• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oculus Quest

Wonko_C

Has anyone tried that native psp emulator? It's new but seems promising. Someone on YouTube was playing Burnout 3 in full VR with it.
I did after watching that video (played several games). Unfortunately VR mode is still too early/buggy, head tracking is super jerky and laggy, and there is no stereoscopy at all.

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
Just got a Quest 2, upgrading from an Oculus Rift CV1.

Playing through Resi 4 VR now, and it's great! Only bad thing is I know the game like the back of my hand so the tension is basically gone lol

Looking for what's next.. Anybody have some hidden gem recommends?

Last edited:

ZehDon

Gold Member
Just got a Quest 2, upgrading from an Oculus Rift CV1.

Playing through Resi 4 VR now, and it's great! Only bad thing is I know the game like the back of my hand so the tension is basically gone lol

Looking for what's next.. Anybody have some hidden gem recommends?
No idea if it still qualifies as a hidden gem, but on PC I'd check out 'Into the Radius'. Think STALKER in VR, with some of the most immersive object interaction mechanics available.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!

Last edited:

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
No idea if it still qualifies as a hidden gem, but on PC I'd check out 'Into the Radius'. Think STALKER in VR, with some of the most immersive object interaction mechanics available.
Thanks, mate. I actually considered buying that last night. In the end, I got turned off because its not human/mutant enemies but weird black ghost things that don't seem satisfying to take out. Should I just get past it and play it anyway?

ZehDon

Gold Member
Thanks, mate. I actually considered buying that last night. In the end, I got turned off because its not human/mutant enemies but weird black ghost things that don't seem satisfying to take out. Should I just get past it and play it anyway?
The enemies behave different and strange enough that I didn’t mind it at all, to be honest. They’re very ghost like, which in combination with the atmosphere of the game, creates a very tense tone when you’re out in the radius.
Some of the human-like ones use guns, so there’s still firefights and such. But, if they’re coming up your cup of tea, maybe check out some gameplay on YouTube?

Wonko_C

No Problem. Messaged you with the key, better than it sitting unclaimed.
hGHQSxi.png

Thanks! Downloading now. :D

RPS37

I’ve got a 30 percent off thingy that I neeemto Use.
Suggestions?
I know the obvious answer is RE4, but I just bought RE2/3 remake on XSX and I’m not down with more RE atm.
Obvious answer number two would be Red Matter 2, but I never played the first one.

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
I just got on the headset for the first time in a few days and it looks like they did they did the switchover to not requiring a linked FB account.

Alexios

Last edited:

Alexios

Last edited:

Alexios

Last edited:

hlm666

Leak of Quest Pro, I know it's not far away now anyway so i'll throw it in here instead of it's own thread. The pancake lenses have made a nice size reduction on the front of the unit.

Alexios

Alexios

Didn't have internet but was retweeting from work and stuff, gonna dump them all from last post to yesterday. Some in this first batch may be reposts though.

Last edited:

Alexios

Last edited:

Romulus

Anyone try the NFL game yet?

I haven't, but I watched a few reviews. Basically, it's good, not great. It is a canvas going forward for patches. Apparently, it's too easy unless you play with all the assists off and the hardest difficulty.
Anyway, it seems to make an incredible first impression. Every football game has been in the same for as long as I can remember, and this actually puts you in the QB's shoes. It's mostly throwing and handing off the ball. No defense or special teams yet.

Last edited:

Alexios

Edited the Dyschronia launch tweet with the newer one that includes the new trailer, same news :messenger_winking:

Last edited:

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
It's kind of buried in all those tweets, but the PrayDog UE4 VR injector is seriously exciting. I've played RE 7 & 8 in PCVR thanks to him. Dude is a living legend and he puts it out there FOR FREE
Thanks. I will look into it.

Top Bottom