• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Now that Nintendo is pushing core games like Metroid Dread as their big holiday release, which classic Nintendo franchises do you want back?

Which franchises do you want next?

• Fzero

• Star Fox

• Kid Icarus

• Wave Race

• Punchout

• Eternal Darkness

• Pilot Wings

• Golden Sun

• Earthbound

• Excite Bike

• Golden Sun

• Donkey Kong

• Mother

• Star Tropics

• 1080 Snowboarding

• Blast Corps

• Sin and Punishment

• Other (specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shaqazooloo

They're remaking a once thought to be dead series like Advance Wars, I think F-Zero has a shot at coming back. Haven't really played the games but I'm interested in seeing a new or remastered game.

I'd also take a new 1080 Snowboarding. Loved it on N64

Also Kid Icurus Uprising needs to be ported.

Jeeves

The stage is set for an F-Zero revival.

I'd gladly take another Mother game, but I don't dare hope for it since Itoi said he was done telling the story he wanted. If he genuinely wants to make a new one, then I'll be onboard.

Star Fox...I didn't vote for it because I'm afraid to see them try that again without Miyamoto stepping back.

Sin & Punishment would be cool though.

Aroll

I like the thread. I disagree with the title. Releasing a game in early October is not "pushing a game for the holidays". Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl combined with Shin Megami Tensei V is Nintendo's holiday duo.

cireza

Golden Sun would be nice.

Because Nintendo is pushing Metroid this year doesn't mean we should see a trend here. More of an exception, actually.

BlackTron

I'd like a good new Star Fox.

But not like they did Zero, I'd like something with a lot of new ideas for the environments. Not another remake of 64.

I badly wanted a reimagining of Star Fox 64 and still do, just without the shoehorned in Gamepad nonsense. It doesn't have to be all the same environments, but a direct sequel in the style of SNES to N64.

This is actually my most wanted Nintendo game other than a Zelda with dungeons in it. And the least likely to probably happen after blowing our shot on the Wii U.

Top Bottom