• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXGamer's Dirt 5 comparison: PS5 x XSX

Why not wait until the patch is out to do this? When the devs themselves said the XSX has bugs that lowers performance and needs updates. Again, I know why but lets hear the excuse you make

How about the excuses you make? I mean people have the right to know the state of the game right now. There's nothing wrong with doing an analysis on the current state of the game. Once the patch rolls out I'm sure Digital Foundry and NXGamer will let us know the changes.

Also incase you didn't notice NXGamer NXGamer pointed out the flaws and bugs in the PS5 version.

You can always pretend he did a different type of analysis if that makes you feel better.

If the patch comes in 2 weeks, you think NXGamer is gonna make a video about it?

Like he did for Assassin's Creed?

You can always pretend he didn't do that.

Last edited:

ArcaneNLSC

4p89v2.jpg

shouldn't DMC5: remastered be on there didn't PS5 version have better ray tracing (or ray tracing in general) as well as out perform the xsx by 40-50 frames in 120 fps mode

Klayzer

The analysis is way beyond what digital foundry showed and your complaining, it's so sad the lengths people will go to try and discredit something.

I understand it's not leaning the way you want it to, but the video is factual and well done, perhaps you need to stop being so over-sensitive about your favorite piece of plastic.

Facts matter, i am sorry they are upsetting you and a few other xbox fanboys around here, maybe don't watch them and put gears 5 on loop, that way you can feel safe in your err Safe space.
Stop the count! Stop the got damm count!

Ev1L AuRoN

120hz at that cost don't worth it, to me anyway, I rather play in 60hz and get a decent quality. 120hz is a must for me only in competitive shooters, everything else I'm fine with 60hz.

Great video again by NX Gamer going beyond what DF report us, much greater detail. I hope the fix CM is doing isn't another resolution drop.

sircaw

Banned
Depends on the results you know that. He won't post a negative Sony video and hurt viewership. Smart to make money that way there is millions of potential new viewers for him. Good business.

this kind of rubbish really needs to stop, you are basically just shit talking the guy and his work atm.

NXGamer NXGamer hates microsoft
NXGamer NXGamer is a sony Fanboy
NXGamer NXGamer does not want to upset fans bla bla bla

Stop with kinda junk please.

Last edited:

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
It's been 3 weeks since the last version, why do a video now when the dev has confirmed that things are fucky and a patch is coming? Makes no sense lmao

It's been 3 weeks since a promised patch hasn't come. If the lower graphic settings were really just a bug (which no sane person thinks they were), it would have literally taken them a few hours to get that right and release the patch. It's been 3 weeks, and we're still waiting.

No one knows when the patch will come. No one knows what it will fix. The developer only mentioned 120Hz, but NXGamer showed graphical differences in Quality Mode as well. The developer didn't even mention a "bug" in Quality Mode, so obviously that won't be changed.

See, there are plenty of reasons for an analysis video.

fersnake

It's been 3 weeks since the last version, why do a video now when the dev has confirmed that things are fucky and a patch is coming? Makes no sense lmao
pretty sure he was working on it this couple of weeks, so maybe he didnt know or why throw away his work?

ToadMan

Why do this video before the announced patch is implemented? Easy clicks?

And then, “before the announced tools”. And then “before the announced pro version”. And on and on and on.

Codies are taking your money today - they should be judged on what that buys today.

skneogaf

This game proves that 120hz is not worth it without vrr.

It is not easy to guarantee 120fps without sacrifices on top end pc's at high resolution so these relatively weak consoles in comparison should not even bother.

900p 120fps is not worth it when 60fps is fine and it has much higher resolution.

Its nice to have the option for future consoles supporting backwards compatibility but 900p 120fps.

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
Lets hope that bringing those assets to PS5 level won't tank the performance on XSX .

It definitely will. It's only logical, because XSX isn't a locked 120 FPS. The average frame-rate was 117-118 FPS.

If it were locked 120, we could assume that XSX was hitting 140-150 FPS, and higher settings will bring it down to 120-121 FPS. But that's not the case, as evident by the average frame rates on XSX.

Yeah right... Only a box and the feet.

But never the logo or the UI, and the colors have never been really blue and white like SEGA, before the PS3/PS4.

SEGA is blue since forever because of Sonic

Nintendo is red since forever because of Mario.

Xbox is green since forever because of Master Chief.

Playstation is garbage and just copying since forever.

Last edited:

Raonak

Banned
Yeah right... Only a box and the feet.

But never the logo or the UI, and the colors have never been really blue and white like SEGA, before the PS3/PS4.

SEGA is blue since forever because of Sonic

Nintendo is red since forever because of Mario.

Xbox is green since forever because of Master Chief.

Playstation is garbage and just copying since forever.
Wut. Did you forget that PS2 had blue game cases. Same with PS4 and PS5.

Sony's colour is blue, to match the X button. (And also to dance on sega's grave)

Last edited:
Top Bottom