• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No new games in 2021, unfinished backlog only

Do you sign the No New Games Pact of 2021?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
Sleeping Dogs is badass! I really don't know why I dropped this game. Love the world, characters and combat. Such a good game. Soundtrack is on point, too.

The only thing I dislike is the driving but it is manageable. Feels very weird compared to GTA.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
Sleeping Dogs is a great game indeed. You could call it a.... sleeper hit.

Really satisfying combat
tenor.gif

It's a real shame the sequel got canned. The series has so much potential. I always did love True Crime: Streets of LA on PS2.

Ascend

I beat the Circhester Gym with ease in Pokémon Sword.
One thing I really like about this game is the gym battle soundtrack. There is something about it that hypes me up, especially when dynamaxing/gigantamaxing. Overall it's yet another Pokémon game as of now, but, it is definitely more entertaining than X/Y. And I like the gym concept more than the Island Challenge concept of Sun/Moon. As of now, I still like Black/White more, but it's still an above average Pokémon game.

S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
I already placed my bid 😭😭😭
giphy.gif

I kid. I hope you have fun if you get it. I used to enjoy my Nintendo DS when I was younger. I have very fond memories of PictoChat for some reason. I don't think 3DS has that, though.

teezzy

Banned
giphy.gif

I kid. I hope you have fun if you get it. I used to enjoy my Nintendo DS when I was younger. I have very fond memories of PictoChat for some reason. I don't think 3DS has that, though.

The main idea is just to grab one, hack it, and be able to play DS/3DS off a MicroSD

I figure that, much like the GBA, the games/systems will only be harder to find in decent condition as time goes on. Might as well grab it now.

I miss those games and theyre kinda sketch as far as emulation is concerned

:)

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
I'm bidding on a New 3DS XL on ebay right now... did I already lose the challenge? I just want to CFW
Hardware purchasing is fine. As far as I know, there are no new 3DS games releasing in 2021 so you should be okay.

If you're scoutin' for DS/3DS stuff, keep an eye open for Meteos, Final Fantasy Theatrhythm, and Sushi Strikers, three of my personal favs.
DunDunDunpachi DunDunDunpachi , did you anticipate this thread having as much action as it has? Ha!
I had a hunch. With lockdowns in 2020, I figured there would be more people keeping themselves occupied at home w challenges like these.

S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
@Sidney Prescott, you already seemed like a cool cat. But now you had to go use a GIF from Glengarry Glen Ross. Coolness factor + 10.

By the way, your avatar and the avatar of teezzy teezzy make me feel like I took a time machine back to the 90s, LOL.

DunDunDunpachi DunDunDunpachi , did you anticipate this thread having as much action as it has? Ha!
We're bringing the 90's back, baby.

tumblr_static_1105dw8finqs84wk08g0c4cwc_2048_v2.gif

I'm on Chapter 14 of Yakuza: Like A Dragon (PS4). Almost at the end but I'm stuck at the boss and now need to go back and grind more (sigh). Normally I wouldn't mind but I'm trying to actually go through my backlog even though I work really insane hours.
I think everyone can relate to that. The only thing that have helped me have been the COVID Lockdowns. I've been forced to spend even more time at home, so it has given me more excuses to delve in to my games. I would try to focus on enjoying the game, and not about all the others waiting to be played. Despite me having many other games I want to play, I devoted my full attention to Manhunt and enjoyed it so much more because of that. Important not to rush through great experiences. Good luck with Yakuza. I still need to get in to that series.
I feel you, man. This is my issue as well. For me, hopefully after the January rush at work, things should calm down a little bit, and I'll have more time to play games. But even when things are calm, I've never worked a "standard 40-hour week"....
Games are my motivation to slog through Work, it always helps me get through it. It'd be a lot harder without that reward waiting for me at home. 😎

channie

Completed Observation (on Gamepass) last night. Took me 4-5hrs. The game is awfully slow at times, some of the cutscenes are like dragging and dragging and dragging it's infuriating. The camera mechanics are barely enjoyable. Some puzzles are well-made and fit nicely into the game universe. Overall it was a waste of my time, but the UI work is top notch, so there's that.

Good luck with Yakuza. I still need to get in to that series.
Yes, you do.

About 2 years ago, a buddy had recommended Yakuza 0 to me. I didn't really know what to expect. Not sure how you feel about beat 'em ups, but if you don't mind them, the gameplay can be pretty fun at times. But more than that, the city, the side quests, the characters really grabbed me and haven't let go. Kiryu and (even more so) Majima have become two of my absolutely favorite characters in video games. Those names may not mean anything to you at the moment, but if you give the series a chance, you'll see.

PS: Games are a bit on the long side though, especially if you get hooked on them like I did, LOL.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
I am slowly getting through Horace the game is mega hard in places but a great game.

I have Other games in my backlog but the temptation is hard to resist to get Doom Eternal for my switch. Anyone got a code they don’t want 😜 doubt I’ll get lucky hehehe.

I once managed to win a switch game online by commenting on a video that was cool.

apart from that LoZ LTTP and super Metroid are games I should play to the end credits before my online subscription runs out.

I have other great games in my backlog but I keep buying hard games and I’m really not that good at games as I once was when younger.

well maybe it’s more that I devote less time to gaming so I am losing my reflexes and skill

Last edited:
S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
Yes, you do.

About 2 years ago, a buddy had recommended Yakuza 0 to me. I didn't really know what to expect. Not sure how you feel about beat 'em ups, but if you don't mind them, the gameplay can be pretty fun at times. But more than that, the city, the side quests, the characters really grabbed me and haven't let go. Kiryu and (even more so) Majima have become two of my absolutely favorite characters in video games. Those names may not mean anything to you at the moment, but if you give the series a chance, you'll see.

PS: Games are a bit on the long side though, especially if you get hooked on them like I did, LOL.
I have a feeling I'd enjoy it because I do like Sleeping Dogs. I realise they are vastly different games, but they share similar themes. So I know the lore will appeal to me. I noticed recently that they came out with a Yakuza Remastered collection, so I'll have to take a thorough look in to that when I get through my backlog. I've seen bits and pieces of the games on streams, and I like how deep the games are. There is a lot to do.

mekes

I quit out on Dishonored, which is a shame as I have 3 of those bloody games in my backlog! The game opened up and I stopped finding fun in it. It is what it is. The fact that I do have all 3 of the Dishonored games and have quit out on the original game, its a good lesson to be much more selective with my purchases going forward. I wouldn’t be surprised if I just flat out don’t like most of the games in my backlog. Thankfully I haven’t bought any new games for quite a while. And I reneged on my PS5 pre-order as I didn’t want to start the cycle anew.

I remember back in the PS1 and prior days, I was just happy to play. I think I started getting more selective around the midpoint of the PS2 gen. When I was much younger, I would read gaming magazines and get hyped for games. SF2, ZeldaOOT, Goldeneye, Ridge Racer, Tekken, Resident Evil , Silent Hill, LoK Blood Omen, Soul Blade, FF, Star Ocean. These games were great and a lot are looked back on as classics, they all lived up to the hype for me. A lot of games did when I was younger.

I feel that I perhaps need to realise that most of the games that I buy now, they are in no way comparable to where I find my fondest memories of gaming. And perhaps what I have been doing, is buying many different versions of game types that I don’t enjoy, because these are the types of games that release more regularly. The same games, just some with different stories that might interest me more than others. For a small time at least.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
I quit out on Dishonored, which is a shame as I have 3 of those bloody games in my backlog! The game opened up and I stopped finding fun in it. It is what it is. The fact that I do have all 3 of the Dishonored games and have quit out on the original game, its a good lesson to be much more selective with my purchases going forward. I wouldn’t be surprised if I just flat out don’t like most of the games in my backlog. Thankfully I haven’t bought any new games for quite a while. And I reneged on my PS5 pre-order as I didn’t want to start the cycle anew.

I remember back in the PS1 and prior days, I was just happy to play. I think I started getting more selective around the midpoint of the PS2 gen. When I was much younger, I would read gaming magazines and get hyped for games. SF2, ZeldaOOT, Goldeneye, Ridge Racer, Tekken, Resident Evil , Silent Hill, LoK Blood Omen, Soul Blade, FF, Star Ocean. These games were great and a lot are looked back on as classics, they all lived up to the hype for me. A lot of games did when I was younger.

I feel that I perhaps need to realise that most of the games that I buy now, they are in no way comparable to where I find my fondest memories of gaming. And perhaps what I have been doing, is buying many different versions of game types that I don’t enjoy, because these are the types of games that release more regularly. The same games, just some with different stories that might interest me more than others. For a small time at least.
I've been there. Lean into the games you know and love and forget about stuff you regret buying.

DelireMan7

I would try to focus on enjoying the game, and not about all the others waiting to be played. Despite me having many other games I want to play, I devoted my full attention to Manhunt and enjoyed it so much more because of that. Important not to rush through great experiences.
Amen !

When I was teenage I had plenty of time (and probably less to think about) I was spending hours and hours on one game. I was doing multiple playthrough and fully enjoying the game.
Now with much less time, it can be difficult to take the time in a game. Since last year, I succeed quite a bit to do that (actually since I play Baldur's Gate. I loved some much taking my time in this game). I still check what I could play next but I still do whatever I like in games without thinking "I have to finish it fast to play the next one !".

But I remember in 2016-17, I was in "play games after games" mode. Especially with the close releases of 2 long awaited games : Final Fantasy XV and The Last Guardian. Then after Horizon Zero Dawn and Zelda BotW...
I still enjoyed each of this game without rushing, but I think most of them would have deserved another playthrough "like in the good old days". Last year I replayed FFXV and I really enjoyed it. I think I'll try to replay The Last Guardian this year, because it definitely deserves other playthroughs.
In recent years, the only games I did several playthrough in row are the Soulsborne games because you know... they are just too damn good !

Soodanim

Gold Member
DunDunDunpachi DunDunDunpachi I changed my mind - I'm in. RE8 can wait.

Currently finishing off the last Borderlands 2 DLC, called Fight For Sanctuary. It bridges the gap between 2 and 3, although I'm not currently interested in 3. I'm definitely no longer interested in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode because of how tanky they make everything, and it's not any fun when you get downed in an instant. Maybe if I grinded some OP gear, but where's the fun if I need to do that?

Next, which will be by the end of the week no doubt, I think I'll finish off some games that are close to done.

Aragami. Just the DLC, which won't be too long.
Dishonored 2. Last area from what the NPCs tell me.
Onimusha. I have all the powers, there can't be much left.

I got new glasses, so I'm no longer talking myself out of comfy couch + controller games that I'll have to do any reading in. Always helps to be able to see.

S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
Finished Stardew Valley and Yomawari Night Alone on The PS Vita.
Now continuing my playhtrough of P5 Royal. Just cleared Futaba's Palace.
Always wanted to play Stardew Valley. Seems like a chill, stress-free experience. I have a feeling it can be a very long and deep game, though? It seems like the best alternative I've found to Animal Crossing on Switch, which looked really fun to me. Sadly, never had the money for a Switch.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Always wanted to play Stardew Valley. Seems like a chill, stress-free experience. I have a feeling it can be a very long and deep game, though? It seems like the best alternative I've found to Animal Crossing on Switch, which looked really fun to me. Sadly, never had the money for a Switch.
Within the first two IRL weeks of playing the game, my wife had a field of grains, barn full of animals, and another building to serve as a "bakery". She'd process the eggs and milk into expensive cheese and baked goods and then buy the decorations and upgrades she wanted. The quality of goods are affected by the happiness of the animal and the constituent ingredients, so there's a big gap between a "basic" cheese and a cheese made w the best milkk, fermented, etc. She also built a greenhouse which had a lot of neat automation. She was/is an Animal Crossing junkie and loves the town-building aspect, but even she got sucked into the crafting stuff in Stardew.

If you like the economic / engine-building aspect of these sims, Stardew Valley is pretty aces.

Last edited:
S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
Within the first two IRL weeks of playing the game, my wife had a field of grains, barn full of animals, and another building to serve as a "bakery". She'd process the eggs and milk into expensive cheese and baked goods and then buy the decorations and upgrades she wanted. The quality of goods are affected by the happiness of the animal and the constituent ingredients, so there's a big gap between a "basic" cheese and a cheese made w the best milkk, fermented, etc. She also built a greenhouse which had a lot of neat automation. She was/is an Animal Crossing junkie and loves the town-building aspect, but even she got sucked into the crafting stuff in Stardew.

If you like the economic / engine-building aspect of these sims, Stardew Valley is pretty aces.
It definitely sounds like a game I'd only want to touch after finishing everything else. Sounds very deep and rewarding. I haven't played too many economic/engine-building Sim games, but I do really enjoy playing something that rewards dedication and hard work. Sim games are usually great at being chill experiences, whilst giving you plenty of satisfaction as you progress.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
It definitely sounds like a game I'd only want to touch after finishing everything else. Sounds very deep and rewarding. I haven't played too many economic/engine-building Sim games, but I do really enjoy playing something that rewards dedication and hard work. Sim games are usually great at being chill experiences, whilst giving you plenty of satisfaction as you progress.
The folks who fall in love w Stardew really seem to fall in love with it.

That said, I agree these sort of games shouldn't be jumped into lightheartedly. You wanna devote yourself to only a few of em. Not enough hours in a lifetime, otherwise. It's a hard genre to play tourist because you'd spend most of your game time suffering at the bottom-rung of progress, moving on to the next game, and never tasting the higher-level stuff. Because these games take time to open up and reveal their intricacies (or lack thereof), usually you only notice the nuances after you've died a few times or made some major mistake that punished your run.

Me: signing pledge to go through my backlog, hanging out with my GAF bros, playing a shit ton of backlog games:

giphy.gif

*Developers announce new releases for my absolutely two favorite franchises in 2021 (Resident Evil 8, and the Yakuza Remastered Collection on PC)*

Me:

source.gif

:messenger_tears_of_joy:

Nah, I won't give in though. The backlog gods are on my side.

S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
Me: signing pledge to go through my backlog, hanging out with my GAF bros, playing a shit ton of backlog games:

giphy.gif

*Developers announce new releases for my absolutely two favorite franchises in 2021 (Resident Evil 8, and the Yakuza Remastered Collection on PC)*

Me:

source.gif

:messenger_tears_of_joy:

Nah, I won't give in though. The backlog gods are on my side.
Think of the deals you'll get if you wait.

giphy.gif

Seriously though, it's always a good reason to hold off. You always get deeper discounts than people that buy on launch. I've got so many good games on PSN for under £10 that I would have happily paid a lot more for when they first came out.

Think of the deals you'll get if you wait.

giphy.gif

Seriously though, it's always a good reason to hold off. You always get deeper discounts than people that buy on launch. I've got so many good games on PSN for under £10 that I would have happily paid a lot more for when they first came out.

That's very true, of course.

Although, I guess there are a very small handful of game series for which I don't mind paying "full price" for, since to me they're a known quantity and I want to support those particular devs. Even then, I haven't paid MSRP for a new game in a long, long time.

As for games: I'm 4 Achievements away from "Mastering" (that's their term for a Platinum) of the original NES Super Mario Bros. Of course I'll write my goofy-ass extended thoughts later, but man, it's insane how a game released in 1985 can still play so well in 2021. And not only that, but because of this extended playthrough, over the past couple of weeks I've learned some things.

Lastly (and I'll expand on this later), I wonder if Super Mario Bros. (SNES) is the first case of a "remaster gone wrong"; the original NES one is superior in almost every way.

Last edited:
S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
That's very true, of course.

Although, I guess there are a very small handful of game series for which I don't mind paying "full price" for, since to me they're a known quantity and I want to support those particular devs. Even then, I haven't paid MSRP for a new game in a long, long time.

As for games: I'm 4 Achievements away from "Mastering" (that's their term for a Platinum) of the original NES Super Mario Bros. Of course I'll write my goofy-ass extended thoughts later, but man, it's insane how a game released in 1985 can still play so well in 2021. And not only that, but because of this extended playthrough, over the past couple of weeks I've learned some things.

Lastly (and I'll expand on this later), I wonder if Super Mario Bros. (SNES) is the first case of a "remaster gone wrong"; the original NES one is superior in almost every way.
It's usually Rockstar Games for me. I read earlier about a GTA IV remaster, and I can't deny that I would be willing to part with some money even though it's an old game. I think Rockstar is one of the most reliable developers for me. There hasn't been one of their games I haven't managed to get hundreds if not thousands of hours out of.

It's usually Rockstar Games for me. I read earlier about a GTA IV remaster, and I can't deny that I would be willing to part with some money even though it's an old game. I think Rockstar is one of the most reliable developers for me. There hasn't been one of their games I haven't managed to get hundreds if not thousands of hours out of.
Wait, so you're not one of those hardcore GTA IV "haters"?

If you're not, then... whoa. As much hate as it gets, when I played GTA IV, it was a great experience! And, as New York City is my hometown, Liberty City as a stand-in for NYC is *spot on* in so many ways.

Also, Red Dead Redemption (1) is one of my absolute favorite experiences from that gen. I don't think too highly of video game stories/narratives, but when John Marston takes that deep breath and opens the barn door -- that might be my favorite story moment of any video game ever.

S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
Wait, so you're not one of those hardcore GTA IV "haters"?

If you're not, then... whoa. As much hate as it gets, when I played GTA IV, it was a great experience! And, as New York City is my hometown, Liberty City as a stand-in for NYC is *spot on* in so many ways.

Also, Red Dead Redemption (1) is one of my absolute favorite experiences from that gen. I don't think too highly of video game stories/narratives, but when John Marston takes that deep breath and opens the barn door -- that might be my favorite story moment of any video game ever.
I didn't know that was a thing. I always thought GTA IV was well respected. Niko Bellic is a great character and I loved the darker tone of the storyline. It's not my favourite GTA game, but I definitely appreciate a lot about it. It nailed a lot of the smaller details. Probably the most grounded and realistic take Rockstar has took.

I agree, I thought Liberty City was done beautifully. Very detailed, diverse and lively. It's great to hail a cab to see the sights or just walk around in that game. Underappreciated map.

mekes

I've been there. Lean into the games you know and love and forget about stuff you regret buying.

I actually enjoyed your post from almost a few weeks back. The post from the day you made tamales and spoke about yours and your children’s relationship with gaming. It got me thinking about how I enjoyed playing games as a child and how that same hobby, that I still have, differs now. And it struck a chord with me that actually led to me quitting Dishonored. I look at my time now, as a new father and my free time to play games is actually quite similar to when I was a child. As a youngster I may have had 90 minutes to play on Weekdays after school. And now I might have 90 minutes in the evening.

So I definitely want to be entertained and enjoy my time. I’m going to favour games that have that “pick up and play“ appeal, with settings or tone that I immediately find interest in. I think it rules out a lot of open world games! And I’ll have to be critical of games that I haven’t played that I thought I may like, because I’m not enjoying spending hours trying to see if an interest is there in certain games. But hopefully I find a few experiences that I enjoy as much as I enjoyed Sekiro last year!

For now I’m playing 13 Sentinels - Aegis Rim. Or resuming it I should say. It definitely has that “pick up and play” factor!

And I wish you a good day sir. When you say you’ve been there, I already knew it from your post a few weeks back. And thanks for making these threads, my favourite on the forum 👍

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
I actually enjoyed your post from almost a few weeks back. The post from the day you made tamales and spoke about yours and your children’s relationship with gaming. It got me thinking about how I enjoyed playing games as a child and how that same hobby, that I still have, differs now. And it struck a chord with me that actually led to me quitting Dishonored. I look at my time now, as a new father and my free time to play games is actually quite similar to when I was a child. As a youngster I may have had 90 minutes to play on Weekdays after school. And now I might have 90 minutes in the evening.

So I definitely want to be entertained and enjoy my time. I’m going to favour games that have that “pick up and play“ appeal, with settings or tone that I immediately find interest in. I think it rules out a lot of open world games! And I’ll have to be critical of games that I haven’t played that I thought I may like, because I’m not enjoying spending hours trying to see if an interest is there in certain games. But hopefully I find a few experiences that I enjoy as much as I enjoyed Sekiro last year!

For now I’m playing 13 Sentinels - Aegis Rim. Or resuming it I should say. It definitely has that “pick up and play” factor!

And I wish you a good day sir. When you say you’ve been there, I already knew it from your post a few weeks back. And thanks for making these threads, my favourite on the forum 👍
Dang man, I'm glad that my earlier post resonated with you. :messenger_beaming: Hopefully you'll keep findin those gems. I'm all about that pick up and play factor.

Shifty1897

Since we're nearing the end of January, I thought I'd post about my progress so far this year in clearing my backlog.
#1: Titanfall 2 (2016) PC
#2: Haven (2020) PC
#3: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore (2020) Switch

I'm probably going to keep working on my Switch backlog, I need to wrap up Captain Toad and Link's Awakening, among others.

Last edited:
S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
Since we're nearing the end of January, I thought I'd post about my progress so far this year in clearing my backlog.
#1: Titanfall 2 (2016) PC
#2: Haven (2020) PC
#3: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore (2020) Switch

I'm probably going to keep working on my Switch backlog, I need to wrap up Captain Toad and Link's Awakening, among others.
Great work!

Titanfall 2 was very fun for what it was. Perhaps one of my favourite FPS campaigns, I really had a good time with that game. Shame it wasn't more popular. I think it is way better than Apex Legends.

S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still a little bitter about TF3 becoming Apex.
Same. I'm kind of over Battle Royale games, they just don't do it for me. Apex Legends is fine and everything, I've had some good playtime out of it. I would have much rather had Titanfall 3 though. Apex just gets boring after a few matches. I also miss traditional Titanfall multiplayer with mechs and whatnot. They really showed how good they can do at Campaigns. It's just a shame.

Soodanim

Gold Member
I have Stardew Velley on PC, and I played it for a few days. But I think I played it with the wrong mindset. With every day that passed I thought there was something I probably should have done or at least done better, and in general I was playing to “Win”. But I don’t think that’s the point. In the end I did a little bit of planting but spent most of my days doing dungeon crawling. Stopped playing for one reason or another, and eventually read that people don’t usually do dungeon crawling until year 2. I booted it up again recently just to look around, and had no idea what I had done or what was to do next. I uninstalled it. Maybe some other time, with another mindset. No time for infinite games when there’s backlogs to burn through.

I did recently see a picture of someone running the game on one of those mega ultrawides monitors, and it looks fantastic. Quite ridiculous in its own way, but fantastic.

Last edited:
S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
Sleeping Dogs is overwhelming, but in a good way. I want to focus on the main questline but just finding myself having far too much fun. I like that you switch between Cop & Triad missions. So much side stuff to do, I'm thinking of leaving it for a clean-up playthrough as I'm enjoying the game a ton and want to preserve some stuff to do. Might be fun to come back, do the collectibles and get the Platinum trophy eventually. Feel like this game deserves it.

I've heard the DLC's are fun but only one is canon, so still unsure on those. Apparently they have a completely different feel to them, one is supernatural, so it might be interesting.

stn

Sleeping Dogs is overwhelming, but in a good way. I want to focus on the main questline but just finding myself having far too much fun. I like that you switch between Cop & Triad missions. So much side stuff to do, I'm thinking of leaving it for a clean-up playthrough as I'm enjoying the game a ton and want to preserve some stuff to do. Might be fun to come back, do the collectibles and get the Platinum trophy eventually. Feel like this game deserves it.

I've heard the DLC's are fun but only one is canon, so still unsure on those. Apparently they have a completely different feel to them, one is supernatural, so it might be interesting.
Its a great game and the platinum is not hard to obtain, just slightly time consuming. I liked the game so much I had to get all the achievements in the remastered version (also bought the special edition copy of the game).

S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
Its a great game and the platinum is not hard to obtain, just slightly time consuming. I liked the game so much I had to get all the achievements in the remastered version (also bought the special edition copy of the game).
Been researching the collectibles, and they look like a definite time sink. I haven't really been doing them, unless I happen to pass them whilst I play, so got a lot to do. Honestly enjoy driving around the world lately though, so I don't think I'll mind it too much. I like to get platinum for games I enjoy, it's a mark to say 'this game was worth it'

I used to get trophies for all games, but some honestly aren't worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom