• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Best Butts In Gaming

Best Booty?

• Small but toned

Votes: 487 41.1%
  • Thicc and plump

Votes: 639 53.9%
  • Flat as a board

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • Booty? I like boobs way better.

Votes: 163 13.8%

• Total voters
Hey there Shadow Heart! :messenger_smirking:

GI2zM2_XsAANdIB

Kuranghi

Hey there Shadow Heart! :messenger_smirking:

GI2zM2_XsAANdIB

Who here likes to have women bound up/tied? I have straps under my mattress I can pull out at any time :p and a spanking paddle with SLUT indented in it (backwards*) so it leaves a red mark saying so haha.

Related story: Today at work I took a customers phone and searched for something and the previous searches came up and it said "love honey spanking paddle", she grabbed the phone off me and said "Actually it's okay you just tell me what to search for!!" lmao

*A dumbass I shagged: "What the hell does TULS mean?!"
Me: "Stfu, get on the bed and put that pillow under your hips"

Last edited:

Varteras

Gold Member
Who here likes to have women bound up/tied? I have straps under my mattress I can pull out at any time :p and a spanking paddle with SLUT indented in it (backwards) so it leaves a red mark saying so haha.

Does it HAVE to be a woman? Because I'm not gonna lie. With enough alcohol, that sounds fun.

Kupfer

Demo releasing in 24 hours ++

Despite being really excited about the game, I'm debating whether I want to play the demo or not. I think I'm leaning towards no because I want to experience the game in its full scope upon release. Playing a demo now and having to stop because it's still a month until release just feels frustrating to me. I'll probably have to avoid this thread until then, unfortunately.

Top Bottom