• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[NX Gamer] Control: Ultimate Edition Console Performance Review (PS5 & Xbox Series X|S)

Md Ray

FYI

a fix went live today for the crushed blacks on PS5

748911.jpg

Thanks for the update.

Improve visual? What a bullshit title. There is nothing about it in the article.

what?

from the article

A new Control Ultimate Edition update is launching today on PlayStation 5, addressing an issue specific to this version of the game.

This new update will fix the crushed black color issue which should make darker areas more detailed, as announced by Remedy's Thomas Puha on Twitter. It is not known if this update will introduce any other fix or improvement.

Also sources in the article

SLB1904

Banned
It’s got some creepy atmosphere, for sure
yeah the audio sometimes is too much.. playing with headphones crips me out. those people floating praying or whatever they are doing
r7gGc9d.gif

I find the mumbling voices the creepiest, feels like insanity creeping in at like 5 in the morning while playing all alone
thats what i mean.

Last edited:

skit_data

yeah the audio sometimes is too much.. playing with headphones crips me out. those people floating praying or whatever they are doing
r7gGc9d.gif
The sound design is awesome. The music speeding up and slowing down during/after encounters and that ”sparkling” sound when standing close to a checkpoint. Really unique sound design overall.
Edit: And the Ashtray maze section, awesome music, really cool segment

Last edited:
Top Bottom