• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No new games in 2021, unfinished backlog only

Do you sign the No New Games Pact of 2021?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my year!

Set up 2021 for a very strong output.

in 2020 i only bought 1 switch, DQ11 which is less than half completed. purchased no ps4 games though i have RDR2 started from 2019, and GOW sitting in its wrapper from 2019.

and a slew of gog games.

If i continue on this trajectory, itll take a lot for me to be buying anything in 2021, and i will have plenty to play still.

My goal is 0 bought. 1 beaten.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
I'm in. 2021 will be the year that I finally concentrate on other shmups. Ibarra 1cc and getting to the second loop of Ketsui are my goals. I'm not renewing my PS+ subscription. I spend far too much time shooting idiots online rather than getting to grips with the intricacies of Mr. Do's Wild Ride.
Good luck on Ibara and Ketsui. I'd be very interested in hearing any tips or breakthroughs you have!

I'm still trying to crack my 1cc for Daioujou white label.

Glad to have you with us InfiniteCombo InfiniteCombo

1) The goal is not completion. The goal is abstinence. Technically you don't have to complete any games in 2021 to pass the test. Feel free to drop games you don't like, play at your own pace, etc.

2) Whatever suits you. In previous years, we've had plenty of people (myself included) drop big LTTP-sized posts in this thread. Also, plenty of people post their ongoing "dear diary" thoughts on the games they're playing through in previous No New Games threads. However, new threads are awesome so if you wanna make a thread about a particular game, I'd say go for it. You can even post thoughts in both.

ThatStupidLion ThatStupidLion you got this!

Last edited:
4yxGTMt.gif

At the very least I'll get a bunch of Humble Bundles.

Last edited:

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
I'm in because i'm a natural born backlogger. I can't buy anything unless it's 50 percent off(games are too expensive over here). And top of that, Dark Souls 3 is killing me! It is my backlog's worst enemy so far. I'm attempting it for second time but no luck, it's too hard(git gud?). There are tons of great games on my list but not enough time.

Mr Hyde

I would very much to join, I've gone overboard with game purchases in 2020 due to lots of free time and money thanks to covid. My backlog is massive. But I'll most likely fail since Nier Replicant is releasing in the spring, and I can't pass that up. Gonna use thread anyway as a means to actually clear the entirety of my backlog.

Hell no.

I bought a PS5 for new games. There are several 2021 games I'm playing at launch- Ratchet and Clank, Resident Evil Village, Horizon Forbidden West, God of War Ragnarok, Returnal, BotW 2, Final Fantasy XVI, Gran Turismo 7, Persona 5 Scramble, etc.

• Strength
Reactions: MrS
Hmmmmmm. Count me in for Psyduck, maybe.

Idk, I have such a growing backlog but I always get a little bit too curious when I see games on sale on Steam.

But with me starting a new job with more responsibilities this coming month, I think it's doable. Idk, i'm not confident with my ability to not buy a game I wanted to play, but not really, but it's $5 dollars so why not right? And what with Epic Games giving free games that I don't play, idk if finishing my backlog is even possible.

GAF, help me.

the last game in my backlog was persona 5. Played it for 2 hours, but it didn’t click with me. and as my new mantra is : don’t spend your time with games you don’t really enjoy, well judt stoped playing and removed it from backlog. recently, i was able to complete a few very good games : What remains of edith finch, resident evil 2, spiderman.

so 0 backlog left. of course opdoes not count returning games like SFV:CE and a few others.

MileHyrule

Neo Member
I like this one I am also adding the 52 games one year challenge did it in 2019 fell short in 2020 unless I power through like 20 games in the next 10 days.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
As always, I love the idea of this and congratulate DunDunDunpachi DunDunDunpachi on his patience.

I checked this year's game list and of the 59 games I've completed (so far), 18 of them were released in 2020. Another almost dozen games were ones I bought in 2020 but released beforehand. So while I feel like I play a really solid mix of new and retro games, I don't think I'll be able to commit myself to this particular challenge. But - mad respect for those that do!

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Lol no way am I signing this. In 2021 I will be playing brand new games on my PS5 such as Demons Souls, Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate, Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition, Terminator Resistance Enhanced, Mass Effect: Legendary Edition. Control: Ultimate Edition, and the Nioh Collection.

I plan on knocking out my missing achievements and trophies in 2021. My backlog will grow because there are a few 2021 games I'm looking forward to playing. Maybe 2022...

Last edited:
Lol this was my plan for 2021 overall.... this year is insane for me because of many games and new consoles i've purchased. New Xbox, New PS5, New Switch, new 4K OLED, new gaming desk, new PC, new accessories, new EVERYTHING! hahaha. I'm also buying a shit tons of games from this current gen due to sales since Black Friday last month. I think i've purchased most of PS4's exclusives. Just bought Halo MasterChef collection too.

I'm all set for 2021. I think the only game I'm excited for 2021 is just Battlefield... that's it. And we don't know if it's even gonna be good after BFV's launch :p

Phase

Lol this was my plan for 2021 overall.... this year is insane for me because of many games and new consoles i've purchased. New Xbox, New PS5, New Switch, new 4K OLED, new gaming desk, new PC, new accessories, new EVERYTHING! hahaha. I'm also buying a shit tons of games from this current gen due to sales since Black Friday last month. I think i've purchased most of PS4's exclusives. Just bought Halo MasterChef collection too.

I'm all set for 2021. I think the only game I'm excited for 2021 is just Battlefield... that's it. And we don't know if it's even gonna be good after BFV's launch :p
Wait, there's a new BF coming next year?

giphy.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I said "yes" but I could never commit for the entire year.

If I make it to Black Friday then I've done good. Mostly because every time Black Friday rolls around I still have several games that are either in shrink wrap or shelved after a few minutes that I paid $60 for that I can now get for like $30 or less.

I would save so much money spending like $500 once per year instead of the $1,000 or more the rest of the year.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck no. Something is FINALLY coming out that I've been waiting for...FOR YEARS. I will get 1 new game next year. (ok 2)

DelireMan7

It's with pleasure that I will participate this year again. I am really into "old" games at the moment so it's fine for me to skip most new releases (Elden Ring and Final Fantasy XVI might be the 2 exceptions).

I am into old JRPG at the moment, I bought a PSP with few of them and I consider replugging my PS2 to play(or replay) some JRPGs I never finished back then. Here my list (only games I bought (meaning I really want to play them now), I don't count PSPlus free games even if some can interest me) :

My challenge :
No 2021 games . I can buy older games as my backlog is limited to 1 genre and I might want to change genre during the year according to my mood.

Physical Backlog :
  • Valkyrie Profile Lenneth (PSP) Ongoing ! (Might be finished before 2021 comes but it will be tight)
  • Lunar Silver Star Harmony (PSP)
  • The Legend of Heroes : Trails in the Sky (PSP)
  • Rogue Galaxy (PS2)
  • Odin Sphere (PS2)
  • Baldur's Gate : Siege of Dragonspear (PS4)
  • Baldur's Gate 2 : Shadows of Amn (PS4)
  • Baldur's Gate 2 : Throne of Bhaal (PS4)
  • Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag (PS3)
  • Baten Kaitos : Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean (Gamecube) (Actually I don't have it yet but will probably buy it before new year alongside a Gamecube)
  • [Replay] Final Fantasy X and X-2 (PS2)
  • [Replay] At least one SoulsBorne (PS3/4)

In addition I have some "long running hidden goals" like
  • Continue to discover Assassin's Creed main games
  • Play Death Stranding
  • Play Final Fantasy IX, XIIIs, VIII, Tactics and why not XIV
  • If I like Trails in the Sky, play the entire Trails series.
  • Try famous JRPG franchise : Tales of, YS, Breath of fire...
  • Play the Resident Evil franchise
  • Etc...

Backlog and Games completed in 2020 :

Backlog :
  • Xenoblade Chronicles Done !
  • Final Fantasy XII Gave up ! Done !
  • The Last of Us (PS+) Done !
Games completed :
  1. Dragon Age Origins (PC) (started early 2019, finished 6th January 20, around 80h)
  2. The Last of us + Left Behind (PS4) (Started 1st January, finished 19th January 20, 18h30 + 2h20, Survivor Difficulty)
  3. Dark Souls Remastered (PS4) (thanks to the lockdown, finish a coop playthrough (half NG and full NG+) with a friend)
  4. Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii) (Started 25th January 2020, finished 10th May 20, 78h30)
  5. Streets of Rage 4 (PS4) (Online coop with friends, still playing Mania arcade and scoring)
  6. Assassin's Creed (PS3) (Started 12th of May, finished the 30rd of May)
  7. Assassin's Creed II (PS3) (Started 2nd of June, finished 17th of June, 15h30)
  8. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (PS3) (Started 20th of June; finished the 5th of July, 14h42)
  9. Assassin's Creed Revelations (PS3) (Started 5th of July; finished 11th of July, 9h03)
  10. Final Fantasy XII : The Zodiac age (PS4) (Started 25th of July, stopped 21st of August Finish the 3rd of November, around 64h)
  11. Batman Arkham Knight's DLC : Batgirl, Red Hood, Catwoman and Harley Quinn (PS4) (21/22 nd of August, around 3h)
  12. Assassin's Creed 3 (PS3) (Started the 23th of August, ended the 5th of September, 19h)
  13. Baldur's Gate (PS4) (Started the 14th of September, ended the 5th of October, "162 days")
  14. Demon's Souls (PS3) (Started the 5th of October, ended the 17th of October, 25h)
  15. Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition + DLCs (Gladio, Prompto, Ignis and Ardyn) (PS4) (Started 7th of November, ended 5th of December around 58h)
Good luck to everyone ! And most important, gaming is just about having fun :)

Last edited:
My goal for next year is to save more money, and my backlog is a definite source of shame for me, so sod it, count me in.

Infact, I'll go one further and won't buy myself any games at all in 2021 (although I may end up buying one or two as a present for the wife, just not for myself).

Last edited:

ROMhack

Awesome! Hope you're doing well DunDunDunpachi DunDunDunpachi :)

I took a break from the forum during the doom and gloom of Covid (not related) but I'll happily take part this year again. I might do a slightly different rule for myself as technically Gamepass has meant I've added a lot of games to play. Do I own these games? Uhhhh no but they're all in my 'to play' list which is basically a backlog.

What's in my backlog?

Dragon Quest XI (ongoing)
Eastshade
Contrast
A Plague Tale
Call of the Sea
Forza Horizon 4 (ongoing)
The Messenger
Day of the Tentacle
Grim Fandango
Ori and the Will of the Wasps
Lost Odyssey (not gamepass but planned)
Ace Combat 7
Banjo Tooie
Conker: Live & Reloaded
Black
FFXV
Gato Roboto
Guacamelee 2
Hellblade: Sony's Sacrifice
Hypnospace Outlaw
Katana Zero
Momodora; Reverie of Moonlight
Outer Wilds
Quantum Break
Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order
Streets of Rage 4
Superhot
Unravel
Wasteland 3

Also adding the new Nier as it's one I'll definitely pick up. Possibly Cyberpunk too.

Last edited:

badboyyy

Im sure in, I need to gain control to my gaming habit (more buys, little play, just need rewind that)

My list for new year:
  • Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden
  • Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines
  • Dungeon Keeper GOLD
  • Arc The Lad III
  • Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
  • Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland
  • Demon's Souls
  • Call of Duty: WWII
  • God of War
  • Kingdom Come: Deliverance
  • Red Dead Redemption 2
  • Tales of Symphonia
  • Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
  • Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA
  • Death Stranding
  • A Plague Tale
  • The Judgement
  • Shenmue I
  • Kingdom Hearts 2
  • Doom
  • The Last Story
  • Rogue Galaxy HD
Need to finish:
  • Ni No Kuni II DLC’s
  • Dark Cloud
  • Zelda BOTW
  • Days Gone
  • Resident Evil Code Veronica X

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Thanks for posting up lists. It's a treat to read through the games people plan to tackle. Here's my tentative list

In progress from 2019/2020 challenges:
- platinum Sekiro (already beat it twice)
- finish Death Stranding
- beat RingFit Adventure
- unlock more Risk of Rain 2 characters
- beat Rocketknight Adventures
- fully beat Nier: Automata
- beat Gravity Rush 2
- beat Strafe
- beat Ion Fury
- beat Mothergunship

Replays:
Wonderful 101 (PS4 version)
Dead Space 1 and 2 (it has been a few years)
Tearaway (PS4 version)
ESP Rade (PS4 version)
Super Mario 3D World (SW version)
DOOM 2016

First time plays
Spelunky 2
Luigi's Mansion 3
Mario Maker 2
Ghost of Tsushima
Untitled Goose Game
C2077 if it's sufficiently patched up

[EDIT] Current backlog completed count: 26

Thanks for posting up lists.

You know, I thought "Oh, we're supposed to post lists?" You talk about lists as the first item in the OP. LMAO, reading comprehension fail.

Initial list, I'll add as necessary. These are all first plays; I'll revise the list in case I replay something.

PC (Steam)
Arcade Classics (Konami):
  • hPm7Zx0.png
    Scramble [Completed on 4/19/2021] (post)
  • hPm7Zx0.png
    TwinBee [Completed on 4/21/2021] (post)
Bayonetta
Batman: Arkham Knight
  • hPm7Zx0.png
    Main campaign [Completed on 5/14/2021] (post)
hPm7Zx0.png
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger [Completed on 3/4/2021] (post)
Castle of Illusion (the Mickey Mouse game that's actually a Remaster (Remake?) of the Genesis game...)
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
Cuphead
Dark Souls: Remastered
Darksiders
Darksiders 2
hPm7Zx0.png
Metal Slug [Completed on 6/27/2021] (post)
Ori and the Blind Forest
Rayman Legends
hPm7Zx0.png
Resident Evil 0 [Completed on 12/22/2020] (post)
Resident Evil Revelations 2
Resident Evil 7
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City (yeah, you read that right. Of course I'm going in with negative expectations, but what the hell)
Vanquish
hPm7Zx0.png
Yakuza 3 Remastered [Completed on 12/10/2021] (post)
hPm7Zx0.png
Yakuza 4 Remastered

I'm prioritizing linear or semi-open world games first. Open world games later. Some of those open world ones include:
Grand Theft Auto V
The Witcher III
Metal Gear Solid V complete
Sunset Overdrive
Shadow of the Tomb Raider

PC (RetroArch)
hPm7Zx0.png
Marvel Super Heroes (replay) [Completed on 6/13/2021] (post)
hPm7Zx0.png
Street Fighter II: World Warrior
hPm7Zx0.png
Street Fighter Alpha: Warrior's Dreams
hPm7Zx0.png
Street Fighter III: New Generation

PlayStation
hPm7Zx0.png
Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha (replay) [Completed on 6/20/2021] (post)
hPm7Zx0.png
Resident Evil: Director's Cut (replay) [Completed on 6/20/2021] (post)

Super Nintendo / Super Famicom
Chrono Trigger
hPm7Zx0.png
Contra Spirits (replay) [Completed on 12/25/2020] (post)
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy III
hPm7Zx0.png
Final Fight 2 (replay) [Completed on 12/25/2020] (post)
hPm7Zx0.png
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past [Completed on 4/1/2021] (post)
hPm7Zx0.png
Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting (for RetroAchievements) [Completed on 1/23/2021] (post)
Super Mario All-Stars:
  • hPm7Zx0.png
    Super Mario Bros, via Super Mario All-Stars (replay) [Completed on 1/2/2021]
  • hPm7Zx0.png
    Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels, via Super Mario All-Stars [Completed on 1/3/2021] (post)
Super Mario RPG
hPm7Zx0.png
Super Mario World (for RetroAchievements) [Completed on 2/12/2021] (post)
hPm7Zx0.png
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time (replay) [Completed on 12/25/2020] (post)

Nintendo Switch
hPm7Zx0.png
Resident Evil 4 (post)
hPm7Zx0.png
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (post)
Super Mario 3D All-Stars
  • Super Mario 64
  • Super Mario Sunshine
  • Super Mario Galaxy

Sega Genesis
Aladdin (always played the Super Nintendo one as a kid, but I was able to get the Genesis cart for cheap a couple of years ago)
Contra: Hard Corps
Castlevania: Bloodlines

Nintendo NES
hPm7Zx0.png
Super Mario Bros. (for RetroAchievements) [Completed on 2/1/2021] (post)
hPm7Zx0.png
Super Mario Bros. 3 (for RetroAchievements) [Completed on 1/23/2021] (post)

Last edited:
Completed Resident Evil 0.

Got the "platinum" (if that's what you call it; Steam doesn't have a name for when you get all Achievements)

+ Pre-rendered environments look great: For a game that came out in 2002, the remastered PC version looks great. Love the look of some of the locations. Granted, some items (namely, doors) still have very low res textures, but all in all this is actually a good looking game
+ Nice tension and atmosphere: Game does a decent job at trying to make you feel spooked.
+ Fun gameplay, when you get the hang of it: This is a blessing and a curse. The good part is that when you get the hang of the controls and the commands (especially around swapping between the characters), it's not bad. But this is coming from someone who is a big fan of the tank-controlled RE games.
+ Good boss variety. Different bosses with different strategies. Not bad, even though they all have some sort of animal theme going on.
+ Cool costumes. The ones that come with the game are already pretty good (a highlight being "Wesker-mode Rebecca"), but some of the DLC ones are spectacular (there's one where Rebecca is outfit in the same manner as Jill in RE1, and one with OG Rebecca from the very original RE1 game on PS1, including that dorky red headband; definitely nice throwbacks to series fans)
+ Props to the devs for trying to spice up the pre-rendered, fixed-camera, "tank" formula: I like that they actually tried something different. This almost feels like the "Resident Evil 5" of the tank-controlled fixed camera games, with a partner system. In fact, the partner AI here is much better than the partner AI in Resident Evil 5: at least here your character isn't self-healing every 5 seconds, or running into a crowd of enemies head-first.

- Lame story: What story? The problem with "0" in the title is that I was hoping for a decent origin story of sorts, especially since the "Raccoon City" aspect of the Resident Evil series could have a deep lore. Instead, what we got was a nonsensical and paper-thin story. Also, this badly breaks continuity; Rebecca shows up in the original RE1 (and REmake) being absolutely clueless, when in fact in this game she goes through a lot of stuff.
- Some bad enemy AI/design: Enemies are all over the place. I couldn't tell when Hunters took actual damage, for example. There's this enemy called "Leech Man" (known officially as "Mimicry Dr. Marcus" I think) which is this game's version of the "super powered Zombie" trope present in RE games since the first REmake (Crimson Heads in REmake, Ivy plant zombies in REmake 2, Pale Heads in REmake 3, etc...). But these Leech Men are all over the place; their movements are janky and unpredictable, you can't damage them at certain times, and they have this Dhalsim-like long arm attack that can get you across the hallway. Oh yea, they're usually placed in tight, narrow spaces. Lastly, the last two boss battles in Hard mode can go screw themselves.
- Uninteresting locations: Train is fine, I guess, but that's only the first part of the game. The second part of the game, the Training Facility, is a budget-ass/poor man's version of the Spencer Mansion in RE1. And laid out very similarly, in fact. The one highlight was
the Resident Evil 2 factory area and the corridor part of the RE2 lab. Showed how great that could look if RE2 was remade in the fixed camera style of the first REmake.
- Uninteresting characters: I couldn't care much for either Rebecca or Billy, even though Billy is infinitely better than Steve Burnside from Code Veronica, he's got too much of that late 90s/early 2000s edge-lord behavior. Some other characters, like Wesker and Birkin, feel like cheap fanservice to fans of the series, and their cameos are somewhat irrelevant to the story. Also, they went on a hard "anime" route for the villain's look. Nope.
- Bad gameplay, if you don't get the hang of it. Controls are clunky and awkward, and just generally outdated. They have an "analog" control option that to me didn't make a whole lot of sense, but may actually be the better way to play this game. Shooting is missing some "it" factor -- when a bullet hits the enemy, the feedback doesn't feel quite right. (I have this beef with REmake too though; it seems both 0 and REmake are on the same engine). Oh, also, good luck trying to pick up items: almost every pickable item has a useless box of text around it, so that you end up getting some stupid observation instead of picking up the item.

Anyway that was probably a lot of text. I had a good time with this game. It could have been great if they addressed a couple of things around combat, movement, and traversal. Those are the main things; I don't ding story here, because generally stories in RE games range from "kind of bad" to "this is a catastrophe."

At first I actually was getting frustrated by the game, but had more fun as time went on. It's a couple of (big) missteps away from being a legit masterpiece. And I can see how this was the end of the road for this style of game; RE4 needed to come at the time it did, and play in the way it did. Otherwise there's a chance that the series might've died.

I'm game. Seems like a 'book club' of sorts.

I got a massive PS3 backlog I'm attending. I'm also building up a future PS4 stockpile, but after that I'm done. I'm putting a line in the sand as far as my gaming goes. I really don't see myself participate in gens beyond that. My library will be more than enough.

Don't expect to play through them all by the end of the year though (it really is massive) since I'm casually trophy hunting on the side.

Also, I'm hopping back and forth between newer games and older ones. I'll maybe complete 10~20. I'll choose them randomly as I go.

VidKid369

Hey, guys!! I'm so in for this new year... I've been trying to get into tackling my backlog for years now and I admit it's pretty hard since I am mainly into JRPGs. I never take any breaks from the genre when I finish a game so it's from one JRPG straight into another for me. I'm pretty sure I can get through a bunch of them this year though I can just feel it. I will not buy or purchase any new games this year.

So. I start every new year with LUNAR: Silver Star Story Complete (PS) I re-play it every year this time I'm attempting to 'Complete' the game by getting every Bromide and I am looking into possibly reaching Lv. 99. I love this game to death.

I'll try to get a list up I've never tried just writing out all the games before maybe that'll help some. Good luck to all that's attempting to also do this!!

Last edited:

Notorious_Ridah

Neo Member
The best way to clear a backlog, I've found, is to sell the system (lol). I sold my one x and ps4 earlier in the year in preparation to buy a PS5 or Series X. Since they are as rare as hen's teeth that's no longer happening, so I'm just left with my Switch. That leaves me to play

Borderlands Game of the Year Edition
Burnout Paradise Remastered
Darksiders Warmastered Edition
Luigi's Mansion
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered
Ori and the Blind Forest
Ori and the Will o the Wisp
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Super Mario 3D Collection
Super Mario Odyssey
Turok 2
Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair

At the moment I'm playing Turok 2, so I'll post impressions when I'm finished.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Nah, I don't believe in backlogs and just play what I feel like at the moment.

Also SMT V should be coming out in 2021, so yeah, don't count with me. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

LegionX

I'll jump back in for sure... However.. I bought a PS5 on launch so I'm going to drop down my commitment to
President Kanye Takes Office... IE, 5 backlog games per 2021 game. I think that should be more than manageable.. I'll also attempt to keep up with Perfect Student and complete one backlog game per month...

Lets see how it all goes though!

LegionX

Decided to list a few things I want to work on... just to push myself to actually DOING it this time!

Cross Edge (PS3) - A relatively obscure JRPG that I started playing probably 5 years ago... and always have meant to get back to and complete
Command and Conquer Tiberian Sun (PC) - in 2012 I decided to play through the C&C series... and in 8 years all I've managed are C&C1 and Red Alert 1 (plus all expansions)... so not doing so well there!
Mass Effect (PC) - I started playing this and only got about an hour in... then the remakes were announced.. so plan to jump on it as soon as the remake comes out
Medievil (PS4) - Literally listed in one of my first 2020 thread posts yet I for some reason stopped about half way in
Killzone Liberation (PSP) - See above... exactly the same!
Dishonored (PC) - Got about 2.5h in and somehow got distracted... need to jump back in to it
Tales of Destiny (PS1) - Finished Phantasia this year.. which took me years to do... lets see if I can do this one inside a year!

No doubt I'll end 2021 having ignored half of them... but it's the thought that counts right!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom