• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Official] Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase will be Sunday, June 13 at 10 AM PST

elliot5

The show will be focused on games from Xbox Game Studios, Bethesda, and many game creators from our partners around the world.

You’ve told us how excited you are about welcoming Bethesda into the Xbox family, so we know you’re going to want a front-row seat to the Xbox & Bethesda Games showcase – a 90-minute show packed with everything you want to know about the epic gaming lineup coming out of this partnership, the incredible games coming to Xbox this holiday, upcoming releases on Xbox Game Pass, and more.

You’ll be able to watch the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase in a variety of ways. Be sure to visit any of the links below before the show starts:

We miss being able to see our fans and celebrate in person, so we will be hosting a digital Xbox FanFest this year. Sign up as an Xbox FanFest fan at Xbox.com/FanFest to learn more.

Mark your calendars for Sunday, June 13 at 10:00 a.m. PT and we’ll see you there!

YN6ZBvB.jpg

Last edited:

WoodyStare

Kinda wish it were two hours. When you consider FPS Boost/GamePass announcements, Phil talking about Xbox being stronger than ever for the first 10 minutes, and Halo Infinite campaign footage, it doesn’t leave a lot of time for everything else. Hopefully they have a packed show.

TheAssist

Oh cool, I'm going to catch it on Mixe...oh.

90 minutes long, seems they really have a lot of stuff to show. I hope for them and their more die hard fans that this time around its going to end up well received.

I do think this could make or brake the reputation of the xbox brand for the next 2 years. They need to show gameplay and it needs more than Halo and some indies and/or prerendered cinematics. I think they've learned from last year, but you honestly have to be deaf not to.

Also, I'm wondering when they drop the Bethesda name....

Bridges

Hoping we see something cool for this year other than Halo and Forza. If they somehow get Starfield out before 2022 that'd be amazing.

All_Might

Really looking forward to it, hope Halo delivers this time. But I am even more hyped for Starfield. Lets see the good stuff!

3liteDragon

Looking forward to that Starfield reveal and hoping for some Hellblade 2 gameplay, less CGI trailers and MORE gameplay please. Show's 1h 30m long, so I'm hoping that the pacing is spot-on too.

Last edited:

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Let's go MS!!!

Call me crazy but I was really wanting a battle royale halo where you dropped in inside ODST drop pods.

elliot5

Very interesting that they branded the showcase as Xbox & Bethesda instead of just Xbox. Could be pure marketing reasons, but just maybe Bethesda will be somewhat autonomous after all, with the limited caveats of all games must be first or better on GP.
I think it's because Bethesda is new still and they want to reiterate that it's a "family" now, but to a degree yes they are still leaving them somewhat autonomous.

Dane

90 minutes is the standard for Microsoft, but including Bethesda that would make it kinda short, my guess is that we are not going to see some of the July 2020 games to make space.

pasterpl

People are forgetting that summer game fest is still happening after the e3, I am guessing that ms might hold some stuff back for the other events over the summer

OceanGaming

90 minutes is the standard for Microsoft, but including Bethesda that would make it kinda short, my guess is that we are not going to see some of the July 2020 games to make space.

I'm guessing things like As Dusk Falls won't be there but some 3rd party big stuff might. Inb4 OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Last edited:
Top Bottom