• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NxGamer vs Digital foundry who do you trust?

Who do you trust more?

• NX Gamer

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Digital Foundry

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Noone they are all biased

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lort

Banned
mod edit: with 11 warnings for console warring, this thread was yet another lame attempt a dropping bait. This user is now on a permanent ban warning.

After reading all the clickbait titles of NXGamer .. i started to think... I dont actually remember them (him) doing an xbox teardown... or basically anything on xbox that wasnt just fanboy clickbait.

Quick review of the actual content on the channel.. and well... of 34 next gen videos .. 4 are about xbox .. mostly with clickbait titles.

I think its time we moved on from pretending his somehow unbiased, compared to the “paid xbox shills at digital foundry”.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Pretty sure both channels are paid by lizard people. Don't drink tapwater.

regawdless

Banned
I trust nobody. Will watch different outlets and try to form an opinion. If I have the time. If not, both are fine and usually don't miss the mark.

NxGamer isn't for me, he has mostly Sony fans so does mostly Sony content, but I like his voice and his insights and he seems like a nice guy. Nothing wrong with a tech channel focused on PlayStation and he shouldn't be automatically accused of shilling for it.

I like DF a lot too, though prefer the more relaxed, game-focused insights of Tom to the rest of the bunch.

Bankai

I love them both as well, great analyses and hot takes. Great YT content! I really like NXgamer in particular. He's independent and I like his interaction here on the forums and on YT reactions.
Seems like a great guy!

GymWolf

Both i guess but having a pc means that i don't care much for all the consolle comparison because i can play better than both and you can only buy exclusives on one console so even when you know that the game run like shit you can't do much except for waiting some patches.

Last edited:

Allandor

My problem with NxGamer is, he is not neutral and often he just don't know what he is talking about. Some things he get right, other things he get wrong. He also is a bit to rumor driven.

But it is gut to have another "control" group. Even DF with a deep technological knowledge can make mistakes.

Lort

Banned
Here is all the latest videos... not even 1 about xbox. I have no problem with a PS focused channel... but it shouldnt been seen as an objective comparison site.
JF0qO5J.jpg

Andodalf

Banned
NX isn’t a bad guy at all, he’s just a YouTuber who know his audience. It’s like when Linus put out those videos where he sucked off Sony. Get those views man, respect for the grind ✊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom