announcement will boost the sub count, which in turn will increase their profits. Day1 games will have huge impact on their subs.
DqkDXIi.png
lMKzoBH.png
wTpPxMX.png
tiLeDId.png

supernova8

Banned
Of topics, but i made a math about how game pass is a profitable for Microsoft.
This is my analytic of the game pass profit. I used the 18msubs we had on January. the Dlc, Mtx are on time bought on 1 game. same for the sales.I haven't calculated the potential sale of the 400+ on the console, and the 200+ on the pc. I focused mainly on the chances people using the 1$ deal. or not buying a game, or dont spend anything on the dlc. but those chances are being covered by other factors. for example if 600k people spent $18m on game sales, they cover 1.4m players who buys games at 10$, or 2.4m players who buys at 5$. Microsoft has better analytic than my nonsense skills, but i wanted to put out how profitable game pass is for Microsoft.

This E3 announcement will boost the sub count, which in turn will increase their profits. Day1 games will have huge impact on their subs.
wTpPxMX.png

unlicensed product, eh ;)

season 5 eddie GIF

Banned
A better look at the new Halo Infinite artwork:

E2iCJ4uWQAA7Pno

even if Infinite will be a disappointment in terms of gameplay, I gotta say they fucking nailed the Spartan armor designs.
Master Chief hinself has by far the best design yet, and these skins look amazing too

Spidey Fan

Banned
unlicensed product, eh ;)

season 5 eddie GIF
took me 2 days with thinking on google words. downloaded to my pc, and just took screen shot. dont know how I link word document to this forum. the funny thing, too much thinking gave me easy solution to measure my data, or I would have stuck bad data on my hand.

supernova8

Banned
even if Infinite will be a disappointment in terms of gameplay, I gotta say they fucking nailed the Spartan armor designs.
Master Chief hinself has by far the best design yet, and these skins look amazing too
Interesting. I thought he looked good for the first Halo and then after that I just found him to be boring "generic space marine" looking.

reksveks

Flight Sim got ESRB rating recently (or it was found recently) so getting more confident in the fact that we will see it soon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom