• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Best Butts In Gaming

Best Booty?

• Small but toned

Votes: 489 41.1%
  • Thicc and plump

Votes: 642 53.9%
  • Flat as a board

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • Booty? I like boobs way better.

Votes: 164 13.8%

• Total voters

*Nightwing

Should we remove BenTall from the thread?

On one hand, he posts a lot of butts, some good some bad. On the other hand ...

Just my opinion, BootyMaster BootyMaster doing ok in not crossing the line yet…. But the moment he starts posting pics of breasts behind flack jackets in this OT thread the line will be crossed with no rectification:

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
Just my opinion, BootyMaster BootyMaster doing ok in not crossing the line yet…. But the moment he starts posting pics of breasts behind flack jackets in this OT thread the line will be crossed with no rectification:

I always listen to Nightwing!

BootyMaster BootyMaster keep up the good work but perhaps aim for 20% less butts but 30% better quality ones?

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
I always listen to Nightwing!

BootyMaster BootyMaster keep up the good work but perhaps aim for 20% less butts but 30% better quality ones?
Very wise
Well Done Yes GIF by Practice English with yadada

Now back to the party

tumblr_nwntndZSKN1r7sijxo1_640.gif

Last edited:

BootyMaster

Neophyte
I'm just appalled. Well I don't like Nightwing the character ,so I feel that you should be sent to the chaos realm. o_O

Last edited:

BootyMaster

Neophyte
Very wise
Well Done Yes GIF by Practice English with yadada

Now back to the party

tumblr_nwntndZSKN1r7sijxo1_640.gif
I can't please all the young billy's in the forum my good person. Booty is in the eye of the beholder. I'll tell you one thing though, I'm 100% videogame ass up in this pieceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee;)

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
Chun Li's butt was the first that really stood out to me. As far as gaming goes..

Last edited:

Venza

Banned
W9B0SC3.jpg

I do appreciate the people in this forum that don't discriminate ass shots. It's all about the booty Ladies, Gentlemen, Trans, Non binary and etc:) Booty is what the world turns you know what I'm saying. o_O
What game is this from?

BootyMaster

Neophyte
Why we gotta play Where's Waldo with the ass? Now I see. I was wondering why you were posting all of these too close butt shots.
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasp. How dare you. I've never been so... o what the hell you got meeeeeeeeee. I just like to get as close as possible to a nice ass. It's a real turn on.

Top Bottom