• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NVIDIA to add ReShade filters to GeForce Drivers.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

It is hard to say how will this affect the popularity of the ReShade Project. It may depend on the implementation with NVIDIA software. NVIDIA only claims users will be able to “tap into hundreds of filters”, but not specify if they can be manually imported.

The new driver with ReShade support will be available next week during GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER launch. NVIDIA confirmed that ReShade filters will be supported through GeForce Experience using NVIDIA Freestyle and Ansel technologies.

Holammer

Never really bothered with ReShade, but I understand it offers pretty decent CRT shaders nowadays? That'll come in handy in so many pixel art games.

rofif

Banned
geforce experience is such a bad piece of shit. I am not installing it anytime soon. Do they still require login ?

stranno

Great, just a lil more bloatware for regular users in their already massive drivers package.

Thank god for NVIDIA driver slimming utility.

Last edited:

Shai-Tan

Banned
That’s huge, now I can mess with ENB and Reshade ... especially the GI Raytracing plugin.

seems like a good time to try it out with some older games if the make it easy to install/enable. i've only ever installed reshade into GTA 5 because it was annoying

Shifty

If you can plug in your own shaders and have a popover customization UI, then fuck yeah!

If it's like Nvidia Freestyle and ends up just being a pre-curated selection of post-process effects with very limited customization, then fucking booooo!

Last edited:
Top Bottom