• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No More Heroes III: Who else think the Aliens are just a stepping stone?

The Aliens will die at the very beggining for a plot twist

• Yes! This will be cool!!!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No! I love the alien dudes!!!

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

SweetShark

I have a theory:
I strongly believe the alien Bosses from "No More Heroes III" are just a stepping stone for the real villains or for Travis in the game.
They will die instantly for serving the plot twist: They are weaker than Travis or the true main villains.
Do you agree?

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I actually like those Alien I wouldn't mind they be central Villains for the game. I hope to god they decide to bring first two games to Switch before 3rd game drops in, they have to.

D.Final

Banned
I have a theory:
I strongly believe the alien Bosses from "No More Heroes III" are just a stepping stone for the real villains or for Travis in the game.
They will die instantly for serving the plot twist: They are weaker than Travis or the true main villains.
Do you agree?

Cool theory

SweetShark

Also I have another theory connected with the Aliens:

Not only the Aliens will die in matter of minutes in the beginning, but also it will be the end of No More Heroes III as well!!!
In really the game will be No More Heroes IV!!!
Think about it:
Why the Devs revealed to us the characters of a No More Heroes IV game? Hahaha!!!

No-More-Heroes-III-10-24-2019-2.jpg

No-More-Heroes-III-10-24-2019-4.jpg

Top Bottom