• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Best Butts In Gaming

Best Booty?

• Small but toned

Votes: 489 41.1%
  • Thicc and plump

Votes: 642 53.9%
  • Flat as a board

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • Booty? I like boobs way better.

Votes: 164 13.8%

• Total voters
JTwU6tO.jpg
jiAuivT.jpg

BootyMaster

Neophyte
I'll have you know that Chloe Frazer's butt is a marvel. There should be a statue in a museum of her ass. People will be talking about her butt in the 22nd century. I'm shocked that you would have the temerity, the unmitigated gall to claim such blasphemy. I'm.....words can't even be made from my mouth that's how speechless I am. I'm mean good lord.
r6GIoAf.jpg

SirTerry-T

I've seen rounder fifty pence coins than some of the butts in this thread. Don't the polygon edges put you off your ...err.. "game"?

BootyMaster

Neophyte
I hope this is one of the only intact images from human culture that aliens find when they visit the earth after we are all gone. They spend hundreds of years analyzing what it means.
Huh??? Oooo yeah for the Martians. Nah this piece was for the butt hurt little Billy's in the back of the class that don't appreciate my ,how do you say, bootiful craft. I think everyone in this forum can enjoy some Nier asses.

Top Bottom